Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Beginner's End (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   It feels good when you get through to someone.... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=1649)

Mr Lefty 06-06-2008 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 48680)
It was a guy... the team leader who told me about him was a girl...

That being said, I'm going to go look at bikes with a female coworker this weekend... She wants an SV650...

my bad... see that now... awesome

OneSickPsycho 06-06-2008 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p00kienrayray (Post 48691)
yea but this is one law that would actually help the ppl...having your brain splatter all over the pavement is not cool dude...:td:

Which is why I choose to wear a helmet...

The problem is, laws like this give the government more power... Next thing you know, they ban trans fats in New York... Then cities ban large dogs... then motorcycles go... Afterall, these things can be hazardous and everyone can live without them...

Let's not turn this thread into a debate about helmet laws...

JoJoYZF 06-06-2008 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p00kienrayray (Post 48691)
yea but this is one law that would actually help the ppl...having your brain splatter all over the pavement is not cool dude...:td:

They also say that wearing a seatbelt is safer. Its proven smoking isnt safe but thats legal. The government is fucked up when it comes to shit like this. They need to let people make their own choices. Legalize drugs, no helmet or seatbelt laws, etc. If people wanna do them, they will.

p00kienrayray 06-06-2008 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 48695)
Let's not turn this thread into a debate about helmet laws...

50% agreed with your point, but im not interested in debate about this either.

rider76 06-06-2008 01:30 PM

Laws that protect people from themselves are stupid. The government is basicly saying you aren't smart enough to make your decisions, so they must do it for you.... GAY

DLIT 06-06-2008 05:25 PM

I bet he's rolling on a new GSXR as we speak.

t-homo 06-06-2008 05:40 PM

That's awesome man.

OneSickPsycho 06-07-2008 12:35 AM

No shit... this sparked a HUGE thing at work today... I got a bunch of motherfuckers pickin' my brain about shit... Actually wanting to learn how to do it right... pretty cool, but honestly I'm gonna get sick of explaining this shit over and over again...

Mr Lefty 06-07-2008 01:41 AM

just send them here then...

p00kienrayray 06-07-2008 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rider76 (Post 48726)
Laws that protect people from themselves are stupid. The government is basicly saying you aren't smart enough to make your decisions, so they must do it for you.... GAY

not just that, but they don't wanna have to deal with cleaning your brains off the pavement, nor do riders wanna deal with high insurance rates. but i dont wanna steal osp's thunder, so i'll leave this topic of discussion alone.