Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   South Rally: May 31st to June 6th planning (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=10529)

Trip 09-17-2009 02:32 PM

South Rally: May 31st to June 6th planning

You don't have to stay the full week, but this gives people the idea to decide how long they want to stay.

Lodging: TBD

So where do ya'll want to go and where do you want to stay.

If you do the gap, DGMR will probably be a big hassle to get everyone rooms for that weekend. It is always sold out on the weekends mostly. Fontana Village or a rental house are better options.

tommymac 09-17-2009 03:34 PM

I would be happy with the same arrangement as last year, sans the monsoons through NJ and MD and will make sure I have a newer rear tire :lol:

Tom

smileyman 09-17-2009 03:42 PM

Maybe we could plan it around a track day weekend at Barber ? Museum, track riding, stay and play all week?

Trip 09-17-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyman (Post 267223)
Maybe we could plan it around a track day weekend at Barber ? Museum, track riding, stay and play all week?

If we are doing a track day, we need to do one at H2R. That was the original plan for this years big rally, but I don't own a track bike any longer. If enough people still want to have the rally down at Zoomie's place. I am sure we can make it just as fun as any place.

derf 09-17-2009 04:43 PM

I don't know if I wanna travel all the way to TX, barber would be cool with me, but TX is 30 hours of driving straight

Phenix_Rider 09-17-2009 05:32 PM

Unless we can rent track bikes, I can guarantee I won't be on the track for a rally. I am not paying $2.69+ at 12mpg to get to TX.

Trip 09-17-2009 06:06 PM

Yeah unless you are planning to trailer track days aren't the best for rallys.

Ninjakel 09-17-2009 06:25 PM

Hmmm.......those dates may work for the sofla crew :)

tached1000rr 09-17-2009 07:20 PM

I'm close enough to pop in even if not there for the whole time at least

Amber Lamps 09-17-2009 08:02 PM

We can do Suches again and the Gap. No thanks to a track day and definitely no thanks to driving to Texas. My time in Texas did not reveal spectacular roads. Maybe where she's at is different...:idk: Besides, it'll probably be the same general crew as last year with some possibles from the North or South. The Gap area just makes sense and a more or less mid point that offers everyone something, not just track junkies. Even if you don't ride at all, you can appreciate the area for it's natural beauty.:pat:

HokieDNA01 09-17-2009 08:02 PM

I'm in!! Can't wait to hear more details.

Gas Man 09-17-2009 11:38 PM

IF my sked stays the same at work. I will need to pull in some vacay days. But I may be in. Don't care where its at. I'm riding there regardless!

Mr Lefty 09-17-2009 11:54 PM

if gas goes... I'll be there... even if it's only stopping in for the weekend.

Amber Lamps 09-18-2009 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 267368)

Well, if Ebbs and Gas go, I'm going!!!:lol:

Trip 09-18-2009 08:17 AM

Probably should do it at the gap, if as many people goes as say their interested in this thread, TWO would be overrun and most likely wouldn't be able to hold all of us. Probably need to consider Fontana Village since they can support a big group.

derf 09-18-2009 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 267385)

Well, if Tigger, Ebbs and Gas go, I'm going!!!:lol:

And if it doesn't interfere with my brothers school he will probably tag aglong

Mr Lefty 09-18-2009 09:00 AM

well if ebbs, gas, tigger, and derf go... I'm out...

:lol:

tached1000rr 09-18-2009 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 267421)

You know I missed the last rally but from what I recall, did'nt they put you out of the circle? or Am I thinking about someone else:?:

I'm there this year, for some portion of the event at least.

tommymac 09-18-2009 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 267421)

What if I go, I have some pull with the guys and could see about gettin ya back in the circle :lol:

Trip 09-18-2009 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tached1000rr (Post 267424)
You know I missed the last rally but from what I recall, did'nt they put you out of the circle? or Am I thinking about someone else:?:

I'm there this year, for some portion of the event at least.

That's the circle of hate. Me, NTS, and Ebbs pick one person in that group and just go off on them until someone else screws up and gets kicked out of the circle and the berating continues.

