Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Track (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hit the track Saturday (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=14442)

Mr Lefty 04-27-2010 04:17 AM

Nice... next work on dangl'n the foot like rossi does going into right handers.... :lol:

cool shit... so what's the finished product gonna look like (your plastics I mean)

DLIT 04-28-2010 07:53 PM

The upper will be the same color as the lower and the walls of the intake will be that white. And the tail will have a patch of white and the same color gray. Keeping it simple.

racedoll 04-28-2010 09:35 PM

Great pictures!

101lifts2 05-06-2010 02:52 AM

Ahhh...that's Rump. Nice pics. Your BP looks good, but put your head up more and look more into the corner.

You say you've only done 8 trackdays? Fast learner for sure or you're young. lol

Sean 05-06-2010 09:33 AM

Hey, I was out at that trackday with you. Dirt-colored Avalanche, black 675, blue Teknic leathers.

I must've gotten some bad 003s because I absolutely hated them at the track. They slipped so soon they felt like touring tires. I couldn't even get them hot enough to look like yours.

DLIT 05-06-2010 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 369748)
Ahhh...that's Rump. Nice pics. Your BP looks good, but put your head up more and look more into the corner.

You say you've only done 8 trackdays? Fast learner for sure or you're young. lol

Not much to look through at the exit of 1 and the begining of 2. Most of the turns, like 3, 4, 5a/b and 8 I'm looking through pretty good. You ever run LVMS? My best is 1:26.4 there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 369788)
Hey, I was out at that trackday with you. Dirt-colored Avalanche, black 675, blue Teknic leathers.

I must've gotten some bad 003s because I absolutely hated them at the track. They slipped so soon they felt like touring tires. I couldn't even get them hot enough to look like yours.

I was on the street versions. I only used warmers before the first session. I was running 30/30 cold. Maybe you might have a suspension issue?

the chi 05-06-2010 11:42 AM

Nice shots.

I use the outside peg method, my "coach" preaches it to me alot and I've found it really helps to keep me seated and smooth and as an assist with the exit of a turn. Helps me to keep from leaning too far over as well.

DLIT 05-06-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 369885)
Nice shots.

I use the outside peg method, my "coach" preaches it to me alot and I've found it really helps to keep me seated and smooth and as an assist with the exit of a turn. Helps me to keep from leaning too far over as well.

I agree. It really is the little things that help a ton.

the chi 05-06-2010 11:54 AM

Yup. So you ever making it down this way? You've got a place to stay for a Jennings weekend. I'm hoping to visit Vegas in the next year or so, but Im pretty sure it'll be bikeless. :lol:

DLIT 05-06-2010 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 369890)
Yup. So you ever making it down this way? You've got a place to stay for a Jennings weekend. I'm hoping to visit Vegas in the next year or so, but Im pretty sure it'll be bikeless. :lol:

GA? Probably not. Or even Florida for that matter. The job we went there to do absolutely sucked. When we hung out, that was the first or second day of a six-day bender we did to forget all the bullshit we went through, lol. I'll see you in Vegas before you see me there. Maybe we can work on getting you on a bike.