Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Stunting (secret supermoto forum) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Bench-Stunting?? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=1704)

Dnyce 06-18-2008 01:46 AM

u dont use your own bike, atleast not on the ones i've seen. and theres a big fan setup in front of it, similar to a dyno. nothin bad about this at all.

stunters not wearing gear doesnt bother me anymore than anybody else not wearing gear. sure ill poke fun, but its their skin, not mine. idgaf.

i see more stunters in parking lots, vacant streets than traffic. i see an occasional wheelie on the freeway, but to call that stuntin is like saying if you're speeding, you're racing.

Gixxer1k 07-26-2008 01:36 AM

Ridiculous...

I personally think flight simulators are gay too. Flying should only clearly be done in a controlled safe enviornment, and what the hell is the point of a simulator? To show encourage young squid pilots?

I know thats a lil extreme but thats how gay this thread sounded to me. Its a simple rig that some one thought of and is making a lot of cash on it. It gives 300+lbs fat guys and 115lbs chicks who will never learn to wheely the chance to give it a shot, thats all. Its fun, like a simulator. Its like 10 bucks for 3 wheelies, most of the time, its NEVER your own bike. Oh well, thats my over tired and grumpy rant for the night. Now Ill sit back and wait for the grammar corrections.

Dave 07-26-2008 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gixxer1k (Post 58182)
Ridiculous...

I personally think flight simulators are gay too. Flying should only clearly be done in a controlled safe enviornment, and what the hell is the point of a simulator? To show encourage young squid pilots?

I know thats a lil extreme but thats how gay this thread sounded to me. Its a simple rig that some one thought of and is making a lot of cash on it. It gives 300+lbs fat guys and 115lbs chicks who will never learn to wheely the chance to give it a shot, thats all. Its fun, like a simulator. Its like 10 bucks for 3 wheelies, most of the time, its NEVER your own bike. Oh well, thats my over tired and grumpy rant for the night. Now Ill sit back and wait for the grammar corrections.

how did i KNOW i was gonna find you in here? lol

Gixxer1k 07-28-2008 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 58186)
how did i KNOW i was gonna find you in here? lol

Dude, wheelie machines are cool, lol. Forgive me tho I was grumpy when I posted that. It was that time of the month.

Dave 07-28-2008 10:30 PM

quit bleeding on my boards lol

t-homo 07-28-2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 58678)
quit bleeding on my boards lol

that is disgusting.

Sixxxxer 07-29-2008 05:39 PM

Tom Jones is just mad because He cant wheelie is Gixxer...Lol

AND I DONT DO WHEELIES SO DONT TRY THAT YOU DONT WHEELIE SHIT EITHER...I KNOW!!!