Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I hate automatic flush toilets!!! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=12056)

fnfalman 12-06-2009 11:34 PM

I hate automatic flush toilets!!!

You can't do a courtesy flush.

It flushes on its own when you're not done and splash water on your ass.

WTF, over?:td:

Fleck750 12-07-2009 05:37 AM

I thought you lost your cell phone in one. :lol:

CasterTroy 12-07-2009 07:14 AM

There's always an override button on the valve. Sometimes it's well hidden but most of the time a black "dot" or a chrome butterfly wing on the very top. They're built to be stealth so people don't abuse them, but they're there

Gas Man 12-07-2009 07:27 AM

Wet ass is in the suck catagory.

wildchild 12-07-2009 08:30 AM

so are you mad because you "can't" do a courtesy flush or because the toilet picks the time to do it and surprises you? LOL

marko138 12-07-2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildchild (Post 302491)
so are you mad because you "can't" do a courtesy flush or because the toilet picks the time to do it and surprises you? LOL

Correct.

z06boy 12-07-2009 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 302471)
There's always an override button on the valve. Sometimes it's well hidden but most of the time a black "dot" or a chrome butterfly wing on the very top. They're built to be stealth so people don't abuse them, but they're there

:lol: Yep...one of the first things I look for before I sit down...well after confirming there is toilet paper and the toilet area itself isn't a pigsty. :lol

Rider 12-07-2009 10:27 AM

I won't take a dump in a public toilet. FUCK THAT SHIT!:tremble:

Trip 12-07-2009 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 302552)

Not even at work? You are violating one of the work rules.

Never shit at home, never sweat at work.

Rider 12-07-2009 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 302553)

Rarely, I'll wait if I can, but If I can't, it's a stack of TP on the seat 5 layers thick.

Trip 12-07-2009 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 302554)
Rarely, I'll wait if I can, but If I can't, it's a stack of TP on the seat 5 layers thick.

Lysol is your friend. We keep lysol in the can at work. Spray it down before you sit.

I am shitting at work as I type.

marko138 12-07-2009 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 302559)
Lysol is your friend. We keep lysol in the can at work. Spray it down before you sit.

:rofl: Good for you.

Trip 12-07-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 302561)
:rofl: Good for you.

mobile internet ftmfw. LOL

marko138 12-07-2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 302562)

I do the same thing here too. :lol:

z06boy 12-07-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 302552)

Well I don't like to use public toilets either but I have one rule that trumps your rule...I won't take a dump in my pants !! :rofl:

marko138 12-07-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 302569)
Well I don't like to use public toilets either but I have one rule that trumps your rule...I won't take a dump in my pants !! :rofl:

This.

Trip 12-07-2009 10:54 AM

I have stomach issues, I have learned to not fear the public toilet, but I have also learned where to shit when I need to shit. One of my favorites if I am on the road is clean hotels. Clean hotels usually have a toilet right off the lobby that is kept really clean and is hardly ever used with the exception of workers because if you are in your hotel, you have your own toilet, so you don't use the public one. I have other tips for where to shit if you need to shit in public too.

Rider 12-07-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 302569)

Yeah I'm not going that far. If it's a toilet destroying dump on deck, I'm doing that at work.

marko138 12-07-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 302572)
I have stomach issues, I have learned to not fear the public toilet, but I have also learned where to shit when I need to shit. One of my favorites if I am on the road is clean hotels. Clean hotels usually have a toilet right off the lobby that is kept really clean and is hardly ever used with the exception of workers because if you are in your hotel, you have your own toilet, so you don't use the public one. I have other tips for where to shit if you need to shit in public too.

Yeah, me too. Stomach issues. Public shitting is a must.

