Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Kicked some fuckers door in (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=19608)

Phenix_Rider 07-03-2011 11:31 AM

Kicked some fuckers door in

I was minding my own business on my way home from work friday. Not excessive traffic or anything. Pulled up to a red light, two cars in my (left) lane, four or five in the right lane. As I'm passing the last POS squared off gray four door in line, the dumb sonuvabitch decided his line was too long and tried to run me over. I couldn't go anywhere, since I was already in the left wheel track and there was a curb on my left, and a car in front of me. So I pulled in the clutch, revved the engine, and laid into the bastard's driver's door. He stopped real fast :lol:

I think I scared him, hope I gave the asshole a heart attack. I pulled up behind my line, and he stopped about two car lengths back. He wasn't sure what to do- I could see him open his door halfway and hesitate. I turned around and gave him a "WTF?!" look and he decided to stay in his car till I pulled away. I saw him get out and look at his door in my mirrors. Also noticed his tore up front bumper missing a big chunk on one corner.

Probably best for him that he stayed in his car, because the way my heart was pumping, I would have kicked the shit out of HIM too.

Particle Man 07-03-2011 03:54 PM

Boots?

Rangerscott 07-03-2011 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 479571)
Boots?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kw_6C3Wxzi...oots+Movie.jpg

tallywacker 07-03-2011 06:02 PM

I general don't kick idiots that have the ability to crush me with a simple foot press.

tommymac 07-03-2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 479541)
I was minding my own business on my way home from work friday. Not excessive traffic or anything. Pulled up to a red light, two cars in my (left) lane, four or five in the right lane. As I'm passing the last POS squared off gray four door in line, the dumb sonuvabitch decided his line was too long and tried to run me over. I couldn't go anywhere, since I was already in the left wheel track and there was a curb on my left, and a car in front of me. So I pulled in the clutch, revved the engine, and laid into the bastard's driver's door. He stopped real fast :lol:

I think I scared him, hope I gave the asshole a heart attack. I pulled up behind my line, and he stopped about two car lengths back. He wasn't sure what to do- I could see him open his door halfway and hesitate. I turned around and gave him a "WTF?!" look and he decided to stay in his car till I pulled away. I saw him get out and look at his door in my mirrors. Also noticed his tore up front bumper missing a big chunk on one corner.

Probably best for him that he stayed in his car, because the way my heart was pumping, I would have kicked the shit out of HIM too.

good on ya, if it was me I woulda kicked yer arse LOL

Homeslice 07-03-2011 07:29 PM

:zowned: like a mofo

azoomm 07-03-2011 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 479591)

Yeah, I don't think I would enjoy seeing angry Tommy....

Particle Man 07-03-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 479581)

Haha

Phenix_Rider 07-04-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 479571)
Boots?

Yes. AND?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 479586)
I general don't kick idiots that have the ability to crush me with a simple foot press.

He was already trying. Didn't have many options. I was supposed to rear-end the car in front of me, or get rear-ended by the car behind? Or get pushed over the curb and onto the trolley tracks?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 479591)

HAHA No angry Tommys here. Just your average cager loser in southwest. I just gave him a wake-up call to pull his head outta his ass.

tallywacker 07-04-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 479721)
Yes. AND?

He was already trying. Didn't have many options. I was supposed to rear-end the car in front of me, or get rear-ended by the car behind? Or get pushed over the curb and onto the trolley tracks?

HAHA No angry Tommys here. Just your average cager loser in southwest. I just gave him a wake-up call to pull his head outta his ass.

I'm not hating, I would have been happy if you also lit his car on fire as well.

Rangerscott 07-04-2011 11:30 AM

I was in the right lane and a dude in car was in the middle lane. I was even with his engine compartment so I was in his peripheral vision. The fucker started switching into my lane and NEVER looked. I stuck my left fist out and waved my fingers up and down (wave off) and he actually understood.

It's AMAZING how many people don't use their peripheral vision. Do eye docs even check that these days?

Particle Man 07-04-2011 06:27 PM

I was just wondering what boots and whether they absorbed the impact without scuffing or other nastiness.

101lifts2 07-05-2011 03:00 AM

So he changed lanes to gain 3 car lengths?

Eh...happens. The guy just didn't see you. What I hate is when they purposesly cut you off, but I've gotton real good at owning them because in CA you can basically go where ever you want on a bike. lol

Phenix_Rider 07-05-2011 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 479807)
I was just wondering what boots and whether they absorbed the impact without scuffing or other nastiness.

Sidi Typhoons. I didn't feel anything serious, and to be honest I haven't looked for scuffs LOL. They're my do-everything boots- including hiking to waterfalls :rockwoot:

tommymac 07-05-2011 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 479898)
So he changed lanes to gain 3 car lengths?

Eh...happens. The guy just didn't see you. What I hate is when they purposesly cut you off, but I've gotton real good at owning them because in CA you can basically go where ever you want on a bike. lol

thats how things are in NYC. I have seen people do some ridiculous stuff just to gain a car length or 2 and think to myself was that realy worth it had htey caused an accident.

