Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hello (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17756)

tached1000rr 12-30-2010 06:07 PM

welcome....

Cass 12-30-2010 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooster1 (Post 437831)
Hell yeah thats CoCo Ice tea's wife..
Huge yes solid yes, it would be a nice grip to hang on too.......

Thanks for giving me an image to block :)

welcome to the site!

Cass 12-30-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 437843)
Oh dear. Welcome. I hope. Buncha crazies round here, good luck. :dthumb:

Didnt I hear she had implants for that ass?

I work with one of her "fans"... he said "No way, she hasn't had ANY work done!!!"

I've seen a few pics here and there... and I'm pretty fucking skeptical that ONE body has all those curves, but without a lot of fat.

Rooster1 12-30-2010 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cass (Post 437940)
Thanks for giving me an image to block :)

welcome to the site!

Glad I can help, you will never be able to block that image lol...

the chi 12-30-2010 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cass (Post 437941)
I work with one of her "fans"... he said "No way, she hasn't had ANY work done!!!"

I've seen a few pics here and there... and I'm pretty fucking skeptical that ONE body has all those curves, but without a lot of fat.

Im with you. I got nothing against work getting done :wink:, but come on now. A body like that takes more than just the gym.

Rooster, we arent knocking her, just pointing out reality.

Rooster1 12-30-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 437959)
Im with you. I got nothing against work getting done :wink:, but come on now. A body like that takes more than just the gym.

Rooster, we arent knocking her, just pointing out reality.

Chi I with you guy's thats a little much for anyone lol..... Its the shock effect that is what its all about lol...

Besides the LamboBusa is way better looking.... behind her Behind...

the chi 12-30-2010 08:21 PM

Im so trying to think of something clever for that one. I just cant. Must be the painkillers dulling my brains.

So, buying a busa aye? You know those things'll kill ya right? You should start on a 250, everybody should.

I AM kidding btw. :lol:

the chi 12-30-2010 08:23 PM

Noooooooo you didnt. Stretched busa. Ack. :wink: I'm old school. It took'em years to convince me to get an after market exhaust and change my sprockets for the track. And now I want it changed back. :lol: Chicks aint ever happy.

Rooster1 12-30-2010 08:43 PM

Hahahahaha Yeah I know I should start on a 250, even though I was riding a Duc 996 Monster for 4 years.. That guy didnt clear me to buy a Busa,,, damn better check in with him and see if its ok...

As for you being speechless I do that to women alot, just my presance makes their jaws drop most times!!!!!!!!!

You aint Kidding you chicks are never Happy, but thats why we do the shit we do to please you, even if we know it will never work.....

racedoll 12-30-2010 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooster1 (Post 437817)
That is some funny shit,.... omg I spewed soda all over my monitor you guys owe me a new one... I'm gonna like it here,

Get used to this, it will happen more often than not on this site.

BTW - Welcome!