Tmall 12-07-2009 11:04 AM

Plus one. I have ibs. I poop about 6 times a day. If I didn't use public shitters, I'd be a smelly individual.

z06boy 12-07-2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

Yep I also have stomach issues and since I grew up in the hotel industry due to my father's career...I'm used to them so I'll roll into a nice hotel in a heartbeat to use their facilities. :lol:

At work I'm lucky...secured/executive floors so every executive has their own bathroom and rarely does anyone use the public restroom since it's a secured floor. I'm not an executive so the public men's room on our floor is 'almost' my private room. :lol:

shmike 12-07-2009 11:11 AM

Quote:

I could have typed this myself word for word.

Apoc 12-07-2009 11:40 AM

I shit when I need to, public or not. Clean the seat and let loose. Im not about to deal with cramps, and walk around like a penguin to avoid a public bathroom.

Do you non-public shitters avoid sex with women too? I mean theres been someone in them before you, I pretty much guarantee it.

Rider 12-07-2009 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 302588)
I shit when I need to, public or not. Clean the seat and let loose. Im not about to deal with cramps, and walk around like a penguin to avoid a public bathroom.

Do you non-public shitters avoid sex with women too? I mean theres been someone in them before you, I pretty much guarantee it.

I'll bust loose if I need to, I'm not doing the penguin walk. Given the choice though, I'll wait. And as far as sex goes, lets put it this way, I've been to the orient so fucking a girl whose had more than a mile of pipe laid in to her, is no issue for me.

Apoc 12-07-2009 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 302591)
I'll bust loose if I need to, I'm not doing the penguin walk. Given the choice though, I'll wait.

Oh, fair enough. If its a mild urge and im going to be home soon, i'll wait to. But when shit has got to flow, it has got to flow. I shit three times by noon, im not a once a day kinda guy. So i go when/where I need to :lol:

And the sex thing was a bad analogy in me trying to say 'if its been cleaned, its fine' kinda thing.

HurricaneHeather 12-07-2009 11:59 AM

I don't understand the ridiculous fear of pooping in public. :lol: I go when I gotta go....I don't care where I am. :shrug:

I spent three weeks in a third world country before Purel was around and most of the time I didn't have toilet paper....a public toilet won't kill me. :lol:

tached1000rr 12-07-2009 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 302562)

Remind me to never borrow your "chocolate" phone if we ever meet:lol

z06boy 12-07-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 302596)
And the sex thing was a bad analogy in me trying to say 'if its been cleaned, its fine' kinda thing.

:lol: Yeah I started to reply by saying something like "Yes as long as it's been cleaned...just like a public toilet but thought...humm...that doesn't sound right." :rofl:

Trip 12-07-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 302597)
I don't understand the ridiculous fear of pooping in public. :lol: I go when I gotta go....I don't care where I am. :shrug:

You're a woman, so your nastiest bathroom is 10x cleaner than our nicest.

wildchild 12-07-2009 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 302597)
I spent three weeks in a third world country before Purel was around and most of the time I didn't have toilet paper..... :lol:

thank god you stopped there. i don't think we want more info then that. LOL I'm not shaking your hand though if we ever meet. :lol just in case. lol

HurricaneHeather 12-07-2009 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 302617)

WRONG. You ever been in a women's bathroom? You could not be more wrong. Seriously. Chicks are disgusting.

marko138 12-07-2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 302624)
WRONG. You ever been in a women's bathroom? You could not be more wrong. Seriously. Chicks are disgusting.

Clearly you've never been in a mens room.

dReWpY 12-07-2009 12:40 PM

Txtshtting ftw!

And its a lie, girls rr are usually just as bad as the guys at the end of the night at the bar I work at

Txtshtting ftw!

And its a lie, girls rr are usually just as bad as the guys at the end of the night at the bar I work at

HurricaneHeather 12-07-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 302627)
Clearly you've never been in a mens room.

Are you kidding? Anytime the chicks room is occupied I use the dudes room.

Trip 12-07-2009 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 302628)
Txtshtting ftw!

Txtshtting ftw!

ha ha, double post fail

marko138 12-07-2009 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 302628)
Txtshtting ftw!

Txtshtting ftw!

