Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Florida Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Overnight peoples (aka. Who's up?) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3417)

rogue 12-01-2008 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 112888)
I never kne wmuch about kbc but when I saw the reaper helmet I just had to have it just because :lol: I have heard theyre a decent lid. I bought a shark helmet last year. their high end model in fujiwara colors. It is nice but I dont like the strap and it obscures my perephrial vision a bit esp compared to all my other helmets I have used in the past.

Tom

KBC's fit my head well so I'm sticking with the brand. They also have excellent customer service. The snap on my strap broke & when I called them to see if I could get another strap, they said they'd send a call tag & box for the helmet, replace it & ship it back at no charge. :D I'm going to do that after I get another helmet because it will be passed down to Mini-Me. It fits her much better than it does me now. I'm hoping by next summer to have her take the MSF & have a baby ninja for her as well so she needs better gear than what she's wearing now for 2up riding.

tommymac 12-01-2008 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 112889)
KBC's fit my head well so I'm sticking with the brand. They also have excellent customer service. The snap on my strap broke & when I called them to see if I could get another strap, they said they'd send a call tag & box for the helmet, replace it & ship it back at no charge. :D I'm going to do that after I get another helmet because it will be passed down to Mini-Me. It fits her much better than it does me now. I'm hoping by next summer to have her take the MSF & have a baby ninja for her as well so she needs better gear than what she's wearing now for 2up riding.

def stick with what works, I never even wore a kbc so I def want to try one on first to see how it fits. I will prolly try on a bunch at the bike show next month or try to get to a dealer so if I take an XL with the kbc I will get that reaper lid, cant beat that for a hundred bucks:rockwoot:

Tom

Dave 12-01-2008 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 112880)
I've been making a Christmas list for myself for gear. I need a new lid already & a new pair of boots. My lid is too big for me now and my left boot sole is slick. :lol: I've found a few nice lids in my size (xmsall) on closeout for cheap but can't find shit for boots.

icon gogo boots!

Hondahugger 12-01-2008 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 112961)
icon gogo boots!

Hey!!! The sun is out, we're not supposed to post in here until it goes back down. :whistle:

buzzcutt2 12-01-2008 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondahugger (Post 112988)
Hey!!! The sun is out, we're not supposed to post in here until it goes back down. :whistle:

The sun isn't out here...cloudy and shitty.

Hondahugger 12-01-2008 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buzzcutt2 (Post 113011)
The sun isn't out here...cloudy and shitty.

it's out there, it's just hiding. And don't feel bad Buzz, it's crappy as hell down here too. Pretty depressing actually.

buzzcutt2 12-01-2008 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondahugger (Post 113014)
it's out there, it's just hiding. And don't feel bad Buzz, it's crappy as hell down here too. Pretty depressing actually.

Just glad it isn't the weekend. Since I'm at work I could care less. I'm just glad it held off enough to have my windshiled replaced this morning, rock on the drive home yesterday jumped up and bit me...nice little crack.

Hondahugger 12-01-2008 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buzzcutt2 (Post 113015)
Just glad it isn't the weekend. Since I'm at work I could care less. I'm just glad it held off enough to have my windshiled replaced this morning, rock on the drive home yesterday jumped up and bit me...nice little crack.

Oh, I thought you were still up in GA. I thought you were taking a week or something off, my bad. Okay, so nasty in PB too. Yesterday wasn't bad most of the day but I spent it in bed and then the rain came later in the afternoon/evening. I read a book, watched a little tv and let the rain whisper a lullaby to me on the windows. It wasn't that bad.

buzzcutt2 12-01-2008 10:31 AM

Nah...left yesterday morning just after 5 to avoid the traffic, drive wasn't bad - a little bit of traffic and rain at times. The bad rain was as soon as I left on the back country roads in the pitch dark.

Hondahugger 12-01-2008 10:33 AM

wow, you did get an early start. My ex came back from Ocala with the kids yesterday and it took him a little over 8 hours to get from there to here and it's normally only a 6 hour drive, he said traffic was horrible around the Orlando area.