Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWO Lodge for the rally, got email! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6262)

rogue 03-08-2009 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 177058)
Now I am thinking of not heading back to ny till tues or wed now so i could ride all day monday, then use late mon and tues as a trvel day or even extend things another day if need be. Figure if I am traveling a million miles might as well make the most of it.

I started attacking the priller today, seems I have a ton of work to still do to get it ready :(

Tom

Yeah...that way you wouldn't be pressed for time, something I need to think about as well. I'd rather play on the Gap Monday and Tuesday make my way back home, but this is dependent upon what Amorok and some others are doing too since I'll be riding with them.

What do you have to do to the priller? I still have some stuff I need to do to mine...gotta change the oil soon, I have to replace the front break reservoir (I have it, just got to get some brake fluid), change the tires, and flush the radiator...it's never been done that I'm aware of.

tommymac 03-08-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 177063)
Yeah...that way you wouldn't be pressed for time, something I need to think about as well. I'd rather play on the Gap Monday and Tuesday make my way back home, but this is dependent upon what Amorok and some others are doing too since I'll be riding with them.

What do you have to do to the priller? I still have some stuff I need to do to mine...gotta change the oil soon, I have to replace the front break reservoir (I have it, just got to get some brake fluid), change the tires, and flush the radiator...it's never been done that I'm aware of.

Where to start, I am replacing both foot levers, and the right side mirror from the accident. The bike needs a good cleaning theres a lot of dirt/mud built up from the damn construction site in there i need to clean out. Then a good once over to make sure its up for a potential 3k mile trip.

I wanna see if I can twist derf or sixxers arms to stretch it out so I am not riding the whole way back solo. Did that onece from the gap and it was not fun.

Tom

rogue 03-08-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 177066)
Where to start, I am replacing both foot levers, and the right side mirror from the accident. The bike needs a good cleaning theres a lot of dirt/mud built up from the damn construction site in there i need to clean out. Then a good once over to make sure its up for a potential 3k mile trip.

I wanna see if I can twist derf or sixxers arms to stretch it out so I am not riding the whole way back solo. Did that onece from the gap and it was not fun.

Tom

Hmmm...dunno about Sixxxer but you may be able to talk Def into it...depending upon how long the military is willing to let him go. There may be another one or two from up that way coming too. I'm waiting to hear back if it's definite or not. I'd tell you but I'm scared I'd jinx their chances of coming. :lol:

Smittie61984 03-08-2009 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 176983)
Cool. I got you down as attending. :dthumb:

:D :D

And that's May 9-11 (Or in the weekend of)? I have a Triathlon on Jekyll Island on the 16th of May.

rogue 03-08-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 177103)
And that's May 9-11 (Or in the weekend of)? I have a Triathlon on Jekyll Island on the 16th of May.

Yeah..there about. ;) 8th-10th. Some are coming early...some staying later. It's all about what you can do. :)

derf 03-08-2009 10:14 PM

I might be able to, but I think sixxxer is heading over to Myrtle Beach for bike week, then hitching a ride home. I was asked if I wanted to meet up with some friends there, and I have been contemplating it, so I don't know if I will be riding back home until the sunday after anyway.

Amorok 03-09-2009 09:29 AM

I'm taking the whole week after the rally off, so I might just stay in Tennessee and north GA the whole week hitting nice roads. My schedule is open, whatever you guys want to do.

rogue 03-09-2009 02:42 PM

I feel like I'm just along for the ride so I'll be doing pretty much what everyone else is doing. Within reason, of course. :lol:

Amorok 03-09-2009 03:52 PM

Well, looks like we're hitting the Gap and some other nice roads afterwards. Sounds like a plan. Hopefully Ebbs can get enough time off to do it all with us, or else I'm going to have mine and Rogue's shit packed on my bike on the way back.

rogue 03-09-2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 177529)
Well, looks like we're hitting the Gap and some other nice roads afterwards. Sounds like a plan. Hopefully Ebbs can get enough time off to do it all with us, or else I'm going to have mine and Rogue's shit packed on my bike on the way back.

I should be able to pack and carry everything I need on my bike. I may need to wash at one point though. I'll make more definite packing plans when the date gets closer.

Two more months to go! WooT!!!! :rockwoot: