Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

Dave 03-11-2012 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 507822)
Wait, you pricked your prick?

Balls of steel man

Relax, My penis is intact. lol. the hydrocele was around my left teste. I used a strong flashlight to ensure no blood vessels or organs were in the penetration site and went for it. No nerves in the area so it didnt really even hurt. Ive been lugging that fucking thing around since junior high school, supposedly it will completely absorb within 3 days. we'll see. If need be I'll do it again. I'm tired of the pain and the awkwardness of it.

Now if I just had my girl back :lol

derf 03-11-2012 07:33 AM

My pussy ass would have fainted

Corey 03-11-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 507826)
My pussy ass would have fainted

There comes a point where you risk it, especially for any pain in the dick/ball area. I had a big kidney stone stuck about a quarter inch from the exit. It didn't budge for almost two weeks. It was painful and it hurt like a fucking bastard whenever I peed or even touched the junk in the wrong way. I did some things to try and remove it that just thinking about makes me lightheaded and nauseous.

tommymac 03-15-2012 05:29 AM

I wasnt sure what you meant in that other thread dave, gutsy move withthe needle. Obviously I cant recommend doing it, and if I was having it done would be rather anxious much less doing it to myself, and I haveput IV's into myself.

derf 03-15-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 507838)
There comes a point where you risk it, especially for any pain in the dick/ball area. I had a big kidney stone stuck about a quarter inch from the exit. It didn't budge for almost two weeks. It was painful and it hurt like a fucking bastard whenever I peed or even touched the junk in the wrong way. I did some things to try and remove it that just thinking about makes me lightheaded and nauseous.

I passed a stone in 2000, worst pain in the world for a little tiny thing. My pussy ass would go to a doctor and get the doctor to lance me or something, I just dont go around sticking needles in my junk, its not something I enjoy doing.

Dave 03-15-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 508209)
I wasnt sure what you meant in that other thread dave, gutsy move withthe needle. Obviously I cant recommend doing it, and if I was having it done would be rather anxious much less doing it to myself, and I haveput IV's into myself.

Let's put it this way: after being stableish for a while (went from an egg to a softball over 15 years) it had begun to accelerate. At the end it was about the size of a large grapefruit. Peritoneal fluid completely filled the sack and ran up the inguinal cavity looking for all the world like a hernia while shoving my dick past centerline to the right half of my body and had started peeling up the outer layer of skin around the base. The testes constantly felt like they were being squeezed, pain cycled from dull to unbearable. I'm currently between ins plans and likely won't have any coverage till august. Id been trying to locate a reputable doc who would aspirate for cash when I found that old medical journal and said fuck it. Like I said I trans illuminated to be sure I didn't hit anything. Happy to report that less than a full week later I appear to have normally sized testicles and everything has tightened up where it should be. Only potential downside I've seen so far is output pressure is down when doing a #3. Kinda dribbles out but I suppose that's due to the pressure they were under and should return in time.

Id reccomend it to anyone

Adeptus_Minor 03-16-2012 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 508226)
Let's put it this way: after being stableish for a while (went from an egg to a softball over 15 years) it had begun to accelerate. At the end it was about the size of a large grapefruit.

Christ, dude.. how did you let it go that long? :hss:
No army doc would lance that shit for you?

tommymac 03-16-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 508313)

that was going to be my next question, they should ahev been able to do it at the va hospital. urology is one of their bigger clinics since a lot of their patients are older men.

Dave 03-16-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 508313)

Know how you get to be an army doctor? You fail all your classes and apply.

Cutty72 03-16-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 508329)
Know how you get to be an army doctor? You fail all your classes and apply.

How do you not have insurance being in the military?