Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   excessa, we regret to inform you... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3490)

askmrjesus 11-14-2008 01:09 PM

excessa, we regret to inform you...

Holy Office of Sainthood
(Internet Division)

To: Excessa

Re: Application for Sainthood

Dear Ms. Excessa,

We regret to inform you that your application for Patron Saint of Leghumping and Eternal Pity, has been denied.

While we appreciate your efforts, (and tidy penmanship), there are certain things our committee can not ignore. To wit; your recent attempt to blame Azoomm for the downfall of what to date, has been a lot of people fawning over you, like you were Bambi's little sister.

We require that our Saints seek not to blame others for their perceived misfortunes, and that they do not make disparaging remarks about people, while simultaneously claiming high ground. We find this most distasteful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by excessa (Post 97115)
but *for what it's worth* take away "don't trust" (what do you think I'm going to do, rob your email? this is the fucking internet, I have no access to you minus this, and want less, not more, because you strike me as an insecure catty bitch) and add "feel threatened by and want to prove my superiority to" and I'll buy it.

We also find the practice of "two-facedness" (in the form of trashing someone, and then claiming you're just sad and confused) to be.......What's the phrase you mortals like so much?

Oh yes, "Lame as fuck".

JC

cc: Pope Benny
Flying Spagetti Monster
L. Ron Hubbard

marko138 11-14-2008 01:10 PM

Insanely funny.

:bigrofl:

Ninjakel 11-14-2008 01:13 PM

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

2up 11-14-2008 01:13 PM

There aren't enough laughing smilies to express just how fucking hysterical that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing personal, I don't care about whom its written, its fucking brilliant.

shmike 11-14-2008 01:13 PM

Holy Christ, I have just converted back to Christianity!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

:bigrofl::bigrofl:

dReWpY 11-14-2008 01:15 PM

i love it, awesome JC, just awesome

azoomm 11-14-2008 01:17 PM

Well, Jesus Christ... you strike again.

:lol

Rider 11-14-2008 01:22 PM

Fucking hilarious! :dthumb:

dReWpY 11-14-2008 01:25 PM

i like your style

neebelung 11-14-2008 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 98038)
Insanely funny.

X eleventy billion.

Holy shit, AMJ, you've just outdone yourself. :kneel:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2up (Post 98044)
There aren't enough laughing smilies to express just how fucking hysterical that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing personal, I don't care about whom its written, its fucking brilliant.

+ 1. Just brilliant.

fnfalman 11-14-2008 01:27 PM

I have to give it a "10" on Wit, a "10" on prose, and a "10" on comedic effects.:dthumb:

Trip 11-14-2008 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 98070)
+ 1. Just brilliant.

A plus one variation I missed....grrrr

Papa_Complex 11-14-2008 01:29 PM

You're going to have to shift your scale then. I give it a 6.7 on the AMJ scale.

neebelung 11-14-2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 98077)
A plus one variation I missed....grrrr

:rofl:

rogue 11-14-2008 01:31 PM

As always, another brilliantly written masterpiece by Hey-zues. :dthumb:

KSGregman 11-14-2008 01:33 PM

Go have a fucking cigarette after that masterpiece....you've EARNED it. :lmao:

Absolute fucking GOLD.

Trip 11-14-2008 01:34 PM

I am so going to steal this and use it on other forums. Classic JC

t-homo 11-14-2008 01:37 PM

That was awesome. Good work.

lauralynne 11-14-2008 01:42 PM

OMFG

AMJ, will you marry me?

pauldun170 11-14-2008 01:53 PM

:zowned::backingout:

Melissue76 11-14-2008 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 98036)
Holy Office of Sainthood
(Internet Division)

:dvrofl: that was ridiculously funny.

NeonspeedRT 11-14-2008 02:05 PM

You rock JC :rockout:

Cruzergirl 11-14-2008 02:08 PM

Too f'n hilarious. No wonder we all follow you around like you're ... oh ... nevermind ...

:lmao:

AMJ... you have outdone yourself.

(is that even possible??) :D

Bluestreak 11-14-2008 02:16 PM

One more funny post like that and my Friday funny quota will be filled!

:lol:

Destitute 11-14-2008 02:17 PM

Funny stuff.

I have to admit that the loyalty of the CF mods to the new owners is impressive. But the references to "rats" (Sprint), accusations of recruitment (excessa), and suggestion to "get off the internet" (sxyrdr) seems out of place. Hopefully the rest of the story comes out sooner or later, but I'm still under the impression that someone's getting duped. I just hope it's not me.

With Parked Motorcycle Syndrome setting in for northern riders, two forums is just as easy to check as one.

2up 11-14-2008 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destitute (Post 98159)
Funny stuff.

I have to admit that the loyalty of the CF mods to the new owners is impressive. But the references to "rats" (Sprint), accusations of recruitment (excessa), and suggestion to "get off the internet" (sxyrdr) seems out of place. Hopefully the rest of the story comes out sooner or later, but I'm still under the impression that someone's getting duped. I just hope it's not me.

With Parked Motorcycle Syndrome setting in for northern riders, two forums is just as easy to check as one.

/off topic

Hi Des!! Sorry its cold in Michigan already! Its awesome in Arizona. Oh, and, Lauren lives with me now and she will be 21 in a month. Too bad you didn't wait for her! lol

/offtopic

t-homo 11-14-2008 02:21 PM

Azoomm, I think she worships you. She constantly talks about you over on CF.

xx CURVE xx 11-14-2008 02:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:dthumb:

t-homo 11-14-2008 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xx CURVE xx (Post 98177)

awesome pic.

Leon 11-14-2008 02:30 PM

This proves Jesus is a jew. Way too funny be to Christian. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

rogue 11-14-2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xx CURVE xx (Post 98177)

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Awesome Pic!

Destitute 11-14-2008 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2up (Post 98163)
/off topic

Hi Des!! Sorry its cold in Michigan already! Its awesome in Arizona. Oh, and, Lauren lives with me now and she will be 21 in a month. Too bad you didn't wait for her! lol

/offtopic

What a coincidence, my coffee just ran out! :redflip

Yes, that's too bad about Lauren, but since we're due for 1-3 inches of snow this weekend I'm sure she's happy to be in AZ.

LittleTaz 11-14-2008 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fnfalman (Post 98074)
I have to give it a "10" on Wit, a "10" on prose, and a "10" on comedic effects.:dthumb:

Welcome, TWFixers to our world of laughter in the form of the Son of God! This is just a sampling of what you can expect to be exposed to... if you ask nicely, maybe he'll tell you about his trip to Ikea. :lmao:

rogue 11-14-2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleTaz (Post 98189)
Welcome, TWFixers to our world of laughter in the form of the Son of God! This is just a sampling of what you can expect to be exposed to... if you ask nicely, maybe he'll tell you about his trip to Ikea. :lmao:

OMG!!! That trip to Ikea was fucking hilarious! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

t-homo 11-14-2008 02:38 PM

I linked her to this thread. I don't think she likes me very much between that and calling her out for personal attacks on Moira, and then saying she worshiped her.

HurricaneHeather 11-14-2008 02:39 PM

Hilarious....but not the funniest thing he's ever posted.

Jesus, can you post that vid of the mouse destruction?

Papa_Complex 11-14-2008 02:40 PM

"Death of the Backup Mouse"

Bluestreak 11-14-2008 02:43 PM

I also liked the snake that got into your house.

rogue 11-14-2008 02:46 PM

Didn't he have a story about his home beer brewery that was good too? :idk: I can't remember the jist of it, but I remember him posting something about him making beer that had me laughing for hours. :lol:

Papa_Complex 11-14-2008 02:46 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrPuYtHTj6w

Particle Man 11-14-2008 02:50 PM

love the CC list :lol:

HurricaneHeather 11-14-2008 02:54 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tommymac 11-14-2008 05:28 PM

good read as always from AMJ but could someone get me up to speed on what this is all about?

Tom

2up 11-14-2008 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 98508)
good read as always from AMJ but could someone get me up to speed on what this is all about?

Tom

Azoomm: Oh no vertical scope has bought CF. VS sucks so I think I'll let my friends know about this other site I've been going to so that when the suck kicks in, they'll have a new place to go, which lacks suck.

Excessa: Azoomm is trying to make everyone go to TWF so that she and they can make money because she is insecure and catty. But I think I don't like VS but am not sure. But I'm on TWF now too. I'm just really confused but will blame Azoomm for things at the moment.

Azoomm: You're a cunt. *moves on with life*

Excessa: Azoomm is the reason everyone is going to TWF but I'm still confused and maybe will apologise one day if I find out I'm wrong about her.

AMJ: Excessa, NO SAINT FOR YOU.

The End.

Trip 11-14-2008 05:38 PM

Lol, great summation and is very accurate.

Particle Man 11-14-2008 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2up (Post 98522)
Azoomm: Oh no vertical scope has bought CF. VS sucks so I think I'll let my friends know about this other site I've been going to so that when the suck kicks in, they'll have a new place to go, which lacks suck.

Excessa: Azoomm is trying to make everyone go to TWF so that she and they can make money because she is insecure and catty. But I think I don't like VS but am not sure. But I'm on TWF now too. I'm just really confused but will blame Azoomm for things at the moment.

Excessa: Azoomm is the reason everyone is going to TWF but I'm still confused and maybe will apologise one day if I find out I'm wrong about her.

The End.

KSGregman 11-14-2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

The End.

:wtf:

Did you take up writing for Cliff Notes? That was wicked awesome!

Particularly the part where Zoomie called that pyscho bitch a cunt...I've been laughing about that all day. :lmao:

tommymac 11-14-2008 05:41 PM

Quote:

The End.

Thanx, I just woke up and was going to sift through some of this to figure out what transpired today. And I am hoping for a quiet night in the ER so I can catch up on all of this.

Tom

the chi 11-14-2008 05:47 PM

Oh wow, brilliant, absolutely incredible. Cant wait to see what else we get from you now...and 2up, you go girl!! :lol:

HurricaneHeather 11-14-2008 06:05 PM

Quote:

The End.

That was the best summary EVER!!!!:bigrofl:

askmrjesus 11-14-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lauralynne (Post 98107)
AMJ, will you marry me?

Awww... Aren't you sweet!

But sorry, no. Those May-December romances are tricky at best.

Though if you want to scream my name while having sex with your fiance, I'll totally understand.

JC

2up 11-14-2008 06:11 PM

:ty: I'll be here all week. And part of next week too. OK, all of next week. I have way too fucking much free time! Can't tell, can ya? :pwhore2:

askmrjesus 11-14-2008 06:17 PM

2up- Outstanding work! :lol:

How about "War and Peace" in 25 words or less?

JC

KSGregman 11-14-2008 06:25 PM

This thread is stuffed full of all kinds of WIN. :dthumb:

2up 11-14-2008 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 98567)
2up- Outstanding work! :lol:

How about "War and Peace" in 25 words or less?

JC

They were fighting

They drank some vodka.

And then they made up

The End.

Ha. Now you've made me want to re-read that because I don't remember fuck-all about it! Obviously!

lauralynne 11-14-2008 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 98559)
Awww... Aren't you sweet!

But sorry, no. Those May-December romances are tricky at best.

Though if you want to scream my name while having sex with your fiance, I'll totally understand.

JC

fair enough. (which one of us is May, which one December? ;) )

I'll use your name liberally from now on - I'm sure Louie won't mind :)

VFR Rider 11-14-2008 10:41 PM

Jesus Christ that is some funny shit!!! That right there is the one reason why people are following the flock. You just have to love AMJ.

DreaminR6 11-14-2008 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VFR Rider (Post 98780)
Jesus Christ that is some funny shit!!! That right there is the one reason why people are following the flock. You just have to love AMJ.

Definitely worth following AMJ.

Johnny Rico 11-14-2008 11:37 PM

I really never got all the leghumping on Excessa on CF. Come on, she looks like John Kerry's sister. But you have to admit, it was funny and somewhat satisfying to see Azoom slap that bitch.

It is pathetic how she has been constantly crying about how dead the forum she moderates is now.

VFR Rider 11-14-2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Rico (Post 98842)
It is pathetic how she has been constantly crying about how dead the forum she moderates is now.