So nice you had to say it twice.

Trip 12-07-2009 12:42 PM

Quote:

Clearly you have never been anywhere that contractors have been in. Chicks have got nothing on a contractor that decides to take a shit on the floor and walls.

marko138 12-07-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 302634)
Clearly you have never been anywhere that contractors have been in. Chicks have got nothing on a contractor that decides to take a shit on the floor and walls.

Oh god, we had this guy who worked in Master Control at the TV station...ugh...I dont wanna talk about it...but floors and walls...yeah.

tached1000rr 12-07-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

So what you are saying is that blood trumps shit right?

Rider 12-07-2009 12:50 PM

Twice now in the 5 years I've worked here we've had somebody not make it. Once there was a trail from the entrance to the bathroom(about 25 yards) where it was running down the dudes pant leg and another time the guy made it to the bathroom but not the stall and was all over the floor. We still laugh about it today because nobody knows who the culprit(s) was.

Trip 12-07-2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 302644)
Twice now in the 5 years I've worked here we've had somebody not make it. Once there was a trail from the entrance to the bathroom(about 25 yards) where it was running down the dudes pant leg and another time the guy made it to the bathroom but not the stall and was all over the floor. We still laugh about it today because nobody knows who the culprit(s) was.

Yeah, I don't think the ones I have seen have been because of explosive diarrehea. Just plain being an asshole.

When I worked at the movie theater, we had this one guy who would write on the walls with his shit. It was nasty. We finally figured out who it was and banned them. Turned out, he only went and saw kids movies at the 10 o'clock showtimes. He was a creepy fuck.

We never had a problem with the woman's bathroom and no one had to clean it except the weekly janitor. Men's room was always destroyed beyond belief and we made the retard clean it. He was mormon, so he was happy to help. :lol:

Rider 12-07-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 302646)
Yeah, I don't think the ones I have seen have been because of explosive diarrehea. Just plain being an asshole.

When I worked at the movie theater, we had this one guy who would write on the walls with his shit. It was nasty. We finally figured out who it was and banned them. Turned out, he only went and saw kids movies at the 10 o'clock showtimes. He was a creepy fuck.

We never had a problem with the woman's bathroom and no one had to clean it except the weekly janitor. Men's room was always destroyed beyond belief and we made the retard clean it. He was mormon, so he was happy to help. :lol:

Well the second occurrence was explosive diarrhea but the first occurrence was solid chunks. At first we thought a dog got loose in the building.. I shit you not, no pun intended. :lol:

dReWpY 12-07-2009 01:58 PM

My phone is bad for double post fail

fnfalman 12-07-2009 01:59 PM

When the fucker flushed unexpectedly, your ass get wet from the water that already have your piss and shit in it. That's nasty!

When you want to do a courtesy flush; not because you give a damn about other occupants, but because it's too stinky for even you to handle, it won't do it. So I gotta stand up, scoot back and forth, waving my ass around to try to activate the sensor.

Why can't we still have the damn lever?

shmike 12-07-2009 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fnfalman (Post 302669)
When the fucker flushed unexpectedly, your ass get wet from the water that already have your piss and shit in it. That's nasty!

When you want to do a courtesy flush; not because you give a damn about other occupants, but because it's too stinky for even you to handle, it won't do it. So I gotta stand up, scoot back and forth, waving my ass around to try to activate the sensor.

How do you get it to flush without taking your ass off the seat? :scratch:

fasternyou929 12-07-2009 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 302579)
I poop about 6 times a day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 302596)
I shit three times by noon

Aww, that's cute you crazy Canucks are on the same schedule... do you guys go in pairs like American women? :lol:

wildchild 12-07-2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

this thread in general has been funny but now the thought of someone standing in the shitter and dancing around to get a flush then sit back down :lol i hope you're not very tall, otherwise people are going to see your head and know you're dancing in there. :skep: that should make for good water fountain conversation.

