Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I was challenged to a race on the cycle on my way home from work .... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=2206)

Gas Man 08-13-2008 03:01 PM

Off duty cop... good one... I'll remember that next time!

I remember racing anybody in anything back in the day on my 9R... rarely was anybody stupid enough to do the speeds I would do on the highway... goin all Ghost Rider on their asses!!

t-homo 08-13-2008 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 63157)

I remember racing anybody in anything back in the day on my 9R... rarely was anybody stupid enough to do the speeds I would do on the highway... goin all Ghost Rider on their asses!!

:rf:

dReWpY 08-13-2008 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 63157)

you and gunther would of been scary to ride with if you two ever rode together

Audiomechanic 08-13-2008 06:47 PM

I wish people would try to race me. :( I guess my 'cruiser' looks slow.

t-homo 08-13-2008 06:51 PM

Its alright. No one really tries to race me either. I guess I just done have No Worries's 2 Fast 2 Furious aura.

Phenix_Rider 08-13-2008 10:37 PM

I think I wear too much gear for the squids. My good sense intimidates them. :panic:

The utter lack of stoplights around here helps :whistle:

NONE_too_SOFT 08-13-2008 10:38 PM

i revved my engine like crazy next to a schoolbus today, the kis LOVED it.

No Worries 08-13-2008 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 63205)
Its alright. No one really tries to race me either. I guess I just done have No Worries's 2 Fast 2 Furious aura.

That's because you're not an old guy on an old bike.

You can always get challenged to a race up Lookout Mountain, but few race down. Most take the highway down on the backside. How come? You hardly open the throttle coming down, except coming out of curves. It's mostly brakes. But many riders don't know how to use their brakes going into a downhill curve, let alone how to use both of them.

NONE_too_SOFT 08-13-2008 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No Worries (Post 63224)
That's because you're not an old guy on an old bike.

You can always get challenged to a race up Lookout Mountain, but few race down. Most take the highway down on the backside. How come? You hardly open the throttle coming down, except coming out of curves. It's mostly brakes. But many riders don't know how to use their brakes going into a downhill curve, let alone how to use both of them.

then go make some money!

Audiomechanic 08-13-2008 11:21 PM

Pinks FTW!