Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Southeast Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   STT Nashville April 19-20 (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=113)

Switch 07-11-2008 04:02 PM

Yeah, I was thinking about selling a bike or two... but then I know I would end up regretting it... so I don't know. I would like to sell the SV and get a KTM Motard or something. That would be hella fun.

Trip 07-11-2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrah Arrah (Post 54968)
Yeah, I was thinking about selling a bike or two... but then I know I would end up regretting it... so I don't know. I would like to sell the SV and get a KTM Motard or something. That would be hella fun.

Yeah been thinking of selling the pit bike and getting a used ninja 250 as a commuter, but I would rather have a dual sport that I could commute on as well. That BMW 800GS coming out this year is just calling my name.

Cutty72 07-11-2008 07:15 PM

Man, i'm really glad our track days don't sell out.
I like to wait till a few days before (just in time for the discounted rate) to check the weather.
I don't wanna TD in the rain.

Trip 07-12-2008 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 55022)
Man, i'm really glad our track days don't sell out.
I like to wait till a few days before (just in time for the discounted rate) to check the weather.
I don't wanna TD in the rain.

nashville doesn't normally sellout, it's one of the tracks that very rarely sells out this early, but this is a night track day. The first of it's kind. So it sold out quick.

Cutty72 07-12-2008 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 55078)
nashville doesn't normally sellout, it's one of the tracks that very rarely sells out this early, but this is a night track day. The first of it's kind. So it sold out quick.

Yeah, Sept at BIR will be the opener for the new short course. Probably gonna be packed at that one too!

Gunther1000 07-17-2008 10:24 AM

It is not sold out! They still have sunday Intermed. and Advance spots Left! See ya'll there. I'll be the guy who low sided coming off the big bank back onto the infield. That transition looks rough at speed...

Trip 07-17-2008 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunther1000 (Post 56106)
It is not sold out! They still have sunday Intermed. and Advance spots Left! See ya'll there. I'll be the guy who low sided coming off the big bank back onto the infield. That transition looks rough at speed...

sunday is during the day, not as cool. I am only staying for saturday. Transitions aren't too bad once you get use to them.

FT BSTRD 07-17-2008 10:46 PM

Looks like I may have a ticket for Sunday night! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Trip 07-17-2008 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FT BSTRD (Post 56323)
Looks like I may have a ticket for Sunday night! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: :rockwoot:

sunday is during the day. It's not a night track day. It's like from 9am to 4pm.

dReWpY 07-18-2008 01:35 AM

i might go back to the track just to watch, but you later comers need to come to the night event, hell if anything just to get some pics and hang out