Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Northeast Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Carlisle Bike Fest - July 23-25, 2KX (Pics biggy) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=15141)

marko138 06-14-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Morgan (Post 382930)
My brother just informed me he's doing a track day both days that weekend. I'm thinking I'll join him for that, so won't be making it to Marko's.

Sucker. You can do a trackday any day of the week. You can only meet marko this one weekend. EVAR.

Phenix_Rider 06-14-2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 382855)
Jersey/Philly dudes....you plan on rolling out just Saturday for show? What say you?

Probably go straight to the fairgrounds early Saturday and stay the night in H'Burg if it's just me. If it's me + 1, who knows.

Uma 06-14-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

My brother just informed me he's doing a track day both days that weekend. I'm thinking I'll join him for that, so won't be making it to Marko's.

What?! No! Bad idea.

Gas Man 06-14-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 382923)
Yeah it would be a day trip for me...Leave early saturday hang out eat dinner with you guys and roll homebound sat night.

Jackson Im most def going as I plan on passing off Chewy to Gas as this will be the best oppurtunity for me to get him to him wihtout riding all the way to assfuck michigan

Truth! :boobs:

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uma (Post 382995)
What?! No! Bad idea.

I must agree with the wifey!! :td::wtfru:

Phenix_Rider 07-19-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 382860)
Prolly do just the one day, can't speak for scott though

I want to head out EARLY. Like 6am from my place.
I want to get there and sign up for demos right away.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 382866)
Remember... bash at Marko's Sat night.

WHEN!? The GF has to be at work 6am Sunday so I have to get her back before terribly late. Should be a good weekend- she wants to go to Six Flags Friday :rockwoot:

This looks like fun to me: Monster Rockwall.

And she will be there... hubba hubba :lol: (link quasi-NSFW)

marko138 07-20-2010 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 394352)
I want to head out EARLY. Like 6am from my place.
I want to get there and sign up for demos right away.

WHEN!? The GF has to be at work 6am Sunday so I have to get her back before terribly late. Should be a good weekend- she wants to go to Six Flags Friday :rockwoot:

This looks like fun to me: Monster Rockwall.

And she will be there... hubba hubba :lol: (link quasi-NSFW)

Still throwing down at my place. Not sure what time. Whenever we get back from the show....early evening-ish.

tommymac 07-20-2010 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 394551)
Still throwing down at my place. Not sure what time. Whenever we get back from the show....early evening-ish.

Def getting amped up for this now, still got a ton of work to do on the bike front, and have to finish my shift today and my er shifts wed and thurs nights then its party time:rockwoot:

Gas Man 07-22-2010 10:29 PM

Heading out at 8am

tommymac 07-22-2010 11:55 PM

I iwll prolly leave NY around 2 or 3. Gotta grab a nap after work then get the priller inspected and get packed up, and a few other errands for the TD.

its going to suck fighting my way out of NYC in early rush hour and in 90 degree heat :(

marko138 07-23-2010 08:09 AM

Weather tomorrow is gonna be brutally hot. Supposed to be 90* BEFORE 9am. Yeah.