Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Southwest Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Texas get together (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=8992)

derf 06-30-2009 05:49 PM

No, I'm staying at the one hotel next to the mall that is at the river walk, I think its a crown plaza, but I'm not sure.

Last time I was there I tried to rent a bike, but the only thing I could find was a little 100cc scooter and there was no way in hell I was gonna ride one of those from San antoino to Austin. Instead I just met with Caroline at some bar that was doing a bike night

TYEster 07-06-2009 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skiergirl (Post 233799)
I live about 2 miles from Moira's little playground of fun...:)

You're welcome to crash at the house if you need a place to stay I'm about 20 minutes south of downtown Austin.

Be great to have a beer with you if nothing else....

HA! I don't think so. We aren't renting my house out to strangers on this forum.

But we can go riding if you find a bike...

derf 09-25-2009 01:10 AM

Looks like I'll be in town from the 15th thru the 28th of Nov, and I'm contemplating renting either a sporty or a vrod that friday into saturday, and possibly sunday. Though depending on finances I'll either be looking for a couch or a shady motel, the type of place where I bring my own sheets and shower shoes.

azoomm 09-25-2009 01:17 AM

Excellent.

I have a trackday on Black Friday - the Friday after Turkey day. Though, I'm out there at the track a few days a week. So, give me a shout when you're here.

I live about an hour North of there, so I can't help much with somewhere to stay.

Rangerscott 10-14-2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TYEster (Post 236770)
HA! I don't think so. We aren't renting my house out to strangers on this forum.

But we can go riding if you find a bike...

O man. You still believe in that "Stranger Danger" stuff?

Dave 10-14-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 270036)
Looks like I'll be in town from the 15th thru the 28th of Nov, and I'm contemplating renting either a sporty or a vrod that friday into saturday, and possibly sunday. Though depending on finances I'll either be looking for a couch or a shady motel, the type of place where I bring my own sheets and shower shoes.

go with the vrod ;) much more fun than the sporty

TYEster 10-14-2009 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 278649)
O man. You still believe in that "Stranger Danger" stuff?

You're right, I should just open my home to people I just come across on the street.

It's much safer!

Rangerscott 10-14-2009 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TYEster (Post 278660)
You're right, I should just open my home to people I just come across on the street.

It's much safer!

Especially when they're carrying.

Dave 10-14-2009 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TYEster (Post 278660)

It's much safer!

and your bed :P

Rangerscott 10-15-2009 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 278670)
and your bed :P

I call first pillow.