Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Whats on Your Radio (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=37)

Mrs. Colleen 11-06-2008 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjakel (Post 87579)
Great song!!!:rockwoot:

One of my favorite bands. :beers:

The Dropkick Murphys - The Warrior's Code

Amber Lamps 11-06-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjakel (Post 87579)
Great song!!!:rockwoot:

Ween!! wow, I haven't listened to them in forever.

OMG! I saw this 19 year old girl wearing a Misfits t-shirt the other day.

I'm like," I saw them in concert."

She's like,"Wow,I wish I could have gone!"

I'm like,"Um,you were probably too bust breast feeding and shitting on yourself at the time!"

Mrs. Colleen 11-06-2008 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 87590)
OMG! I saw this 19 year old girl wearing a Misfits t-shirt the other day.

I'm like," I saw them in concert."

She's like,"Wow,I wish I could have gone!"

I'm like,"Um,you were probably too bust breast feeding and shitting on yourself at the time!"

Seen them 3 times (recently though). The first time we saw them it was Jerry Only, Marky Ramone (from the Ramones...duh), Dez (from Black Flag), and ROBO. Obviously different from Danzig times but they still put on a great show! :rockwoot: :rockout:

DI was a surprise guest last time I went...fucken AWESOME! They are playing again locally on the 22nd but I will be tracking my car that day. :(

Amber Lamps 11-06-2008 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Colleen (Post 87624)
Seen them 3 times (recently though). The first time we saw them it was Jerry Only, Marky Ramone (from the Ramones...duh), Dez (from Black Flag), and ROBO. Obviously different from Danzig times but they still put on a great show! :rockwoot: :rockout:

DI was a surprise guest last time I went...fucken AWESOME! They are playing again locally on the 22nd but I will be tracking my car that day. :(

Yea,I've seen Black Flag about a 1000 times! They used to just about play fucking garages!

Mrs. Colleen 11-06-2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 87638)
Yea,I've seen Black Flag about a 1000 times! They used to just about play fucking garages!

:cool:

Bad Religion - Faith Alone

Amber Lamps 11-06-2008 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 87576)
I fucking despise Disturbed... I want to choke their lead singer out with my batwinged nutsack across his retard face. Awah ah ah *choke**gasp*... that's right motherfucker. That's right.

I still love the older stuff! I do a fucking AWESOME karaoke version of Stupify!

OneSickPsycho 11-06-2008 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 87646)
I still love the older stuff! I do a fucking AWESOME karaoke version of Stupify!

I took a shit one time at work... it sounded a lot like a karaoke version of pretty much any of their songs.

My karaoke song is always A.D.I.D.A.S.

Dave 11-06-2008 10:52 PM

hah last thing i listened to was go west's king of wishful thinking.. may i suggest the cramps though?

Amber Lamps 11-06-2008 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Colleen (Post 87645)
:cool:

Bad Religion - Faith Alone

COC-Corrosion of Conformity,Animosity!

OneSickPsycho 11-06-2008 10:54 PM

I'm listening to The Violent Femmes right now... just cause you cannot fuck with The Violent Femmes, you cannot fuck with this band.

Up next... I'm thinking Neuroticfish... then maybe some old school Korn...