Come on, Rez and all of the mods at CF put a lot of their own personal time, energy, and what not into growing CF into what it was. It kind of becomes like a kid.

So when all of the sudden the house just kind of implodes there is a sense of loss, remorse, etc. And you have to say that not everyone has handled this whole thing a gracefully as it could have.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Johnny Rico 11-14-2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VFR Rider (Post 98850)
Come on, Rez and all of the mods at CF put a lot of their own personal time, energy, and what not into growing CF into what it was. It kind of becomes like a kid.

So when all of the sudden the house just kind of implodes there is a sense of loss, remorse, etc. And you have to say that not everyone has handled this whole thing a gracefully as it could have.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

My dealings with Excessa go way back. Even before CF. I kept in touch when her boy was having problems. I prayed for his well being.
Even sent him a toy once. Then she became one of the cool kids at CF. I never was, never cared to be. She showed me the door and her other face. I never spoke ill of her on CF. Still haven't. As far as she knows, I never felt her knife in my back, but I have known it was there all along.

I would never kick her when she is down on CF, but I do take some satisfaction in seeing someone else do it.

lauralynne 11-15-2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Rico (Post 98842)
I really never got all the leghumping on Excessa on CF. Come on, she looks like John Kerry's sister. But you have to admit, it was funny and somewhat satisfying to see Azoom slap that bitch.

You got the word right: Pathetic. But not her just her actions. I feel sorry for but if her in life persona is even a fraction of her manic depressive/schizophrenic online personality, it's going to take a team of professional and several thousand shock treatments to bring her even within sight of that which is "normal"
This goes for everyone -
For God's sake (sorry amj), it's the internet, NOT real life. If the internet gets too complicated for you, I can draw a picture where to find the power plug - unplug it and walk away. If your life changes for the worse after stepping away, then I would consider a longer vacation from being online, maybe even permanent.

Johnny Rico 11-15-2008 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lauralynne (Post 98881)
You got the word right: Pathetic. But not her just her actions. I feel sorry for but if her in life persona is even a fraction of her manic depressive/schizophrenic online personality, it's going to take a team of professional and several thousand shock treatments to bring her even within sight of that which is "normal"
This goes for everyone -
For God's sake (sorry amj), it's the internet, NOT real life. If the internet gets too complicated for you, I can draw a picture where to find the power plug - unplug it and walk away. If your life changes for the worse after stepping away, then I would consider a longer vacation from being online, maybe even permanent.

It seemed to me that the more she got into CF, the worse her marriage got. It is kinda sad because not only does she not have her marriage anymore, what she has left, is not even CF anymore.

shmike 11-15-2008 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Rico (Post 98886)
It seemed to me that the more she got into CF, the worse her marriage got. It is kinda sad because not only does she not have her marriage anymore, what she has left, is not even CF anymore.

Ah, memories.

Do you remember our PM's when I told her I could see her marriage falling apart from across the internet?

She was "taken by surprise" then.

Some live and learn.

Some don't. :idk:

Johnny Rico 11-15-2008 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shmike (Post 98892)
Ah, memories.

Do you remember our PM's when I told her I could see her marriage falling apart from across the internet?

She was "taken by surprise" then.

Some live and learn.

Some don't. :idk:

I remember the Admin who used to post all the lovey dovey shit to her and she would answer all in the public threads. And all the while she kept commenting on how bad her marriage was getting.

I am not the smartest guy in the world but even I know when to take shit to PMs.

tommymac 11-15-2008 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lauralynne (Post 98881)

In my limited interactions in person I def think it is.

Tom

Tmall 11-15-2008 08:28 AM

Being in love with Idesmo was kinda funny too..

Desmo-"Gibberish gibberish" Random picture stolen from the internet..
Her- "Omg, I'm leaving damp spots on my computer chair!"

DIMford 11-15-2008 08:46 AM

This is some funny shit.

VatorMan 11-15-2008 08:46 AM

LittleTaz 11-15-2008 09:12 AM

Well, according to the candidate for sainthood, Moira is basically the CF anti-christ and I am her puppet who has no freedom to make any choices beyond that which the great and powerful leader wants me to make. I may respond to her when I've gone down to slow simmer, but not now, it would just keep this whole thing going. I love you dearly, Moira, and I think you're a great person, but not worship worthy :lol: Well, ok, sometimes you're worship worthy... :lol: Anyway, this whole thing just gives me a giant headache and I'm glad that I had a place to come to where I actually like the atmosphere. Thanks again, TWFix!:dthumb:

azoomm 11-15-2008 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleTaz (Post 98970)
Well, according to the candidate for sainthood, Moira is basically the CF anti-christ and I am her puppet who has no freedom to make any choices beyond that which the great and powerful leader wants me to make. I may respond to her when I've gone down to slow simmer, but not now, it would just keep this whole thing going. I love you dearly, Moira, and I think you're a great person, but not worship worthy :lol: Well, ok, sometimes you're worship worthy... :lol: Anyway, this whole thing just gives me a giant headache and I'm glad that I had a place to come to where I actually like the atmosphere. Thanks again, TWFix!:dthumb:

So, between AMJ and myself we have the bases covered? :lol:

neebelung 11-15-2008 09:34 AM

Quote:

...and I am her puppet who has no freedom to make any choices beyond that which the great and powerful leader wants me to make.

Dagnabbit!! How come I didn't get an invite to be a puppet!! I'm hurt! :rofl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 98963)

snort

Epic. Fucking. Post.

LeeNetworX 11-15-2008 09:56 AM

Quote:

LOLZ

Why did you change your screen name, NN?

askmrjesus 11-15-2008 09:58 AM

Quote:

Well, according to the candidate for sainthood, Moira is basically the CF anti-christ and I am her puppet who has no freedom to make any choices beyond that which the great and powerful leader wants me to make.

Yeah, I just read that thread, and I have to say I found it insulting. I realize it was mostly just Rebecca spinning in circles trying to make sense of herself, (which seems to be a full time job) bur for her to claim that we all left CF because we were "scared" into it, is just bullshit.

I can't speak for everyone, but I left because I don't like ads, plain and simple. I tear them out of magazines ("Check out our six page spread on the latest crappy gear from ICON!!), and I fast forward past them on TIVO. I'm sure as hell not going to increase revenue for some unknown fuck basket, by upping the post count at a website that just uses the increased post count to sell more ads. Fuck that noise, why would I?

JC

neebelung 11-15-2008 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 99025)
Yeah, I just read that thread, and I have to say I found it insulting. I realize it was mostly just Rebecca spinning in circles trying to make sense of her self, (which seems to be a full time job) bur for her to claim that we all left CF because we were "scared" into it, is just bullshit.

I can't speak for everyone, but I left because I don't like ads, plain and simple. I tear them out of magazines ("Check out our six page spread on the latest crappy gear from ICON!!), and I fast forward past them on TIVO. I'm sure as hell not going to increase revenue for some unknown fuck basket, by upping the post count at a website that just uses the increased post count to sell more ads. Fuck that noise, why would I?

JC

I'm with you; that's why we abandoned the last site VS took over. Even as a Mod, I could opt out of SOME of the ads, but not all of them, and it was just plain fucking annoying!! Add to that the "rules" and it all became just a bore.

Dragonpaco 11-15-2008 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 98985)
Dagnabbit!! How come I didn't get an invite to be a puppet!! I'm hurt! :rofl:

snort

Epic. Fucking. Post.

ooh ooooh i call dibs on being the bastard stepson of the son of god!!!!!

LittleTaz 11-15-2008 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonpaco (Post 99030)
ooh ooooh i call dibs on being the bastard stepson of the son of god!!!!!

But, if you're the bastard stepson of the son of god and I'm the puppet of the anti Christ, does that make us enemies? You're a little strange sometimes, but I don't think I hate you...

KSGregman 11-15-2008 10:17 AM

That chick is all kinds of bat shit crazy....my "favorite" excessa schitzo moment:

Her: Yeah, I promised my husband I'd stop smoking pot...and I've now broken that promise because I enjoy the buzz....he's being "mean" to me about it.

Me: You think? Just wait until he puts your ass on the curb and fights you for custody of the kids because of your lying and "illegal substances" in the house.

Her: You all can fuck off...my pain, my pain (my buzz!! my buzz!!)....Hey?! What?! Curb?! Oh shit!! My kids?!

Her (in PM): FWIW, you were right....

Me: *type type type* I told you so, you psycho fucking idiot!!! *delete delete delete*

Her (in post): Fuck you! I'll do whatever the hell I want...You're a cocksucker just like him!! I'm a victim goddamnit! A VICTIM!!!!

Seriously, all of us owe JC a debt of gratitude for cratering her "build a kiss ass chorus at TWFix" career in one fucking post. :dthumb:

neebelung 11-15-2008 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 99044)
That chick is all kinds of bat shit crazy....my "favorite" excessa schitzo moment:

Her: Yeah, I promised my husband I'd stop smoking pot...and I've now broken that promise because I enjoy the buzz....he's being "mean" to me about it.

Me: You think? Just wait until he puts your ass on the curb and fights you for custody of the kids because of your lying and "illegal substances" in the house.

Her: You all can fuck off...my pain, my pain (my buzz!! my buzz!!)....Hey?! What?! Curb?! Oh shit!! My kids?!

Her (in PM): FWIW, you were right....

Me: *type type type* I told you so, you psycho fucking idiot!!! *delete delete delete*

Her (in post): Fuck you! I'll do whatever the hell I want...You're a cocksucker just like him!! I'm a victim goddamnit! A VICTIM!!!!

Seriously, all of us owe JC a debt of gratitude for cratering her "build a kiss ass chorus at TWFix" career in one fucking post. :dthumb:

:dvrofl: Holy shit, ya'll are KILLIN me this morning :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tmall 11-15-2008 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 99020)
LOLZ

Why did you change your screen name, NN?

Because Nick Name was clever for about 4 minutes when I came up with it in '01. And I'm Tmall on just about every other board I'm on.

2up 11-15-2008 10:41 AM

Hi Travis!

I for one understand waiting to see what happens with CF for those who choose to do so, AND, not waiting to see what happens based on prior experience with VS. What I don't understand, and in fact dislike a lot, is personally attacking someone(s) who did nothing wrong, and people talking out of both sides of their mouth. If you don't want to "pick a side" then don't. But don't pretend you are, but not. Its kind of like Stew saying, "nothing is going to change except the things that have changed."

LeeNetworX 11-15-2008 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 99054)
Because Nick Name was clever for about 4 minutes when I came up with it in '01. And I'm Tmall on just about every other board I'm on.

Well at least I can still recognize the classic avatar. :dthumb:

marko138 11-15-2008 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2up (Post 99083)
Hi Travis!

I for one understand waiting to see what happens with CF for those who choose to do so, AND, not waiting to see what happens based on prior experience with VS. What I don't understand, and in fact dislike a lot, is personally attacking someone(s) who did nothing wrong, and people talking out of both sides of their mouth. If you don't want to "pick a side" then don't. But don't pretend you are, but not. Its kind of like Stew saying, "nothing is going to change except the things that have changed."

When VS has a track record like they do it's tough to ignore your prior experience with them.

2up 11-15-2008 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 99089)
When VS has a track record like they do it's tough to ignore your prior experience with them.

Totally understood! Not everyone, me included, had seen what they have done. So I've been checking it out, not because I don't take those I consider my friends at their word because I do. But really just to see it all in action. ;)

Angee 11-15-2008 12:22 PM

I just posted probably my last post in GS.

"Noone is forcing anyone else to leave here. Most of us on the "other" board do check in to see what's going on, but I don't feel like getting in a pissing match with people who don't want to leave anymore. I personally would rather be a member on a decent board than a mod on a now crappy board. Yes, as far as I'm concerned this board has gone to shit, and I'm not interested in hanging around in here for any length of time. It is over-commercialized now, and I'm just not down for that. It's another testimony of what happens when big business takes over mom-and-pop businesses... I've only been here two years, but I've forged friendships that will last a lifetime. Those friends are hanging out somewhere else and that's where I'll be. Noone made them go, they chose to. It's like shopping at a family grocery for years and having it get bought out by a big chain... I'd rather find another family store and support the small community business than line someone's pockets who already has more money then he can spend. I'm only still here to some degree for those who stayed behind. If it weren't for them, I would probably take this site out of my favorites. Stay if you like, good luck and Godspeed.

