Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Rally travel plans North crew (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6625)

tommymac 04-27-2009 08:50 PM

Dead guy will work then and I need a few fo rmyself now. I just got the forks off, and I dont look forward to reinstalling them. The left seal is prety much shot I was surprised to see how much fluid there is on the tube. So tomorrow evening I will get them to the shop and get that started. to add to my misery i need a new inspeection, my sticker got destroyed durring the removal :(

Phenix_Rider 04-27-2009 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogue (Post 203475)
That's what we used but we had to cut the pipe to make it fit. Our problem arose in finding something to cut it. :lol:

We didn't do any drilling on the rods so I can't help you there. Getting the front end back together was really easy on my bike. Everything pretty much fits only one way on mine. Take pics and notes if you have to. It helps. :)

Did you take pics? I'm sure there's a maintenance section somewhere here that's begging for a writeup.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogue (Post 203771)
Yeah. :lol:

Just pick an inexpensive one and bring it. If the Chocolate Stout isn't expensive, bring that. If not, I'll be happy with the Dead Guy Ale. No Brutal Bitter or Younger's Special Bitter (yes, I've been looking at the website :lol:) :D

That sounds good :drool: I've only seen had the Dead Guy and a couple Magic Hats.

tommymac 04-27-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 203910)
Did you take pics? I'm sure there's a maintenance section somewhere here that's begging for a writeup.

That sounds good :drool: I've only seen had the Dead Guy and a couple Magic Hats.

Which magic hat, we have most of their stuff around here ;)

Tom

Sixxxxer 04-28-2009 08:24 PM

NYC must be tough...My shit isnt inspected and I have yet to have any issues with it al at all.

I dont think Inspection will be an issue on our long journey to GA Lol

tommymac 04-28-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 204685)
NYC must be tough...My shit isnt inspected and I have yet to have any issues with it al at all.

I dont think Inspection will be an issue on our long journey to GA Lol

I have to get out of NYC and city hwy loves to break balls so I will get it done before I go. I may ask the guys at the shop if I coul dget a new sticker at least since it was good for the month of may. Once out of NY I figure it wouldnt be a problem but I have to traverse brooklyn and SI first. Not to worry, I may be a bit frazzled but will get everything done. Plus i now have an excuse to go beer shopping for some dead guy ale

Tom

Sixxxxer 04-28-2009 08:29 PM

Lol...I just get nervous something will happen and ill be riding this whole thign by myself...With Derf hurt and your bike being worked on a week and a half before we leave...

But i got faith...:)

tommymac 04-28-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 204691)
Lol...I just get nervous something will happen and ill be riding this whole thign by myself...With Derf hurt and your bike being worked on a week and a half before we leave...

But i got faith...:)

Worst case I will buy a new one, break it in on the way down, then change the oil on thurs and be good to go :dthumb:

Tom

Sixxxxer 04-28-2009 08:48 PM

Buy a new what...Bike??!!

Mr Lefty 04-28-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 204697)
Buy a new what...Bike??!!

yeah... duh! :screwy:

Sixxxxer 04-28-2009 10:06 PM

Thats just crazy...I mean I know hes probably kidding but...Jesus!