Homeslice 07-05-2011 07:30 AM

I like the idiots who know they need to be in your lane to make their turn, but instead of staying in it, they pull up alongside you to try and beat you when the light turns green, even though their turn is only 100 yards ahead.

tommymac 07-05-2011 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 479906)
I like the idiots who know they need to be in your lane to make their turn, but instead of staying in it, they pull up alongside you to try and beat you when the light turns green, even though their turn is only 100 yards ahead.

See that a lot too, and its more fun on the bike since we can out accelerate most cars out there anyway. Sometimes I iwll mess with them and other times I iwll jus tlet them go and let them think they won and keep them from wanting to run me off the road.

Phenix_Rider 07-05-2011 09:15 AM

I usually don't have problems that a judicious application of throttle won't solve.

This is the first time I had NOWHERE to go.

The nice thing is, in most of south philly, they're painting in bike lanes. Yeah, yeah they're supposed to be for pedal poopers, but whatever. Unfortunately, you get ass-clowns that double park in the bike lane and median and hog half the remaining lane. So instead of parking, bike lane, and one or two lanes, you get parking, asshole, and half or one-and-a-half lanes.
:wtfru:

tallywacker 07-05-2011 10:56 AM

People that park in bike lanes need their car destroyed

tommymac 07-05-2011 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 479936)
People that park in bike lanes need their car destroyed

Does this mean that motorcycle thieves deserve to die too :lol:

tallywacker 07-05-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 479938)

I'm fine with that

tommymac 07-05-2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 479944)
I'm fine with that

Me too.

Particle Man 07-05-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 479938)

Awesome thread cross

tommymac 07-05-2011 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 479980)
Awesome thread cross

I was hoping you caught it ;)

Particle Man 07-05-2011 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 479984)
I was hoping you caught it ;)

Me of all people :lol:

tommymac 07-05-2011 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 479988)
Me of all people :lol:

I figured you would appreciate it more than the others :lol:

the chi 07-05-2011 03:48 PM

The irony here is Phenix is nicer than just about anyone I know. :lol: He just looks scary being as big as he is and more so Im sure when wearing MC gear. I think he's even got inches on you Tommy.

And no, last time I had an eye exam, about 9 months ago, they did not check for peripheral vision, nor has it even been checked on a drivers license test/renewal.

Glad you were ok hun!

tommymac 07-05-2011 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 480052)
The irony here is Phenix is nicer than just about anyone I know. :lol: He just looks scary being as big as he is and more so Im sure when wearing MC gear. I think he's even got inches on you Tommy.

And no, last time I had an eye exam, about 9 months ago, they did not check for peripheral vision, nor has it even been checked on a drivers license test/renewal.

Glad you were ok hun!

Dont know about that I def got the pounds on him if nothing else :)

youre not going ot cast me aside for him to be your leaning post now are you.

the chi 07-05-2011 03:56 PM

No, you def have more "heft" than Phenix. He's as reedy as my hubby. Your position is safe.

But I must warn you, if Pizdets ever shows back up, you may have to fight for it. That dude was the biggest man I have ever seen. EVER. He walked in the door at indy and literally filled the WHOLE door in the hotel room. For some reason with a name like Pizdets, I was expecting something else. Not bigfoot come to life.

tommymac 07-05-2011 03:59 PM

Dont forget I am trips enforcer, I iwll have him banned if he tries to come back :lol:

I remember the screen name but dont know anything about him.

OneSickPsycho 07-05-2011 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 480061)
Dont forget I am trips enforcer, I iwll have him banned if he tries to come back :lol:

I remember the screen name but dont know anything about him.

Seemed like a cool cat... wonder what happened to him...

the chi 07-05-2011 04:12 PM

He is, worked for the airlines for awhile and was globe trotting, now he's on with the railroad, last we chatted he was going to school for it a few months ago, not sure if he's a conductor now or what.

Gas Man 07-05-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 479541)

Respect. You must take it! WTG

Phenix_Rider 07-06-2011 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 480060)
No, you def have more "heft" than Phenix. He's as reedy as my hubby. Your position is safe.

But I must warn you, if Pizdets ever shows back up, you may have to fight for it. That dude was the biggest man I have ever seen. EVER. He walked in the door at indy and literally filled the WHOLE door in the hotel room. For some reason with a name like Pizdets, I was expecting something else. Not bigfoot come to life.

:lol: You were expecting what, somebody with a flip-top head?

You and Trip and Ebbs are really making me jealous with all these riding pics. I'd be lucky to hold down next-to-last in a mileage contest this last year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 480056)
Dont know about that I def got the pounds on him if nothing else :)

youre not going ot cast me aside for him to be your leaning post now are you.

Well, I'd bet they would have seen you coming. Do cars pull out of your way? *Que Tommy parting the red sea on I-95*

Haha, Pamplona (sp?) is coming up... If this Pizdets is as big as I hear, I'd bet he runs the bulls... Backward!

Phenix_Rider 07-06-2011 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 480138)
Respect. You must take it! WTG

Why do I picture the baby Ahnold yelling "GET TO THA CHOPPAH!!"?
:lol