Oh, and TWF is ANYTHING but dead...anyone who really looks can see that."
I posted that before I caught Taz's analogy on the next post down. It was in response to something Karl said.

Dragonpaco 11-15-2008 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleTaz (Post 99042)
But, if you're the bastard stepson of the son of god and I'm the puppet of the anti Christ, does that make us enemies? You're a little strange sometimes, but I don't think I hate you...

well professor X and magneto were able to be enemies, yet chilled and played checkers and had sex with each other...

i think we'll get along just fine

marko138 11-15-2008 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2up (Post 99106)
Totally understood! Not everyone, me included, had seen what they have done. So I've been checking it out, not because I don't take those I consider my friends at their word because I do. But really just to see it all in action. ;)

As you should. We've all done it. Keep checking back and eventually just stopped checking.

iDesmo 11-15-2008 02:20 PM

Quote:

I pretty much stuck to the Grandstands and never posted anywhere else ...other then surfing the for sale sections or group buys. I never read any of those posts about excessa smoking pot nor did I have a myspace account to be reading it over there.

We all have our rougher edges, mine was english. Sometimes a pic is worth a couple thousand spots, as you put it.

peace out.

iDesmo 11-15-2008 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 98196)
Hilarious....but not the funniest thing he's ever posted.

Jesus, can you post that vid of the mouse destruction?

The one which I remember as the best was the Victoria Secrets telephone number screw-up. AMJ's office number was one number off from the VicSec boutique. That post about what he said to a customer wanting a bra was by far ...the best....:lol:

Tmall 11-15-2008 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDesmo (Post 99272)
I pretty much stuck to the Grandstands and never posted anywhere else ...other then surfing the for sale sections or group buys. I never read any of those posts about excessa smoking pot nor did I have a myspace account to be reading it over there.

We all have our rougher edges, mine was english. Sometimes a pic is worth a couple thousand spots, as you put it.

peace out.

Hey man. It's nothing against you personally. It's watching people fall in love with a character who could literally be a dish washer when they portray themselves as a Ferrari driving doctor. That I find funny.

It's kind of like Speed Addiction, everybody was skeptical of him. Turned out he was nothing but a liar.

And I'm not calling you a liar by any means. I've just never seen any substance to back up claims. (not that you have to prove anything to anyone..) It's just good natured ribbing. And I hope you understand that.

HurricaneHeather 11-15-2008 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDesmo (Post 99279)
The one which I remember as the best was the Victoria Secrets telephone number screw-up. AMJ's office number was one number off from the VicSec boutique. That post about what he said to a customer wanting a bra was by far ...the best....:lol:

I only vaguely remember that...I might need to search for it to refresh me :wink:

MILK 11-15-2008 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 99054)

Changing screen names is lame, IMO.

Ninjakel 11-15-2008 03:30 PM

I swaer to christ, If I read one more of her poor me, no one is posting, I will scream.

Or an E bitch slap.

Fucking christ!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MILK (Post 99313)
Changing screen names is lame, IMO.

:lol: :lol:

marko138 11-15-2008 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjakel (Post 99315)
I swaer to christ, If I read one more of her poor me, no one is posting, I will scream.

Or an E bitch slap.

Fucking christ!

:lol: :lol:

Doooo Eeet!

Ninjakel 11-15-2008 03:31 PM

I'm about to. I just told her to stop being such a bitch

cuttle 11-15-2008 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjakel (Post 99318)

She's just pissed that nobody invited her to the party...

And now it turns out, that her fan-club isn't as big as she thought, and the leghumping stopped. Maybe a few more of her "stylish" pictures will get her a new imaginary following.

It sucks being faced with reality.

JoshuaTree 11-15-2008 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjakel (Post 99318)

You should have just used the "c"-word. ;) That would have done it... :rockout:

Ninjakel 11-15-2008 03:54 PM

That's the next word. :)

and its ok over here to actually use the word, CUNT.

See?

CUNT CUNT CUNT!

marko138 11-15-2008 03:55 PM

We frown upon free speech here.

Ninjakel 11-15-2008 03:56 PM

Stop being cunty,Marko. :lol: