Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Riding Gear (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Flame suit on - my new scooter racing suit (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=1475)

fnfalman 05-17-2008 10:55 AM

First of all, I'm a goofy bastard by nature. So I figured what the hell, might as well do something fun with the scooter. People always buy riding gears with company logos for their bikes, I'll do it for my scooter.

Secondly, I'm not rich but I do OK as a construction engineer. The key is being single and ready to mingle.:dthumb:

My yellow suit with the Roadrunner said "Beep Beep" on the ass, so I figured I gotta come up with something for this suit and "Mama Mia!" just popped in my head. The only problem is that soon the movie "Mama Mia!" will be coming out and it's a musical based on ABBA songs. So people will think that plus1 Maybe the chicks will dig it?:idk:

Amber Lamps 05-17-2008 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 44007)
You should have put "what what" instead of mama mia.

I was thinking.."You Talkin' To Me?" or " Ba Fangu'"(sp) or "What Chu Lookin' At?".:wink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fnfalman (Post 44032)
First of all, I'm a goofy bastard by nature. So I figured what the hell, might as well do something fun with the scooter. People always buy riding gears with company logos for their bikes, I'll do it for my scooter.

Secondly, I'm not rich but I do OK as a construction engineer. The key is being single and ready to mingle.:dthumb:

My yellow suit with the Roadrunner said "Beep Beep" on the ass, so I figured I gotta come up with something for this suit and "Mama Mia!" just popped in my head. The only problem is that soon the movie "Mama Mia!" will be coming out and it's a musical based on ABBA songs. So people will think that plus1 Maybe the chicks will dig it?:idk:

:iagree: X 1,000,000! I've never made over $75,000 in a year but being a single non-drinker/smoker/drug user and not having a bunch of child support payments running around,leaves me with alot of loose change in my pocket!

p00kienrayray 05-17-2008 05:03 PM

Quote:

....Secondly, I'm not rich but I do OK as a construction engineer. The key is being single and ready to mingle.:dthumb:...

2 sweet ass aprilias, an aprilia scooter, & pretty ass gear including lids for each ride is more than OK in my book.

jalaan1 05-17-2008 10:57 PM

nice!

:idk: i guess. lol.

Dnyce 05-18-2008 12:29 AM

did i miss where u said how much it cost? im in cali too, and i need a suit

fnfalman 05-19-2008 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dnyce (Post 44128)
did i miss where u said how much it cost? im in cali too, and i need a suit

It's 1900 smackaroos. If you don't go crazy with the graphics and other doodads, it drops down to around 1500 or so.

Mr Lefty 05-19-2008 02:38 AM

fuck me that's expensive! I guess it is custom made... but damn....

fnfalman 05-19-2008 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 44344)
fuck me that's expensive! I guess it is custom made... but damn....

Have you checked the price on a set of a Dainese 1-piece made-in-Pakistan/made-in-Estonia shit lately?

Dnyce 05-19-2008 09:15 AM

no...but i could swear when i last checked prices on a suit it was more like 850-1000....

are 2piece suits cheaper?

z06boy 05-19-2008 09:30 AM

Quote:

First of all, I'm a goofy bastard by nature.

Oh come on !! Really ? :rofl::rofl:

Nice bikes and scooter. :dthumb: