Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Who here has never dragged a knee? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=7211)

Yamerhaw 04-04-2009 03:04 PM

Who here has never dragged a knee?

This may come as a surprise, but I have NOT...but..

just because you drag a knee, doesnt always mean you are fast, i'm not slow, i ride with a bunch that do drag knee, but i've passed MANY on the inside while they were draggin and i wasn't

Dave 04-04-2009 03:11 PM

i also have not. Our roads and my skills are not quite up to rubbing off that last centemeter of rubber

zed 04-04-2009 03:21 PM

every time my knee has touched the pavement it has quickly been followed by my elbow, shoulder and head.

I'll get it right one of these days.

JoJoYZF 04-04-2009 03:56 PM

Not even close.

Amber Lamps 04-04-2009 04:01 PM

Never on the street and don't plan to.

Tmall 04-04-2009 04:14 PM

I've never done it.

Sixxxxer 04-04-2009 04:48 PM

Never have and I dont have a desire to either...

tached1000rr 04-04-2009 05:01 PM

I have not and we normally roll along a pretty good pace. I don't have any desire to do so on the street, if it happens on the track it happens. I agree that knee down or excessive lean angle does not equate to being the fastest. I do focus on my lines when cornering though.

jalaan1 04-04-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zed (Post 191247)
every time my knee has touched the pavement it has quickly been followed by my elbow, shoulder and head.

:rofl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 191253)

yup.

maybe when i finally get on a track.:idk:

jtemple 04-04-2009 05:11 PM

To drag a knee in our "twisties", you'd probably have to exceed 100mph. I don't feel comfortabe trying that. Knowing my luck, I'd hit a deer, or some gravel.

NONE_too_SOFT 04-04-2009 05:50 PM

I made pace with trip a couple years back without ever dragging a knee... i dragged most other parts of my bike, but not a knee. wouldnt advise it, but hell, at least i didnt crash... last time i took the rubber off the road i had a knee down in full force.

Yamerhaw 04-04-2009 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tached1000rr (Post 191268)
I have not and we normally roll along a pretty good pace. I don't have any desire to do so on the street, if it happens on the track it happens. I agree that knee down or excessive lean angle does not equate to being the fastest. I do focus on my lines when cornering though.

i use good lines, and have pretty decent form

Ninjakel 04-04-2009 07:29 PM

Nope. besides dragging my elbow, shoulder, head, legs,etc :lol:

In other words, not on purpose

Cutty72 04-04-2009 07:55 PM

Once at the track.

Started concentrating more on keeping a good line than leaning way over, and all of a sudden I felt a little tug on my knee...

tached1000rr 04-04-2009 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 191303)
Once at the track.

Started concentrating more on keeping a good line than leaning way over, and all of a sudden I felt a little tug on my knee...

That's the way I want it to happen for me

Cutty72 04-04-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tached1000rr (Post 191314)
That's the way I want it to happen for me

Yeah, i didn't even realize what it was until i got back to the pits... then it hit me, "i bet i got a knee down!" check the puck, sure enough...

Sixxxxer 04-04-2009 08:17 PM

All things considered...I'd want it to happen like that to...Def no desire to have it happen on the street

racedoll 04-04-2009 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 191303)
Once at the track.

Me too. Just once and wasn't even trying. My hubby was working that corner so he was able to get some good photos, not when I actually touched but you could see that I was damn close all the other times.

Any time Erik raced at Nelson Ledges, his lowers and exhaust pipe would drag before his knee. Some people use the bike and some people use their body, just depends on the riding style (and set up of the bike).

Captain Morgan 04-04-2009 09:14 PM

I'm slow and I have dragged a knee. Also been passed by others who weren't dragging while I was.

tommymac 04-04-2009 09:42 PM

I never have and thats with 4 plus years on the track. Part of my problem I think is my feet are too damn big. Its tough pivoting on the pegs, my heels hit the rearsets so I can only swing my leg out so far. I have dragged my boot a bunch of times so I know I am getting prety low then. we will see with a new track bike how it goes.

I was wrapped up with doing it for a while but then just worked on my lines and getting faster, much more fun sneaking underneath a guy as we come out of a turn and making a pass. (inside passes are prohibited in the lower groups with the orgs I ride with)\

Tom

Mr Lefty 04-04-2009 09:54 PM

nope neva... but I will this year

Rangerscott 04-04-2009 10:03 PM

I dont have the gear to drag.

AquaPython 04-04-2009 10:09 PM

i broke my dragging cherry this last Sunday, it was my second track day. but i have to say , when i did , it was my first session, and it was by far the slowest and most uncomfortable session of the day (naturally). the rest of the day i got a lot faster, and never managed to touch again. if you really want to drag at the track, i recommend going over the rumble strips, they are raised quite a few inches, but once you touch one of those you are gonna want to get right off of em. oh yea, and being a lanky long legged bastard with huge ass femurs helps got the knee down too! (unlike me)

Frostz28 04-05-2009 01:10 AM

at the track yes, once on the street but that was mid crash so I don't think thats what you are looking for. I used to be obsessed with it on the street cause I was young and thats what the guys I rode with said was cool. Then I finally gave up and just tried to ride smooth, I started to notice that mid corner I would have to slow up for some of these guys, they would be in front of me draggin and I wasn't, but I was still catching them. So I gave up and shortly afterwords found a much more intelligent group to ride with. Now I don't even attempt it on the streets. So I have learned that if you go out (hopefully to a track) and are trying to put a knee down you might accomplish it but chances are you will be sacrificing form and a good line to get it done, and you will actually end up being slower. As others have said if you just look for a good line and work on your body position it will eventually just happen naturally, and you won't have to sacrifice anything. A lot of people will tell you that its not a big deal and doesn't mean you are fast, which is entirely true but I can PROMISE you that the first time you do it... You will smile!

tached1000rr 04-05-2009 01:56 AM

I've scraped my boot as well

DLIT 04-05-2009 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yamerhaw (Post 191244)

just because you drag a knee, doesnt always mean you are fast, i'm not slow, i ride with a bunch that do drag knee, but i've passed MANY on the inside while they were draggin and i wasn't

Is this suppose to be breaking news?

rogue 04-05-2009 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 191445)
Is this suppose to be breaking news?

:lol: :lol:

BobTheBiker 04-05-2009 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 191357)
nope neva... but I will this year

you cant drag knees, your specialty is defined as looping bikes already.

I havent dragged a knee yet, although I feel like I'm coming closer and closer to that point now. if I'd stayed with my first EX500, I sure as hell would have been dragging knees.

I'm trying to refrain from such absurdities on my 1000R on account of it weighs 666 pounds with a full tank, MINUS my 120 pounds, putting me close to 800, and I'm not willing to crash that fucker and have to pick it up again. well that and there arent any good sport tires or even really sticky tires available for the 16" rims.

when I get pissed and find another EX500, or a ninja 650R to play around with, I'll worry about getting a knee down. for now, IDGAF.

Mr Lefty 04-05-2009 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobTheBiker (Post 191450)
you cant drag knees, your specialty is defined as looping bikes already.

I havent dragged a knee yet, although I feel like I'm coming closer and closer to that point now. if I'd stayed with my first EX500, I sure as hell would have been dragging knees.

I'm trying to refrain from such absurdities on my 1000R on account of it weighs 666 pounds with a full tank, MINUS my 120 pounds, putting me close to 800, and I'm not willing to crash that fucker and have to pick it up again. well that and there arent any good sport tires or even really sticky tires available for the 16" rims.

when I get pissed and find another EX500, or a ninja 650R to play around with, I'll worry about getting a knee down. for now, IDGAF.

:lol: bastard...

honestly... I don't really care too much about getting a knee down... I need to work on so much more first :lol:

Smittie61984 04-05-2009 02:39 PM

If I want to drag a knee I would never be able to to save my life. Normally when my knee hits (which is rare) I don't even realize it until I feel the tug because I wasn't trying to.

racedoll 04-05-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostz28 (Post 191425)
... A lot of people will tell you that its not a big deal and doesn't mean you are fast, which is entirely true but I can PROMISE you that the first time you do it... You will smile!

You better believe I was grinning ear to ear when I had my first and even to this day when I think about it. And it was all the more sweeter because it came in the corner that I struggle with the most.

dReWpY 04-05-2009 09:35 PM

nope never have and prolly never will

101lifts2 04-05-2009 09:40 PM

Prolly 10-15 times total...most on the track, but maybe 5 or so on the street. I drag my toe (which is positioned correctly on the pegs) usually every other weekend.

Dragging a knee is more a function of body position AND the ability to stick your knee out moreso than speed. I can follow dudes on the roads we ride at 65mph dragging knee in every corner, but I do 90 without touching. If you lift alot of weights (like I do) we usually dont' do shit for stretching and we're not that flexible. I can barely turn my leg 30 degrees with shorts on, let alone with a suit. When I'm dragging, I'm haulin ass as my knee is almost plastered to the side of the tank.

Amber Lamps 04-05-2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 191685)
Prolly 10-15 times total...most on the track, but maybe 5 or so on the street. I drag my toe (which is positioned correctly on the pegs) usually every other weekend.

Dragging a knee is more a function of body position AND the ability to stick your knee out moreso than speed. I can follow dudes on the roads we ride at 65mph dragging knee in every corner, but I do 90 without touching. If you lift alot of weights (like I do) we usually dont' do shit for stretching and we're not that flexible. I can barely turn my leg 30 degrees with shorts on, let alone with a suit. When I'm dragging, I'm haulin ass as my knee is almost plastered to the side of the tank.

THAT'S exactly why I don't work out!!! well that and I'm a fucking fat lazy bastard...

t-homo 04-06-2009 01:19 AM

Never have. I am slow. Even if I could, I have short ass legs so it will take longer.

Trip 04-06-2009 08:20 AM

I know guys that can't drag a knee and they are so much faster than me. Body postion/flexibility, height all play a factor. It's just what you are comfortable with while riding. I can pretty much drag a knee at will when I want to and not be going that fast, however when I am going at a much quicker pace I find it a lot harder to drop a knee because of body position.

Archren 04-06-2009 08:27 AM

Nope, haven't popped my knee dragging cherry. :D

Rider 04-06-2009 08:41 AM

I can.... but I don't.

Mikey 04-06-2009 08:46 AM

The first time I ever touched down it was on the street after only about six months of riding. I got my ass to the track immediately and learned proper technique. After I learned the right way to do things, I didn't touch down again for a long time. When I finally did touch down again, it was because I was just focusing on proper form and good lines and it just sort of happened.

I've never tried to drag a knee. It happens on the track periodically (I'm not that agressive on the street anymore), but dragging a knee is never my goal. Some of my fastest laps involved no knedragging whatsoever.

Mikey 04-06-2009 08:49 AM

I forgot to mention- my wife started dragging toe (closed course only, never on the street) within a month of riding, and that's with proper foot positioning. Granted, she's riding a ZZR, but damn. I already had to take her peg feelers off.

There should be another Keith Code school out here in the summer (fingers crossed). If it happens, I'll try to talk her into picking up a set of full leathers. I swear she's gonna end up faster than me before too much longer.

fatburg 04-06-2009 09:06 AM

here's the closest I've got
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...rg/bosb/z6.jpg

Rider 04-06-2009 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatburg (Post 191840)

I've seen those boots before. Good looking lid too.

Switch 04-06-2009 09:15 AM

Nope.

Trip 04-06-2009 09:17 AM

Quote:

here's the closest I've got

We need to work on your lines.

ontwo 04-06-2009 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrah Arrah (Post 191844)
Nope.

:lol:

I haven't, but I'm slow as fuck.

OreoGaborio 04-06-2009 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 191253)

Same.

Maybe in a parkin lot, but I don't ever plan on dragging on public roads. FAR too many variables, far too much risk involved, even for the most talented & experienced of riders.

If you're on a knee there's virtually no possible way that you can avoid an unexpected hazzard that's in your immediate path while keeping it on two wheels & on the road.

That's a risk I'm personally not willing to take.

But put me on a track with other experienced racers & I'll have my knee on the ground with bikes just inches away on either side of me.

fatburg 04-06-2009 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 191845)

hell i spent all day just holding on for dear life. I'm up for some more practice runs whenever

wildchild 04-06-2009 11:02 AM

I've dragged pegs and other parts before but not my knees.

Ducati Diva 04-06-2009 11:10 AM

I have never even come close to attempting it. I'm just a beginner and know it's way out of my skill level. As my skills increase I may but who knows. It's not one of my goals right now I just want to improve my skills enough to be a safe skilled "normal" rider.

CrazyKell 04-06-2009 11:20 AM

Never on the street but I plan to on the track one day.

When I'm riding in jeans....I like to save my skin (as much as I can in jeans I suppose). :idk:

neebelung 04-06-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yamerhaw (Post 191244)

Nope, never dragged knee. Don't even care to. :shrug: It's not a measure of the rider (esp when attempted on the street) IMO.

z06boy 04-06-2009 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zed

OK I about lost it when I just read this !! :rofl::rofl:

I have not touched a knee and probably won't ever on the street. :idk:

I don't ride like grandma but I certainly don't ride like Valentino either.

I'm more of a driver (cager) than a rider to be honest...but do love to ride. :rockout:

t-homo 04-06-2009 04:55 PM

I drug my toe on the blast a fair bit. Pegs were low as fuck and that thing was flickable beyond all belief.

zed 04-06-2009 08:49 PM

I drug my boot on the ZX11. didn't have my feet up on the pegs like I should have

dReWpY 04-06-2009 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatburg (Post 191886)
hell i spent all day just holding on for dear life. I'm up for some more practice runs whenever

you did good keeping up with us 2up though:twfix:

and honeslty mccoy is fast as 99% of the ppl up there and keeping up with him is a workout

fatburg 04-06-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 192312)
you did good keeping up with us 2up though:twfix:

and honeslty mccoy is fast as 99% of the ppl up there and keeping up with him is a workout

WOW, there's a backhanded compliment lol :zowned:

racedoll 04-06-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 191833)
There should be another Keith Code school out here in the summer (fingers crossed). If it happens, I'll try to talk her into picking up a set of full leathers. I swear she's gonna end up faster than me before too much longer.

I just emailed Dylan and he hooked me up with some leathers, though a little big they were the right price. I probably still have his email if you need it, just PM me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 191845)

Ain't that the truth! Not that I have anything to talk about, but that makes me cringe just looking at the photo and double yellow!

fatburg 04-06-2009 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 192329)
I just emailed Dylan and he hooked me up with some leathers, though a little big they were the right price. I probably still have his email if you need it, just PM me.

Ain't that the truth! Not that I have anything to talk about, but that makes me cringe just looking at the photo and double yellow!

ahh, you could see through that corner. Not to say I don't need to work on it, hell, most people don't even want to ride with me...but that's what's great about being fat...I just don't care.

Lucky3623 04-06-2009 10:08 PM

Nope... never. Well not yet at least.

dReWpY 04-07-2009 12:15 AM

fatty, i would ride with ya any day

101lifts2 04-07-2009 12:22 AM

Quote:

I wouldn't say the line is all that bad..but ur head sticking over the double yellows is an easy target to get it taken off.

Mikey 04-07-2009 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 192329)

You're smaller than Dylan? Wow, you must be a little guy. ;)

Yeah, he and a couple of the instructors from the school came out and ran a track day for us military folk back in February. He's a really cool guy.

The Marine Corps was talking about having them come back and do a full school sometime this summer. That's what I'm really hoping for.

fatburg 04-07-2009 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 192414)
fatty, i would ride with ya any day

thanks buddy.