Homeslice 12-07-2009 02:18 PM

Courtesy flush?? LMFAO........Do you guys really take so long between each loaf, that you need a courtesy flush between them? I'm in & out of there in 1-2 minutes.

Trip 12-07-2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 302684)
Courtesy flush?? LMFAO........Do you guys really take so long between loafs, that you need a courtesy flush between them? I'm in & out of there in 60 seconds.

1 second is too long for some terds.

Homeslice 12-07-2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 302685)
1 second is too long for some terds.

what, you mean the squirters that start to come out before you've managed to sit down?

Tmall 12-07-2009 02:30 PM

Quote:

Courtesy flush?? LMFAO........Do you guys really take so long between each loaf, that you need a courtesy flush between them? I'm in & out of there in 1-2 minutes.

I average about ten minutes. Then again, I'm still a virgin back there.. :lol

Homeslice 12-07-2009 02:40 PM

Also, the automatic flush is necesary because otherwise some of you fucks would just leave without flushing. If there's one thing I can't stand it's walking in and seeing someone's 2-hour old loafs & pellets swimming around.

marko138 12-07-2009 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 302688)
I average about ten minutes. Then again, I'm still a virgin back there.. :lol

Yes. I take my time. No reason to rush a good poo. Relax, read something.

Trip 12-07-2009 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 302703)

Homeslice probably doesn't work for the government. You're getting paid to sit and take a shit; take your time, relax, and don't rush anything.

marko138 12-07-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 302704)
Homeslice probably doesn't work for the government. You're getting paid to sit and take a shit; take your time, relax, and don't rush anything.

Same procedure at home too. I go in there and read a few articles from one of my MC mags. Solid 20 minute operation.

Trip 12-07-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 302706)
Same procedure at home too. I go in there and read a few articles from one of my MC mags. Solid 20 minute operation.

I prefer a good soduku or crossword. Let things happen naturally. :lol:

CasterTroy 12-07-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Because LEED and the government are limiting water consumption on all new buildings. And if you want government dollars on any project now (even old buildings) you have to replace the manual flush valves with battery or solar.

Also, auto valves flush by themselves on a cycle. SOME are set up to flush every hour by themselves....some every 12 or 24 hours depends on the setting.

In malls and airports they don't need it because of the high usage, but in core facilities of office buildings they flush hourly because people be nasty and stuff and don't be flushin YO!

Bryan 12-07-2009 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 302553)

FYI...an 11 minute shit each day at work will add up to a weeks vacation at the end of the year.

fasternyou929 12-07-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryan (Post 302712)
FYI...an 11 minute shit each day at work will add up to a weeks vacation at the end of the year.

The word "vacation" may be pushing it. You may not be working, but you're still in the office bathroom. Apparently for a week of your life if you time it right. :lol:

101lifts2 12-07-2009 03:40 PM

If the automatic flush is flushing before you are done wiping ur ass, then you are simply moving too far forward or getting up off the seat too far. I can see a few of you not touching the seat at all.

marko138 12-07-2009 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 302719)
If the automatic flush is flushing before you are done wiping ur ass, then you are simply moving too far forward or getting up off the seat too far. I can see a few of you not touching the seat at all.

You spying?

Rider 12-07-2009 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 302703)

No doubt, my wife always asks why I take so long. I tell her, "you remember that hemi you popped during child birth? I'm trying to avoid that at all costs."

Kaneman 12-07-2009 04:32 PM

My best friend works construction here in the DFW area. He's always bitching about how the Mexicans don't flush their toilet paper, even when they're using a real restroom inside the building they're working on. Now THAT is fucking nasty.

Homeslice 12-07-2009 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryan (Post 302712)

And then there's the smokers........Who think they're entitled to getting extra break time, up and beyond what everyone else gets.

I guess the non-smokers could go outside and just shoot the shit for 10 minutes, but then they'd look like doofuses. Somehow, having a cigarette in your hand makes it look legit to waste time.

marko138 12-07-2009 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 302745)
And then there's the smokers........Who think they're entitled to getting extra break time, up and beyond what everyone else gets.

