Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Beginner's End (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   It feels good when you get through to someone.... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=1649)

OneSickPsycho 06-07-2008 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 48862)
just send them here then...

I would, but I'm the boss... It's not the type of environment where you can really associate with the lower ranks outside of work... Plus, the last thing I need is for everyone to realize just how fucked up I am... Not a good career move...

Quote:

Originally Posted by p00kienrayray (Post 48863)
not just that, but they don't wanna have to deal with cleaning your brains off the pavement, nor do riders wanna deal with high insurance rates. but i dont wanna steal osp's thunder, so i'll leave this topic of discussion alone.

The insurance argument is bogus. Cars get safer and safer every year... insurance rates go up. Seatbelt laws are enacted... insurance rates go up. Helmet laws are passed or repealed, insurance rates go up.

Mr Lefty 06-07-2008 08:33 AM

:lol: ok...

for the record... I fucking HATE that shit.... being military I have to deal with that shit all the damn time... some of the coolest mother fucker's I've met were officers but due to fraternization... we're not allowed to hang out. too many mother fuckers using that to their advantage.

Here in Korea though the lines are so burry we reguarlly party with our OIC's and Commanders (OIC= Officer In Charge)

Cutty72 06-07-2008 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 48888)
:lol: ok...

for the record... I fucking HATE that shit.... being military I have to deal with that shit all the damn time... some of the coolest mother fucker's I've met were officers but due to fraternization... we're not allowed to hang out. too many mother fuckers using that to their advantage.

Here in Korea though the lines are so burry we reguarlly party with our OIC's and Commanders (OIC= Officer In Charge)

I'm in the guard... we all drink toghether... just be careful who you go home with! :lol:

Mr Lefty 06-07-2008 10:18 PM

:lol: yeah... that happens here too...

OneSickPsycho 06-07-2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 48917)
I'm in the guard... we all drink toghether... just be careful who you go home with! :lol:

Don't ask, don't tell.

Mr Lefty 06-07-2008 11:57 PM

think he was think'n more... take'n a officer home... but who knows... :lol:

OneSickPsycho 06-08-2008 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 49029)
think he was think'n more... take'n a officer home... but who knows... :lol:

Exactly... that homo motherfucker always has dicks on the brain... and in his mouth!

ceo012384 06-08-2008 12:46 AM

Something similar happened to me recently OSP... Just started chatting bikes with someone and really seemed to change their outlook on the whole deal. It's a great feeling. That's partially how I know I want to instruct MSF in the near future.

OneSickPsycho 06-08-2008 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceo012384 (Post 49092)
Something similar happened to me recently OS P... Just started chatting bikes with someone and really seemed to change their outlook on the whole deal. It's a great feeling. That's partially how I know I want to instruct MSF in the near future.

It pretty much makes up for all those times you start talking to someone and realize they are too stupid to listen to someone who actually knows what they're talkin' about...

Mr Lefty 06-08-2008 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 49093)
It pretty much makes up for all those times you start talking to someone and realize they are too stupid to listen to someone who actually knows what they're talkin' about...

other than my bro... Everyone I talk to is exactly what you describe...

actually my bro was pretty level headed from the start... he didn't even wanna start on a 600... and was hesitant about the 500... :lol: