Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   First go with an I-talian... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=15819)

Dave 08-05-2010 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 398757)
Man, thats a good looking bike.

What be this "stuff" you speak of!?!?!?!!11?1???

I believe he said evo airbox pciii and tune

z06boy 08-05-2010 11:51 AM

Just saw this...very nice man !!

TYEster 08-05-2010 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 398864)
I believe he said evo airbox pciii and tune

And 15T or -1 front, pending what's on there now. Hoping to see if they can just switch the ECU to "map 2" over the original pre-programed emissions one, that seems to be a quick fix to new pipes.(and lots cheaper)

Cass 08-05-2010 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TYEster (Post 397858)
You might not touch actually :lol:

The seat is REALLY wide, and Lori said her 04 Factory she basically had to side-saddle it almost at a stop because of that. And the height wasn't even set high.

That's ok, we do have a Pedrosa step here though. ;)

:lol: yeah the wide seats don't do great things for my already short inseam

fnfalman 08-05-2010 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 398628)
Or pm amauri on aprilia forums

I think that it would be tough to fly Amauri out from Cali to Texas to do the bike for him.

Dave 08-06-2010 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fnfalman (Post 399096)
I think that it would be tough to fly Amauri out from Cali to Texas to do the bike for him.

true, but i understand his advice is worth its weight in gold on tuning

caveman 08-06-2010 05:05 AM

You must not be married. If I tried to get another bike in the garage for me, the wife would tell me I would have to sleep with them and sell the everything else that I own personally. I told her I was "LOOKING" at used sport bikes for a round towner/back and forth to work bike and she nearly shit a kitten.

I wish I either had a wife as understanding as yours or you bank book which ever is better.

TYEster 08-06-2010 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 399100)
true, but i understand his advice is worth its weight in gold on tuning

There's 2 suspension freaks around that can give ample advice, one of them local CMRA racer/owner of Road & Track Suspension. He does A TON of work for me on most of my bikes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by caveman (Post 399104)
You must not be married. If I tried to get another bike in the garage for me, the wife would tell me I would have to sleep with them and sell the everything else that I own personally. I told her I was "LOOKING" at used sport bikes for a round towner/back and forth to work bike and she nearly shit a kitten.

I wish I either had a wife as understanding as yours or you bank book which ever is better.

That's funny, actually Skiergirl on this forum is my better half. And speaking of half, 2 of those bikes are her's. :lol: The GSXR and blue YZ250F dirtbike. We're not married, but there's no point in that "holiest of unions" if you can't have what you want out of life.

Archren 08-06-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TYEster (Post 399118)
That's funny, actually Skiergirl on this forum is my better half. And speaking of half, 2 of those bikes are her's. :lol: The GSXR and blue YZ250F dirtbike. We're not married, but there's no point in that "holiest of unions" if you can't have what you want out of life.

Where the fuck is the applause emoticon when you need it. :lol:

TYEster 08-06-2010 06:09 PM

**Update**

Bike is skipping the airbox, getting a PCIII/Tune, +2 rear to avoid wearing the chainguard near the swingarm pivot and fixing a stator wire. Apparently it was running like dog poop, so I should be in for a world of awesome after they get the PCIII and electrical figured out cause I thought this bike already had a set of balls on it. Damn AF1 rocks!

Guess I need to get my tires in order for the upcoming H2R Shootout followed by the fall trackdays.