I guess the non-smokers could go outside and just shoot the shit for 10 minutes, but then they'd look like doofuses. Somehow, having a cigarette in your hand makes it look legit to waste time.

Yeah, thats bullshit.

wildchild 12-07-2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

yeah because non smokers never stand in each other's cubes or work areas and just shoot the shit for 10 - 15 minutes. usually talking about the smokers who are wasting so much time.
this is kind of like that commercial where two guys are looking out the window and talking about county workers who just sit in the truck while one guy does the work. Meanwhile the gal in the office with them is doing all the work while they look out the window.
oh I do not smoke BTW.

fasternyou929 12-07-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildchild (Post 302748)
yeah because non smokers never stand in each other's cubes or work areas and just shoot the shit for 10 - 15 minutes. usually talking about the smokers who are wasting so much time.

Someone's always gotta get defensive.

I didn't realize the only break smokers take all day is their smoke break.

All he was saying is smokers take time off for a cigarette without giving it a second thought. It's accepted behavior in pretty much every office, and they do it IN ADDITION to the normal office bs. Sheesh.

Flexin 12-07-2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

If there are cleaners around I will clean it and then put tp around the seat.

James

Flexin 12-07-2009 09:06 PM

Quote:

When I worked at Costco I talked to the one that cleans the bathroom and from what I was told you are wrong by a long shot.

James

Flexin 12-07-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 302706)

Sometime I leave just as my legs go to sleep. I have kids. The shitter is my time to relax. Of course that doesn't always work. The locks don't really even keep them out.

James

Homeslice 12-07-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

I assume you're doing this on your phone......But are you also one of those guys who brings their laptop in with them?

Flexin 12-07-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

At work we have a quick meeting in the morning. After its done they say we have x amount of time before the store opens. If anyone needs a quick smoke run out now. If any non smokers need some fresh air you can go get that too.

James

Trip 12-07-2009 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 302888)
I assume you're doing this on your phone......But are you also one of those guys who brings their laptop in with them?

phone, no I don't bring my work laptop in the bathroom with me. I will if I am at home though.

101lifts2 12-07-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 302724)
You spying?

Why you got something to hide?

fnfalman 12-07-2009 10:15 PM

Quote:

When I go to the shitter, I don't just do a No. 2, I meditate as well.

Smittie61984 12-07-2009 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fnfalman (Post 302427)
You can't do a courtesy flush.

It flushes on its own when you're not done and splash water on your ass.

WTF, over?:td:

At my school we have automatic shitters. The main problem is a bunch of young 18year old still shy that they have a small white penis boys are scared to piss next to a man so they go piss in the shitters and splash piss all over the seats. Which means that ME who rarely gets to shit at home becuase I'm out of my house from 6:30am until roughly 9-10pm most nights due to school and work has to go in and wipe the seats down, throw a peice of toilet paper over the sensor, then on the seats (I hate cold seats and they are still nasty) and then crap.

Insecure mother fuckers.

fasternyou929 12-07-2009 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 302937)
I thought you are about 19 or so...no?

Take a close look at that string of numbers after his username and I'll bet you can figure it out.

marko138 12-08-2009 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexin (Post 302887)
Sometime I leave just as my legs go to sleep. I have kids. The shitter is my time to relax. Of course that doesn't always work. The locks don't really even keep them out.

James

Install a deadbolt on the door.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 302897)
Why you got something to hide?

Everyone's got something to hide.

LeeNetworX 12-08-2009 08:05 AM

In this thread I've learned so much more about some of you than I ever cared to know.

CasterTroy 12-08-2009 08:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 302719)

Also Correct

Trip 12-08-2009 08:54 AM

I just got taken a nice big dump in the operators bathroom right next to the control room. They are going to be hating me. Couldn't post when I was in there cause it's cell phone restricted.

z06boy 12-08-2009 09:42 AM

9 pages of this $hit. :lol:

marko138 12-08-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 303040)
9 pages of this $hit. :lol:

I only see 5.

Trip 12-08-2009 10:58 AM

We aren't even done with page 1 yet.

z06boy 12-08-2009 11:06 AM

5 pages for me now since I edited my settings to 20 per page. :lol:

CrazyKell 12-08-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 302634)

Shit bombers. :td:

tommymac 12-08-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 303085)
5 pages for me now since I edited my settings to 20 per page. :lol:

Doesnt matter if its 1, 5 or 9 its all full of win :lol:

Tom

Particle Man 12-08-2009 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 302471)

in the building where I used to work there was no button on the auto flush mechanism

apparently, you are supposed to completely cover the sensor for 5 seconds for it to override the thing. :wtfru:

Quote:

I used to run movie theaters - at the end of the night, we'd need to check to make sure everyone was out of the building and we'd have to check the ladies room - it was ALWAYS 100X nastier than the mens room. At least once a night some stupid **** would stick her used 'pad' to the ceiling.

:td:

HurricaneHeather 12-08-2009 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 303129)
I used to run movie theaters - at the end of the night, we'd need to check to make sure everyone was out of the building and we'd have to check the ladies room - it was ALWAYS 100X nastier than the mens room. At least once a night some stupid **** would stick her used 'pad' to the ceiling.

:td:

Thank you. Chicks are nasty.

njchopper87 12-08-2009 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 303129)

My last job required me to clean the rest rooms sometimes, and I can vouch for this as well.. Men's room was always almost spotless, but women's room on the other hand.. scary shit man. I will never accept a job again that calls for rest room cleaning. I still feel the need to wash my hands 20 times after touching any door knob.

anthonyk 12-09-2009 06:38 AM

I hate the crappers at work. Auto-flush combined with seriously high pressure. As soon as it starts, bits are getting launched right out of the bowl. I'd much rather have a lever (to kick) than have to hop up and get as far away as I can in a closed stall with my pants around my ankles. Our Facilities guys obviously don't crap in there.

LeeNetworX 12-09-2009 07:13 AM

This thread contines to be moving.

tommymac 12-09-2009 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 303488)

Kinda like some of our bowels :lol:

Tom

Particle Man 12-09-2009 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 303488)

it's a shitty topic

marko138 12-09-2009 02:39 PM

Current location: an undisclosed shitter in the PA capitol building, Harrisburg PA.

the chi 12-09-2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 303809)
Current location: an undisclosed shitter in the PA capitol building, Harrisburg PA.

Sadly, when I saw you posting my first thought was "i wonder if he's in a bathroom...".

tommymac 12-09-2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 303830)
Sadly, when I saw you posting my first thought was "i wonder if he's in a bathroom...".

With marko you never know :lol:

Tom

marko138 12-09-2009 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 303830)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 303831)
With marko you never know :lol:

Tom

I was. Not now. Back at my desk.

Smittie61984 12-09-2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyKell (Post 303098)
Shit bombers. :td:

No shit. Why don't they put it in the Upper Deck where it belongs?

Some of you guys shit too long too. I make mine like a pit stop in a NASCAR race. In, out, and on with life.

Oh yeah, those non-flush urinals suck hairy donkey balls for low grade meth.

Hydrant 12-09-2009 11:12 PM

They have a shutoff on the right hand side of them, as you are looking at it, where it takes a 90 degree turn as it comes out of the wall. All it takes is a flat screw driver and you can shut the water off. Sometimes they might have a vandal proof cap, but you can just take the screw driver and pry the edge and pop it off, and when your done just pop it back on. Just be careful, sometimes they can leak, or will constantly run (I won't get into those details on how to fix).

BTW I'm in commercial / industrial plumbing and HVACR

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...lushometer.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...idemount02.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...optima-110.jpg

The one above has a manual flush button which is right above the sensor.