Trip 04-07-2009 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 192419)
I wouldn't say the line is all that bad..but ur head sticking over the double yellows is an easy target to get it taken off.

It's not just his head, he has his knee almost down in the other lane. :lol:

Switch 04-07-2009 08:48 AM

I think I've only dragged my knee on the CBR @ Nashville, and that was after I was pretty comfortable with Nashville.

fatburg 04-07-2009 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 192504)

Ya'll welcome not to ride with me anymore. I am the first to admit I'm not good, and yes, I most likely will die on the road riding like an idiot. Just put my ashes in my Trunk and hang it on the Tree of Shame and let me live out eternity being laughed at. no worries

Trip 04-07-2009 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatburg (Post 192506)
Ya'll welcome not to ride with me anymore. I am the first to admit I'm not good, and yes, I most likely will die on the road riding like an idiot. Just put my ashes in my Trunk and hang it on the Tree of Shame and let me live out eternity being laughed at. no worries

No, I will ride with ya, I am all up for making a slow pass and showing you some decent lines through the road.

Just don't do anymore ditch hopping, I don't want my ass kicked by Leigh.

fatburg 04-07-2009 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 192507)
No, I will ride with ya, I am all up for making a slow pass and showing you some decent lines through the road.

Just don't do anymore ditch hopping, I don't want my ass kicked by Leigh.

I'm struggling to keep up with your slow pass! Hell I about bit it trying to follow people riding 2-up.

so you're saying running it wide through a ditch is not the right line either? don't cross the double yellow, stay out of the ditch...You people are impossible! :idk:

t-homo 04-07-2009 09:51 AM

Quote:

what a way to go out.

Rsv1000R 04-07-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatburg (Post 192513)
I'm struggling to keep up with your slow pass! Hell I about bit it trying to follow people riding 2-up.

so you're saying running it wide through a ditch is not the right line either? don't cross the double yellow, stay out of the ditch...You people are impossible! :idk:

:lol:

the chi 04-07-2009 11:15 AM

Quote:

While I admire the method of going out, WTF?! You arent that slow FB, nor FAT! Goober! You did plenty fine on the trip to Indy, we cant help it Trip is not normal and happens to be incredifast! :lol:

NONE_too_SOFT 04-07-2009 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 192648)
While I admire the method of going out, WTF?! You arent that slow FB, nor FAT! Goober! You did plenty fine on the trip to Indy, we cant help it Trip is not normal and happens to be incredifast! :lol:

riding behind trip is like taking acid and watching fantasia... even though you know what to expect, its still unpredictable and full of "wtf" moments.

Katherine 04-07-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

A lot of that is the bike, Fatburg. I had that bike before my CBR. It's a great bike but not made for aggressive riding. I did take it to the track and had to throw it around turns. The CBR falls into turns and makes touching pavement a million times easier as I'm sure other sportbikes do.

the chi 04-07-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 192694)
riding behind trip is like taking acid and watching fantasia... even though you know what to expect, its still unpredictable and full of "wtf" moments.

That is an incredibly accurate statement right there sir.

Trip 04-07-2009 12:43 PM

I like the pretty butterflies.

z06boy 04-07-2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatburg (Post 192513)

:lol: :lol:

NONE_too_SOFT 04-07-2009 12:48 PM

some of my favorite trip moments are when he decides instead of going straight, at the last minute we are going to tank slap, do a 180 followed by another imediate 180 and take the other road.

and then theres harrassing the cars in front of him, like a gazzelle walking up to a sleeping lion and poking it in the ass with its horns.

fatburg 04-07-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katherine (Post 192702)
A lot of that is the bike, Fatburg. I had that bike before my CBR. It's a great bike but not made for aggressive riding. I did take it to the track and had to throw it around turns. The CBR falls into turns and makes touching pavement a million times easier as I'm sure other sportbikes do.

I know that bike can do more, but I was def pushing it pretty hard. I think when the R6 forks get put on it will help the bike. But that won't be until after i'm back from Florida. And sill doesn't improve the rider.

fatburg 04-07-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 192733)
some of my favorite trip moments are when he decides instead of going straight, at the last minute we are going to tank slap, do a 180 followed by another imediate 180 and take the other road.

and then theres harrassing the cars in front of him, like a gazzelle walking up to a sleeping lion and poking it in the ass with its horns.

ya, i tried to follow his line once saturday, let's just say his brakes work WAY better then mine, especially when i don't know there is a hard right hander coming. After some severe chattering of the front end, gripping for dear life and just laying it over right as far as I could, thank God there was a bike coming not a car. I made ZERO attempt to keep up after that one.

Amber Lamps 04-07-2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatburg (Post 192760)
I know that bike can do more, but I was def pushing it pretty hard. I think when the R6 forks get put on it will help the bike. But that won't be until after i'm back from Florida. And sill doesn't improve the rider.

Well JESUS MAN! You're problem is obvious in your avatar! Your head is way too big for your body! You really should get that looked at buddy!

101lifts2 04-07-2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 192504)

Yeah, but you can't ride w/o ur head. LOL

Switch 04-07-2009 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 192694)

Ya'll are gonna force me to put the street plastics on the CBR...

t-homo 04-07-2009 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 192733)

One of the funniest analogies i've ever heard.

The Awesome 04-07-2009 06:18 PM

Dragging a knee on the street is dangerous and irresponsible.

Trip 04-07-2009 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Awesome (Post 192949)

dragging an elbow is just fuckin badass though. :lol:

racedoll 04-07-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 192456)
You're smaller than Dylan? Wow, you must be a little guy. ;)

Yeah, he and a couple of the instructors from the school came out and ran a track day for us military folk back in February. He's a really cool guy.

The Marine Corps was talking about having them come back and do a full school sometime this summer. That's what I'm really hoping for.

Yes, I'm smaller than Dylan.
The leathers I have are old ones from their school. They have some rashes on them, but nothing too major and the price was more than right. They rotate their stuff every few years and it's for sale. All he had at the time I wanted them were size 40's. They are long and big in the legs, so they need to go to the local cobbler/leather guy to be altered.

Particle Man 04-08-2009 06:48 PM

I have in the past but have not (nor have I attempted it) since my daughter was born.

DLIT 04-08-2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Awesome (Post 192949)

Wait...are you the one with the R6 dragging elbow at the Gap?

The Awesome 04-09-2009 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 193942)

You can't prove that.

Dnyce 04-09-2009 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 193942)

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Awesome (Post 194031)
You can't prove that.

hahahahaha

t-homo 04-09-2009 08:15 AM

Quote:

You can't prove that.

Bad ass.

Mikey 04-09-2009 09:56 AM

What color were they? I watched one of his instructors lowside a US Government-owned R6 out here, maybe they were the ones he scuffed up.

Nah, couldn't be- he had to be bigger than a 40.

Cool find, anyway. ;)

DLIT 04-09-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

You can't prove that.

I got that pic somewhere. You were on my desktop for a while. And I believed I PM'd you on R6MN asking about your fog light set-up on the race bodywork.

tached1000rr 04-09-2009 08:01 PM

I've seen that pic before, someone has it post it up! Elbow touching is sick!

JoJoYZF 04-09-2009 08:10 PM

This one?

http://www.sportbikerider.us/Pics105...03_awesome.JPG

tached1000rr 04-09-2009 08:22 PM

That's the one I was referring to, it's SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Particle Man 04-10-2009 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoJoYZF (Post 194583)
This one?

holy shit.

that takes more balls than I've got :lol:

deals gap dragon slayer 04-10-2009 03:34 PM

first time i ever touched a knee down I was wearing jeans and didnt think i was anywhere close to touching down. I was 11 or 12... i still have a cool scar from it too :)

Sixxxxer 04-10-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoJoYZF (Post 194583)

Thats So BAMF

:rockout:

MILK 04-10-2009 04:00 PM

Haven't dragged a knew but have dragged my pipes! :lol: Hope not to do that again though.. lol