Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWO Lodge for the rally, got email! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6262)

ericr 02-25-2009 09:52 PM

Reserving the room shouldn't be a problem but until I hear different from GT I don't think he'll want to take 15-20 payments to cover it.

We might get away with 3 or 4, maybe one for each "room" but.... I would suggest that everyone bring cash to cover the room and we can all pay our own share with no hassles. And I didn't even stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night either ;)

Trip 02-25-2009 10:13 PM

The best way to probably go about this is to have 4 different individuals take control of the 4 different rooms and collect the money from the individuals that are designated for that room.

We also need to get rooms based on time period there. We don't need someone who is only going to be there friday to sunday to get the room under their name if thats a room we are going to need wednesday - sunday. We may not need all 4 rooms that whole time, we may want to slowly increase rooms based on arrival times.

Amber Lamps 02-25-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 171413)
The best way to probably go about this is to have 4 different individuals take control of the 4 different rooms and collect the money from the individuals that are designated for that room.

We also need to get rooms based on time period there. We don't need someone who is only going to be there friday to sunday to get the room under their name if thats a room we are going to need wednesday - sunday. We may not need all 4 rooms that whole time, we may want to slowly increase rooms based on arrival times.

I hear ya but I personally think we should get all of the rooms for the whole four days. Things can change at a moments notice and you might think you can't make it Thursday but at the last minute you can,etc. I'm quite willing to put up $100 to your paypal account right now to lock in Thurs - Mon regardless if I'm sure if I can make it all four days or not.

rogue 02-25-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 171423)
I hear ya but I personally think we should get all of the rooms for the whole four days. Things can change at a moments notice and you might think you can't make it Thursday but at the last minute you can,etc. I'm quite willing to put up $100 to your paypal account right now to lock in Thurs - Mon regardless if I'm sure if I can make it all four days or not.

I'm pretty much in agreement. So far everyone is saying they want to stay 4 nights. Even if I have to leave early or even make it there Friday instead of Thursday, I'm still willing to pay for the four days....

Trip 02-25-2009 10:42 PM

I am wanting to see who is going to come. I am considering crashing at dgmr may 6 if anyone wants in on that.

Amber Lamps 02-25-2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 171436)
I am wanting to see who is going to come. I am considering crashing at dgmr may 6 if anyone wants in on that.

Ummm... what is dgmr? It sounds familiar but....

Trip 02-25-2009 10:50 PM

Deals gap motorcycle resort

Mr Lefty 02-25-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 171436)

well if I can get the time off... I'll be there...

ericr 02-25-2009 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 171444)
well if I can get the time off... I'll be there...

We'll call your CO for you ebbs :dthumb: :lol:

Mr Lefty 02-25-2009 11:00 PM

:lol: don't think that'd work like it did for kat