After Indy, NTS is out of the circle, he's a stupid cunt.

tommymac 09-18-2009 09:10 AM

With the gap being a clusterfuck on weekends do we want to make sure were somewhere else at that time. Thats what I thought was good about staying at two.

Trip 09-18-2009 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 267427)
With the gap being a clusterfuck on weekends do we want to make sure were somewhere else at that time. Thats what I thought was good about staying at two.

The gap is not the only road there, there is plenty of places to go. There is so many roads in that area, you won't be able to ride them all. You can still get up and do early morning runs and if you get to the gap around 6 or 7 pm on weekends, the place is cleared out. Just don't go there between like 9 and 7 and we will be fine. Actually going during those times and sitting and watching is almost as much fun as riding the road. Hilarity always ensues.

tommymac 09-18-2009 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 267430)
The gap is not the only road there, there is plenty of places to go. There is so many roads in that area, you won't be able to ride them all. You can still get up and do early morning runs and if you get to the gap around 6 or 7 pm on weekends, the place is cleared out. Just don't go there between like 9 and 7 and we will be fine. Actually going during those times and sitting and watching is almost as much fun as riding the road. Hilarity always ensues.

True I actualy like rt 28 abit more than the gap. A few years back we did a 4 state run and hit some nice roads in GA and SC and came back up 28 past all the waterfalls and stuff.

Tom

tached1000rr 09-18-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 267431)
True I actualy like rt 28 abit more than the gap. A few years back we did a 4 state run and hit some nice roads in GA and SC and came back up 28 past all the waterfalls and stuff.

Tom

28 rocks as well....

smileyman 09-18-2009 10:26 AM

It is a long ass boring ride from AR to the Gap. Maybe if I find someone to ride with like TRock or meet up with a couple guys aong they way, like Ebbs in MS, then it would be ok. Otherwise it is a bridge too far...

marko138 09-18-2009 10:34 AM

As per the usual.

<----won't be there.

Amber Lamps 09-18-2009 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 267430)

I agree and besides, I can only ride the Gap so many times before it gets old, by wed or thu, I'll be just about done with 129.:lol:

Mr Lefty 09-18-2009 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyman (Post 267474)
It is a long ass boring ride from AR to the Gap. Maybe if I find someone to ride with like TRock or meet up with a couple guys aong they way, like Ebbs in MS, then it would be ok. Otherwise it is a bridge too far...

I doubt I'll be able to come the for the whole thing. but I'll know more as the time gets closer.

I'll try for a day or two... by then I will have the F800GS... I have no problem riding up to you and over if I have the time...

Amorok 09-18-2009 12:19 PM

Quote:

If you want to meet up with me we can figure out somewhere, maybe Memphis. As I recall someone else was supposed to meet up with me and Rogue but they didn't.

smileyman 09-18-2009 12:26 PM

Sounds like a plan Ebbs and Amorok. I am dying to come to a meet just havent had the luck I guess. I can find my way to Memphis and with company could see me riding al that way...

the chi 09-18-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 267541)
If you want to meet up with me we can figure out somewhere, maybe Memphis. As I recall someone else was supposed to meet up with me and Rogue but they didn't.

I think that was me, and ya'lls schedule changed from mine...

I dont know if I'll be there or not. Too many factors this coming year to say for certain. Im all for staying around Deals Gap or Fontana so long as we did like this past year and got out and saw some cool roads and stuff. That park with the waterfall was kickass!

Trip 09-18-2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 267551)
I dont know if I'll be there or not. Too many factors this coming year to say for certain. Im all for staying around Deals Gap or Fontana so long as we did like this past year and got out and saw some cool roads and stuff. That park with the waterfall was kickass!

I thought the 28 ride we did to franklin and bridal veil was better.

Sixxxxer 09-18-2009 01:28 PM

I MAY pop down for a two day jaunt...May is a BUSY month for me next year...and Money may be Tight...

I have My own wedding then my honeymoon then I get back and have my best friends wedding following immediatly after...So time off work may be non existent...

But I may be able to work out something...Load up the truck and meet up with ya'll for a couple days :)

Amber Lamps 09-18-2009 01:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 267583)
I MAY pop down for a two day jaunt...May is a BUSY month for me next year...and Money may be Tight...

I have My own wedding then my honeymoon then I get back and have my best friends wedding following immediatly after...So time off work may be non existent...

But I may be able to work out something...Load up the truck and meet up with ya'll for a couple days :)

Well, if you don't come we'll have to invite Kyle Broflowski!!!:lol:

Sixxxxer 09-18-2009 01:54 PM

Hardy Har har.

Fucking Skanks

Trip 09-18-2009 01:55 PM

Score 1 for tigger

Sixxxxer 09-18-2009 01:56 PM

Blow Me

Trip 09-18-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 267599)
Blow Me

Quiet Gingy.

dReWpY 09-18-2009 02:25 PM

im game for this years rally, i should have everything in order

Phenix_Rider 09-18-2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

I think that was me, and ya'lls schedule changed from mine...

It's sad that so many people were too lazy to walk up there :lol:

derf 09-18-2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 267630)
It's sad that so many people were too lazy to walk up there :lol:

That was a rough walk in leathers, I dont blame anyone for not going up to it.

racedoll 09-18-2009 06:00 PM

I'll have to work on the hubby and see what his school schedule brings at this time as well as finances.

He isn't crazy about the Gap, but I would like to meet up with some of you guys/gals and ride the local roads. Ohio can get kind of boring.

Amber Lamps 09-18-2009 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 267670)
I'll have to work on the hubby and see what his school schedule brings at this time as well as finances.

He isn't crazy about the Gap, but I would like to meet up with some of you guys/gals and ride the local roads. Ohio can get kind of boring.

ya think?:wink::lol:

racedoll 09-18-2009 06:13 PM

It doesn't help that everyone here is just as boring, has kids, etc.... even hubby is getting boring and not wanting to ride. I may end up coming without him!

Trip 09-18-2009 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 267670)

I will work on some planned rides that take us away from the gap pretty much everyday if we choose the gap. We can get in gap rides in the evening as the sun is going down and the cops are gone for anyone that wants to ride the gap.

The franklin run is a must, out towards waynesville is a ton of roads, we can go to 116 if anyone wants to see that piece of shit. The pancake road is a hell of a haul, but its freakin insane, skyway/bald river falls, going to blood mtn is an option. Just a ton of rides we can do besides the gap. We can always have a token gap day during the week for those that want to do that.

Amber Lamps 09-18-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 267676)
It doesn't help that everyone here is just as boring, has kids, etc.... even hubby is getting boring and not wanting to ride. I may end up coming without him!

Okay, NOW you're talking!!!:lol: Have I ever mentioned that I have a California King and that my gf likes girls?:drool:

1,2,3,...dibs on Racedoll for roomate!!!:rockwoot::lol:

racedoll 09-18-2009 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 267685)
Okay, NOW you're talking!!!:lol: Have I ever mentioned that I have a California King and that my gf likes girls?:drool:

Ok. I think I'll pass on this trip.

j/k

Amber Lamps 09-18-2009 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 267682)
I will work on some planned rides that take us away from the gap pretty much everyday if we choose the gap. We can get in gap rides in the evening as the sun is going down and the cops are gone for anyone that wants to ride the gap.

The franklin run is a must, out towards waynesville is a ton of roads, we can go to 116 if anyone wants to see that piece of shit. The pancake road is a hell of a haul, but its freakin insane, skyway/bald river falls, going to blood mtn is an option. Just a ton of rides we can do besides the gap. We can always have a token gap day during the week for those that want to do that.

That's what I'm thinking as well. I figure we won't be leaving too early and we'll be back before too late everyday for people that want to ride the DRAGON!!!:lol:

Are you going to be staying with us or commuting? Is Fontana closer to you? I think with enough notice and a deposit, we could get all the rooms we want at DGMR, don't you?:idk: Everyone in one house can have it's perks as well. We can do 4-6 per room (each with it's own toilet/shower) at DGMR for about $15-20 a piece/night, not bad really imho. Besides, I'll be surprised if more that 12-20 people show up which would be 4 or 5 rooms.:idk:

Phenix_Rider 09-18-2009 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 267691)

j/k

bwahahaha pwnd :ps: :rofl:

Amber Lamps 09-18-2009 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 267691)

j/k

Ha you definitely have a decent sense of humor!:rockwoot:

ericr 09-18-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

That park with the waterfall was kickass!

And you were ready to kick my ass half way up! Lucky for me you're a midget redflip :nee:

I'll be there if nothing happens. Fontana Village would be good I think and definitely plenty of good roads besides 129 to ride around there.

derf 09-18-2009 10:51 PM

Yay! I like planning vacation!

Gas Man 09-18-2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 267368)

:rockwoot:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 267385)

:dribble:

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 267419)
Well, if Tigger, Ebbs and Gas go, I'm going!!!:lol:

And if it doesn't interfere with my brothers school he will probably tag aglong

:tremble:

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 267481)
As per the usual.

<----won't be there.

:gofurslf:

Even if i have to drag your ass!:skep:

racedoll 09-18-2009 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 267685)

So you obviously live close, because I never heard of a hotel/motel having CA kings in the room.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 267696)
Ha you definitely have a decent sense of humor!:rockwoot:

I try. I think it takes quite a bit to offend me.

Told hubby tonight that I'm looking forward to this trip. I hope we can make it.

Trip 09-19-2009 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 267693)
That's what I'm thinking as well. I figure we won't be leaving too early and we'll be back before too late everyday for people that want to ride the DRAGON!!!:lol:

Are you going to be staying with us or commuting? Is Fontana closer to you? I think with enough notice and a deposit, we could get all the rooms we want at DGMR, don't you?:idk: Everyone in one house can have it's perks as well. We can do 4-6 per room (each with it's own toilet/shower) at DGMR for about $15-20 a piece/night, not bad really imho. Besides, I'll be surprised if more that 12-20 people show up which would be 4 or 5 rooms.:idk:

I am going to stay with you guys most nights. Fontana is 11 miles away from DGMR up 28.

You probably won't get any rooms right now at DGMR for that weekend, you pretty much have to book a couple years in advance for weekends in the summer.

derf 09-19-2009 12:59 AM

A house is nicer plus there aren't all those pesky other people to deal with. Personally I preferred TWO over DGMR, mostly due to the fact that we had the house to ourselfs especially with the kitchen and the living room. DGMR while nice was kinda cramped and not very welcoming.

marko138 09-20-2009 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 267776)

:gofurslf:

Even if i have to drag your ass!:skep:

The beginning of June is never gonna work for me. If this ever happens at another point I might consider it.

Gas Man 09-20-2009 10:32 AM

WTF Why?

smileyman 09-20-2009 12:12 PM

Wifey says she will divorce me if i go...Let me know where to make reservations! J/K. I kid, i kid...

marko138 09-21-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 268087)
WTF Why?

I always go on vacation to the Outer Banks the 2nd or 3rd week of June. And I do a canoe trip with my pops on Fathers Day weekend.

So I just can't do early June. It would really have to be later in the summer for me to make it.

Gas Man 09-21-2009 12:49 PM

I am in pre-planning of a white water rapids vacay in Virginia or WV cant remember which. So I understand

Tsunami 09-23-2009 04:57 PM

Depending on my school schedule and financials, i'll see if i can make it. But i doubt i will have the time to ride over.

Amber Lamps 09-24-2009 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 269432)
Depending on my school schedule and financials, i'll see if i can make it. But i doubt i will have the time to ride over.

Fly up, I'm sure that we can find someone willing to go 2 up with a cutie like you!:whistle:

HurricaneHeather 09-24-2009 12:09 PM

If this was in Texas I would go. :lol:

I might even have a working bike by then. :eek:

t-homo 09-24-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

Well if you are going to call me out, I can make it this year. I have been wanting to for a few years now.

Trip 09-24-2009 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 269821)
Well if you are going to call me out, I can make it this year. I have been wanting to for a few years now.

If you come into my room, I am going to shoot you.

Tsunami 09-24-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 269615)
Fly up, I'm sure that we can find someone willing to go 2 up with a cutie like you!:whistle:

I hope so! I'm a good passenger! I'm light, and don't move around during turns! And i don't crush balls during braking.

Amber Lamps 09-24-2009 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 269858)
I hope so! I'm a good passenger! I'm light, and don't move around during turns! And i don't crush balls during braking.

Well, I'll bring my back seat and passenger pegs!!!:lol:

t-homo 09-24-2009 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 269861)

True story.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 269831)
If you come into my room, I am going to shoot you.

I'm going to be sneaky about it. Upper decker after chinese I think.

Amorok 09-24-2009 09:10 PM

I has big comfy cruiser. Just sayin

racedoll 09-24-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 269861)

I see I've been replaced already... oh well, at least it was by Tsunami.

Amber Lamps 09-24-2009 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 269929)
I has big comfy cruiser. Just sayin

He is more your size...:lol:

I'm sure there will be no shortage of guys willing to ride you...er, I mean give you a ride.

derf 09-24-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 269932)

I'm sure there will be no shortage of guys willing to ride you...er, I mean give you a ride.

Tigger, you always seem to say what I am thinking. Thank you

Amber Lamps 09-24-2009 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 269931)
I see I've been replaced already... oh well, at least it was by Tsunami.

Not to worry, I plan on doing a bunch of training before the rally. Hey my ideal situation would be me, you, Tsunami and Chi in a room!

racedoll 09-24-2009 09:35 PM

Too late Tigger... I'm spoken for already. :lol

Amber Lamps 09-24-2009 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 269943)
Too late Tigger... I'm spoken for already. :LOL:

What in a couple hours? Damn, you move fast chick!!!

racedoll 09-24-2009 09:38 PM

Hours...try minutes! I don't wait on anyone.

Amber Lamps 09-24-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 269946)

Dayum!!!

Trip 09-24-2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 269875)
I'm going to be sneaky about it. Upper decker after chinese I think.

Oh, I will still blame you and shoot you. Put a hole right through your throttle hand, that will make riding ever so much fun.

Gas Man 09-24-2009 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 269932)

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 269946)

Shit... that will change if I come with the tourpack. unless a goldwing shows up I'll have the best back seat in the group

Tsunami 09-25-2009 04:03 AM

Racedoll, i say we tie up Tigger and steal his bike. You pilot, i'll ride bitch. Until my back hurts, then we'll take Amorok's.

Amber Lamps 09-25-2009 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 270054)
Racedoll, i say we tie up Tigger and steal his bike. You pilot, i'll ride bitch. Until my back hurts, then we'll take Amorok's.

Hell, you girls can ride my bike right after..... See? I CAN have some tact.:lol:

Okay, so much for that! Let's see, I'm gonna get tied up by a cute little Asian chick and a cute little white chick and the downside is....?

Tsunami 09-25-2009 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 270059)
Okay, so much for that! Let's see, I'm gonna get tied up by a cute little Asian chick and a cute little white chick and the downside is....?

You may never see your bike in one piece again.

tommymac 09-25-2009 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 270060)

leave puggy with him :rockwoot:

Tom

t-homo 09-25-2009 07:23 AM

Quote:

I would be perfectly ok with that.

derf 09-25-2009 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 270059)
Hell, you girls can ride my bike right after..... See? I CAN have some tact.:lol:

Failing to see the down side myself

Amber Lamps 09-25-2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Yea well, you won't be in any shape to ride a motorcycle once our little bondage scenario has played out anyway, so I'm not that worried about it. Besides, I have full coverage on my bike, hopefully you have similar coverage on your...um, self. :lol: I'm sure we could find some way for you and Racedoll to "work off" the amount of my deductible....

All "flirting" aside, I seriously think that you'll have an outstanding time if you come to the next rally. Quite frankly, that area of the country is worth seeing even if you didn't ride! Like I said, I'm sure that there will be no shortage of guys (or girls) willing to take you on a "cruise" through the Gap and I honestly volunteer to take you on the group rides, which tend towards a more "leisurely" pace anyway.

Trip 09-25-2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 270169)
Like I said, I'm sure that there will be no shortage of guys (or girls) willing to take you on a "cruise" through the Gap and I honestly volunteer to take you on the group rides, which tend towards a more "leisurely" pace anyway.

If my wife is a no show again since she doesnt get very many vacation days, I have a nice cushy and speedy seat on the GS for the female variety. Comfortable and sporty, the best of all worlds and it even has a backrest. Beats the shit out of riding pillion on a gixxer.

Amber Lamps 09-25-2009 01:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 270197)
If my wife is a no show again since she doesnt get very many vacation days, I have a nice cushy and speedy seat on the GS for the female variety. Comfortable and sporty, the best of all worlds and it even has a backrest. Beats the shit out of riding pillion on a gixxer.

Nice...

Tsunami 09-25-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 270169)

I seriously think that you'll have an outstanding time if you come to the next rally. Quite frankly, that area of the country is worth seeing even if you didn't ride! Like I said, I'm sure that there will be no shortage of guys (or girls) willing to take you on a "cruise" through the Gap and I honestly volunteer to take you on the group rides, which tend towards a more "leisurely" pace anyway.

Every year, i say i will go to the CF rally and i never get a chance to go, it would be great to finally go meet everyone and also reconnect with ones I have met before!

Tsunami 09-25-2009 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 270197)
Comfortable and sporty, the best of all worlds and it even has a backrest. Beats the shit out of riding pillion on a gixxer.

Awesome!:rockwoot: My back and neck will be very grateful!

racedoll 09-25-2009 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 270300)
Every year, i say i will go to the CF rally and i never get a chance to go, it would be great to finally go meet everyone and also reconnect with ones I have met before!

Just so do it already.

I know, easier said than done.

Amber Lamps 09-25-2009 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 270302)

Especially after I'M done with them!!! Ba-zing!:lol:

tommymac 09-25-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 270302)

all this from the one who falls asleep on the back of my futura :lol:

Tom

the chi 09-25-2009 11:05 PM

*sigh* Can we keep it a lil less graphic? I'd like to see more than 1 or 2 girls come to the rallies...the way ya'll talk I'm afraid you'll scare them off with your pornographic imaginations.

Ladies, regardless of what they may say here, the guys are all gentlemanly and on their best behavior. (I'll eat them alive if they arent. :skep:) We have some great times at these things, and every year I go away really missing everyone and wishing we were all closer together its so much fun. Its like bunking with a bunch of crude big brothers. Its always an adventure, a great time, and some ridiculously funny memories...

That said, a thick skin or a quick wit is necessary on occasions to keep them remembering whos really in charge. :wink:

racedoll 09-25-2009 11:12 PM

No worry Chi, rather The Chi... I wouldn't let these guys stop me from coming. My husband on the other hand... has a little more say in that.

I'm going to work on him though. I still have plenty of time.

Tsunami 09-26-2009 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 270354)
all this from the one who falls asleep on the back of my futura :lol:

Tom

It was those damn early morning rides and right after lunch. I still don't understand why we went riding at 8am during the weekends.

Don't worry The Chi, I don't get scared easily ;)

Amber Lamps 09-26-2009 03:08 AM

Yea come on, Rae Rae! They know I'm totally kidding! I think everyone on this board knows I have a girlfriend! I'm a lot of disgusting things but I'm not a cheater! Besides, my girlfriend is almost 6' tall and is tolerant of joking but I'd NOT want to cross this bitch for any reason!!!:lol:

tommymac 09-26-2009 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 270425)
It was those damn early morning rides and right after lunch. I still don't understand why we went riding at 8am during the weekends.

Don't worry The Chi, I don't get scared easily ;)

Dont forget the day after thanksgiving ride we did when we froze our asses off going upstate, oh thats right you were nice and comfy behind your 250 pound windbreaker :lol:

Tom

t-homo 09-26-2009 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 270405)
*sigh* Can we keep it a lil less graphic? I'd like to see more than 1 or 2 girls come to the rallies...the way ya'll talk I'm afraid you'll scare them off with your pornographic imaginations.

Ladies, regardless of what they may say here, the guys are all gentlemanly and on their best behavior. (I'll eat them alive if they arent. :skep:) We have some great times at these things, and every year I go away really missing everyone and wishing we were all closer together its so much fun. Its like bunking with a bunch of crude big brothers. Its always an adventure, a great time, and some ridiculously funny memories...

That said, a thick skin or a quick wit is necessary on occasions to keep them remembering whos really in charge. :wink:

ok, mom.