Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   News Desk (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Police: Store clerk killed beer thief (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=10058)

Mr Lefty 08-25-2009 12:51 PM

Trip you're a douchetastic cocktard

Trip 08-25-2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 257795)

Shut up princess, you never got your knee down. There is no proof on your pucks.

Mr Lefty 08-25-2009 12:55 PM

Fuck ceramic pucks. I need those cheap plastic ones that melt away

neebelung 08-25-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 257795)

:dvrofl:

Trip 08-25-2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 257800)
Fuck ceramic pucks. I need those cheap plastic ones that melt away

Take my sparkies up there when you go. My suit is in the closet under the stairs. Spark past Zee FTMFW, proof will show up or it didnt happen.

Mr Lefty 08-25-2009 01:02 PM

I'm already gone. Eating right now.

HokieDNA01 08-25-2009 01:03 PM

Just a suggestion but when a thread gets to the point that people are throwing insults...in stead of locking it, just move it to the war room. Then if any of the newbies go there....they should know what they are getting into.

neebelung 08-25-2009 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 (Post 257807)
Just a suggestion but when a thread gets to the point that people are throwing insults...in stead of locking it, just move it to the war room. Then if any of the newbies go there....they should know what they are getting into.

Again, flaming isn't allowed. War room is for sensitive topics (i.e. Religion and politics), but just cus a thread is in there, doesn't mean site rules don't still apply.

I'm not a proponent of locking threads... Not a fan of it at all. But... Sometimes it's the lesser of evils :shrug:

Papa_Complex 08-25-2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 257804)
Take my sparkies up there when you go. My suit is in the closet under the stairs. Spark past Zee FTMFW, proof will show up or it didnt happen.

Knee down is meaningless. One of the fastest track day riders I knew rarely touched a knee down, but rode a Duc in AMA. I frequently find myself cutting inside riders on supersports with 6 inches between my knee and the ground, while they're dragging everything. And I'm slow. And Old. And ride a 400 on the track.

Trip 08-25-2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 (Post 257807)

I understand the occassional dumbass or moron comments will be made. I for one will 9 times out of 10 won't lock a thread for that. I can't say I don't, because I don't know if I would every time and don't want to say that. :lol: It's when it comes to a point where people go beyond joking and it just becomes straight up bashfests that probably just need to be ended with a lock. Move on and cooling off is probably in order.