Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   call the FD or not (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6102)

smileyman 02-20-2009 12:45 PM

:rf: This thread is now entertainment!

z06boy 02-20-2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 168505)
It's all a metaphor.

Ed's sense of personal responsibility is the corpse, this thread is the monitor on which we watched it flatline and common sense is running down the hall screaming in terror.

JC

:lol: Now that was good !!

ZUKIMON 02-20-2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 168520)
:lol: Now that was good !!

So good in fact, it was kind of creapy how well he came up with it. :whistle:

:D :D

MissHell 02-20-2009 02:18 PM

Personally I wouldn't think to call the FD - I don't think they do that here. However they do come if part of your roof blows off, due to high winds. I think it's kinda similar situation. :idk:

My friend is FD and I know sometimes they like a "reason" to get out of the station when they are bored. Seems like the firefighters that came to Ed's house were cool about it.

I try to not be a negative person, however I want to speak my peace... Kel ~ you are judgement of people on-line, you whine about all kinds of crap yourself. I think you need to look in the mirror and check yourself first before going off on other people.

CrazyKell 02-20-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissHell (Post 168580)
I try to not be a negative person, however I want to speak my peace... Kel ~ you are judgement of people on-line, you whine about all kinds of crap yourself. I think you need to look in the mirror and check yourself first before going off on other people.

I stand by what I said. I'm not the only one that feels that way I'm just the only one that chose to voice it.

Or I forgot....we're all supposed to get along because we're female right?! :sorry:

Everyone is allowed to whine or bitch about "all kinds of crap" but what I don't do is post threads to justify my craptacular actions. For my standards his morals are questionable....but hey they're just my standards. :idk:

Papa_Complex 02-20-2009 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZUKIMON (Post 168521)
So good in fact, it was kind of creapy how well he came up with it. :whistle:

:D :D

The man-god has talent.

pauldun170 02-20-2009 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyKell (Post 168587)
I stand by what I said. I'm not the only one that feels that way I'm just the only one that chose to voice it.

Or I forgot....we're all supposed to get along because we're female right?! :sorry:

Everyone is allowed to whine or bitch about "all kinds of crap" but what I don't do is post threads to justify my craptacular actions. For my standards his morals are questionable....but hey they're just my standards. :idk:

CrazyKell,

I don't want this to come out the wrong way but I feel that it really needs to be said.

I didn't find anything wrong with your post where you said your peace about Ed.

However, you could have saved some typing by just saying "Deutchbag"
I know your Canadian, but here in the States and our more efficient use of the English language we are accustomed to...shit forgot my point.

anyway..

I said it.
I feel much better now.

Papa_Complex 02-20-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 168603)
CrazyKell,

I don't want this to come out the wrong way but I feel that it really needs to be said.

I didn't find anything wrong with your post where you said your peace about Ed.

However, you could have saved some typing by just saying "Deutchbag"
I know your Canadian, but here in the States and our more efficient use of the English language we are accustomed to...shit forgot my point.

anyway..

I said it.
I feel much better now.

We Canadians tend to be more long winded about such things, because of our heritage as diplomats. We don't want there to be any ambiguity in statements.

You should see our contracts.

Homeslice 02-20-2009 09:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
looks like ed and z must have added their votes......the "yes" is now up from 4 to 6

Apoc 02-21-2009 06:48 AM

I think they got run off.

How dare you guys be so mean to Ed and Diedra? Dont you know their better than you? Their tax dollars pays for the FD. This site should be more respectful of perfect people. You assholes.