Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Sports Bar (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   World Cup 2010 (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=11571)

tommymac 11-12-2009 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curb (Post 291287)
no, but there are no less than 4 venomous species out there...go have at it. kthanxbye.

Unless an alligator eats me first.

So are you actualy a soccer fan or just an excuse to travel and see some cool stuff.

Tom

Curb 11-12-2009 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 291292)
Unless an alligator eats me first.

So are you actualy a soccer fan or just an excuse to travel and see some cool stuff.

Tom

Both...i could dribble a ball before i could ride a bike. my dad played semipro ball and soccer was a huge part of my life until i got to high school. this is a once in a life time opportunity and i am for sure going to take it

goof2 11-12-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curb (Post 291296)
Both...i could dribble a ball before i could ride a bike. my dad played semipro ball and soccer was a huge part of my life until i got to high school. this is a once in a life time opportunity and i am for sure going to take it

That should be awesome. Which matches are you going to? I would love to see the US team play but at the same time the atmosphere at a South Africa game would be incomparable. Let us know once you find out the teams.

tommymac 11-12-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curb (Post 291296)

didnt know that, always thought you were just a football player (american football of course)

Curb 11-12-2009 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goof2 (Post 291298)
That should be awesome. Which matches are you going to? I would love to see the US team play but at the same time the atmosphere at a South Africa game would be incomparable. Let us know once you find out the teams.

For sure, I already know what groups and matches I'm going to see. Its just that a few of the European teams haven't finished qualifying. once that happens i'm sure i'll know who i will be seeing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 291299)
didnt know that, always thought you were just a football player (american football of course)

i played football of both varieties ;)

Curb 12-04-2009 12:25 AM

Well, the group draw is just about 11.5 hours away. I found out a couple of days ago who the top seeds of the groups were. I know for sure that I will see three of them and they are England, Italy, Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Spain and the Netherlands. The 8th team is South Africa, but I already know that I wont be seeing them as they are the top seed in Group A. But as far as the teams that I might be seeing, I couldn't be happier at the chance to see any one of those 7 teams...stay tuned.

Curb 12-04-2009 01:52 PM

So here are the teams that I will be seeing...

The Netherlands v Denmark

Argentina v S. Korea

Spain v Switzerland

Not too shabby, if I do say so myself

CrazyKell 12-04-2009 02:11 PM

Holy shit I'm so excited for you. That's absolutely amazing.

Spain will be awesome to see. Fabregas is my main man so tell him I said hi. :kiss:

Rider 12-04-2009 02:14 PM

Manchester United. That is all.

(I don't know a thing about soccer but my Brit co workers are nuts about them.) :lol

CrazyKell 12-04-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 301672)
Manchester United. That is all.

(I don't know a thing about soccer but my Brit co workers are nuts about them.) :lol

They suck!