Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gangbanger pulls a gun on some skaters, then gets an old school beatdown (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=9570)

Amber Lamps 07-27-2009 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 247429)
:lol: :lol: He may deserve it but at this point (as Paul described) it sure would not be self defense. Maybe this is sarcasm that I missed ? :idk:

From a "legal" standpoint, I believe the kids acted accordingly but from a "survival" standpoint, um not so much. Trust my experience on this one, that guy is going to go round up his "homies" , come back and fuck those skaters in the ass. I'll put $100 on it!:panic:

zed 07-27-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 247433)
From a "legal" standpoint, I believe the kids acted accordingly but from a "survival" standpoint, um not so much. Trust my experience on this one, that guy is going to go round up his "homies" , come back and fuck those skaters in the ass. I'll put $100 on it!:panic:

that's a sucker bet if we have to say they won't come back with more guys.

karl_1052 07-27-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 247396)
Because that would result in a murder charge if a several kids are beating a fucknut while he's on the ground and one of them walks over
picks up the gun
and shoots the fucknut.

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 247429)
:lol: :lol: He may deserve it but at this point (as Paul described) it sure would not be self defense. Maybe this is sarcasm that I missed ? :idk:

stop filming.
Shoot dumbass during "struggle for gun"

self defence

z06boy 07-27-2009 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karl_1052 (Post 247484)
stop filming.
Shoot dumbass during "struggle for gun"

self defence

Yeah hindsight my man...Monday morning QB'ing like we're all doing right now. Too late...it's on the net. :lol:

Also with it being on the net the skaters better be careful because like Tig said...the Mexican boys may be back and now know what the guys look like that they are looking for...if they are smart enough to find it on the net. :idk:

Amber Lamps 07-27-2009 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 247490)
Yeah hindsight my man...Monday morning QB'ing like we're all doing right now. Too late...it's on the net. :lol:

Also with it being on the net the skaters better be careful because like Tig said...the Mexican boys may be back and now know what the guys look like that they are looking for...if they are smart enough to find it on the net. :idk:

Son I'm willing to bet that these guys know each other. They probably all go to that school together. You'll notice that no one was driving which means that they probably live close. Trust me this shit has probably already gone down by now. These little wangsters are far worse than actual gang bangers. Julio probably has 100 cousins who are actually in a gang and hard for real!:panic:

z06boy 07-27-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 247512)
Son I'm willing to bet that these guys know each other. They probably all go to that school together. You'll notice that no one was driving which means that they probably live close. Trust me this shit has probably already gone down by now. These little wangsters are far worse than actual gang bangers. Julio probably has 100 cousins who are actually in a gang and hard for real!:panic:

Oh you could be right but now with it on the net...they will know them I'm pretty sure.

For all we know the skater deserved it (but didn't get it)...maybe he porked the Mexicans little sister or something and then kicked her azz...who knows ? :idk:

Rider 07-27-2009 12:28 PM

You don't know if the guy is packing a second gun. I wouldn't wait to find out. I'd shoot ask questions later. A good lawyer will get you off with a self defense claim. All you have to say is that you felt you life was in grave danger. He pulled a gun, he could have had more weapons. That's the nice thing about a self defense plea. It's hard to prove how you were "feeling" beyond a reasonable doubt.

z06boy 07-27-2009 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 247520)
You don't know if the guy is packing a second gun. I wouldn't wait to find out. I'd shoot ask questions later. A good lawyer will get you off with a self defense claim. All you have to say is that you felt you life was in grave danger. He pulled a gun, he could have had more weapons. That's the nice thing about a self defense plea. It's hard to prove how you were "feeling" beyond a reasonable doubt.

I thought Johnnie Cochran was dead. :lol

Get rid of the video first and then hope none of the other skaters turn states evidence I guess.

You're still gonna have a hard time proving self defense with the guy on the bottome and you and your friends taking turns pounding him.

Again...don't get me wrong...he probably deserved it !!!

Rider 07-27-2009 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 247530)
I thought Johnnie Cochran was dead. :lol

Get rid of the video first and then hope none of the other skaters turn states evidence I guess.

You're still gonna have a hard time proving self defense with the guy on the bottome and you and your friends taking turns pounding him.

Again...don't get me wrong...he probably deserved it !!!

Well ditch the video of course, the rest is easy. The skater that was on top of the guy needs to own up and say HE shot the guy after a brief scuffle. Oh and make sure your prints are on the gun and not your buddies. That way there is no question about who pulled the trigger.

unknownroad 07-27-2009 01:01 PM

There were a lot of people roaming around, almost looked like they were hanging out in front of a school. No idea what the kid was thinking pulling a gun in that environment.

Tiny-ass piece, too... probably a Jennings .25 or similar POS. Still strange that skater really didn't seem to take it seriously. Maybe it was just a lighter shaped like a gun, and that's why the guy was holding it up by his face like he was going to take a swing with it.