Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I hate automatic flush toilets!!! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=12056)

z06boy 12-07-2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 302572)
I have stomach issues, I have learned to not fear the public toilet, but I have also learned where to shit when I need to shit. One of my favorites if I am on the road is clean hotels. Clean hotels usually have a toilet right off the lobby that is kept really clean and is hardly ever used with the exception of workers because if you are in your hotel, you have your own toilet, so you don't use the public one. I have other tips for where to shit if you need to shit in public too.

Yep I also have stomach issues and since I grew up in the hotel industry due to my father's career...I'm used to them so I'll roll into a nice hotel in a heartbeat to use their facilities. :lol:

At work I'm lucky...secured/executive floors so every executive has their own bathroom and rarely does anyone use the public restroom since it's a secured floor. I'm not an executive so the public men's room on our floor is 'almost' my private room. :lol:

shmike 12-07-2009 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 302572)
I have stomach issues, I have learned to not fear the public toilet, but I have also learned where to shit when I need to shit. One of my favorites if I am on the road is clean hotels. Clean hotels usually have a toilet right off the lobby that is kept really clean and is hardly ever used with the exception of workers because if you are in your hotel, you have your own toilet, so you don't use the public one. I have other tips for where to shit if you need to shit in public too.

I could have typed this myself word for word.

Apoc 12-07-2009 11:40 AM

I shit when I need to, public or not. Clean the seat and let loose. Im not about to deal with cramps, and walk around like a penguin to avoid a public bathroom.

Do you non-public shitters avoid sex with women too? I mean theres been someone in them before you, I pretty much guarantee it.

Rider 12-07-2009 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 302588)
I shit when I need to, public or not. Clean the seat and let loose. Im not about to deal with cramps, and walk around like a penguin to avoid a public bathroom.

Do you non-public shitters avoid sex with women too? I mean theres been someone in them before you, I pretty much guarantee it.

I'll bust loose if I need to, I'm not doing the penguin walk. Given the choice though, I'll wait. And as far as sex goes, lets put it this way, I've been to the orient so fucking a girl whose had more than a mile of pipe laid in to her, is no issue for me.

Apoc 12-07-2009 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 302591)
I'll bust loose if I need to, I'm not doing the penguin walk. Given the choice though, I'll wait.

Oh, fair enough. If its a mild urge and im going to be home soon, i'll wait to. But when shit has got to flow, it has got to flow. I shit three times by noon, im not a once a day kinda guy. So i go when/where I need to :lol:

And the sex thing was a bad analogy in me trying to say 'if its been cleaned, its fine' kinda thing.

HurricaneHeather 12-07-2009 11:59 AM

I don't understand the ridiculous fear of pooping in public. :lol: I go when I gotta go....I don't care where I am. :shrug:

I spent three weeks in a third world country before Purel was around and most of the time I didn't have toilet paper....a public toilet won't kill me. :lol:

tached1000rr 12-07-2009 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 302562)
mobile internet ftmfw. LOL

Remind me to never borrow your "chocolate" phone if we ever meet:lol

z06boy 12-07-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 302596)
And the sex thing was a bad analogy in me trying to say 'if its been cleaned, its fine' kinda thing.

:lol: Yeah I started to reply by saying something like "Yes as long as it's been cleaned...just like a public toilet but thought...humm...that doesn't sound right." :rofl:

Trip 12-07-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 302597)
I don't understand the ridiculous fear of pooping in public. :lol: I go when I gotta go....I don't care where I am. :shrug:

You're a woman, so your nastiest bathroom is 10x cleaner than our nicest.

wildchild 12-07-2009 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 302597)
I spent three weeks in a third world country before Purel was around and most of the time I didn't have toilet paper..... :lol:

thank god you stopped there. i don't think we want more info then that. LOL I'm not shaking your hand though if we ever meet. :lol just in case. lol