Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Central Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Raining at Indy (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=2423)

Captain Morgan 09-07-2008 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rae (Post 69368)
let's keep our happy faces on, I am sure the weather will change 20 times btw now and the trip itself!!

Sounds like you've lived in Indiana. :lol:

the chi 09-08-2008 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Morgan (Post 69371)
Sounds like you've lived in Indiana. :lol:

Nope, but in FL the weather changes every 30 minutes!!

Its sunny and you want rain? Wait 30 mins!

Weatherman says its going to be raining all day? Its sunny outside while he's talking!

I dont put any stock in weather reports...

Mr Lefty 09-08-2008 06:04 PM

ehh wtfe... I could care less... just hope it's clear thursday at the gap and surrounding area :lol:

but it's been supposed to rain every day of my trip every where I've gone... other than the two hour down pour in AR... it's been fuck'n perfect!...

we'll see...

Trip 09-08-2008 06:30 PM

i bought rain pants and already had a poncho to go over my leathers just in case

Mr Lefty 09-08-2008 06:50 PM

The Frog Togs I got work awesome! too bad I didn't have booties as my feet were soaked! :lol:

NONE_too_SOFT 09-08-2008 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 69516)
The Frog Togs I got work awesome! too bad I didn't have booties as my feet were soaked! :lol:

i know how that feels. just put the boots on the airconditioner when you get to the hotel though, and its ALL good.

PiZdETS 09-09-2008 10:08 PM

pretty ghey. I have diablo corsa 3's which trip and several others informed me were horrible in the wet. Fuuuuck I might be driving. :(

And the race will be nuts. Newly paved track where everyone has little experience + rain = wrecks and wet riding heroics. Stoner will lowside halfway through the race regardless of weather but it'll still be fun to watch.

Cutty72 09-09-2008 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiZdETS (Post 69823)
pretty ghey. I have diablo corsa 3's which trip and several others informed me were horrible in the wet. Fuuuuck I might be driving. :(

idk, i had 'em on the buell and went thru a crazy rain storm, the street looked like a river.

A few other times in "normal" rain as well.
They aren't bad as long as you aren't trying to be Rossi while its raining.

Trip 09-09-2008 10:14 PM

the corsa IIIs are fine in the rain if you arent trying to run fast laps. Just don't do anything stupid and you will be fine.

they were horrible in the rain for me because I was at the track, not on the street.

PiZdETS 09-09-2008 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 69832)
the corsa IIIs are fine in the rain if you arent trying to run fast laps. Just don't do anything stupid and you will be fine.

they were horrible in the rain for me because I was at the track, not on the street.

oic. Well I'm a bitch when it comes to wet riding, especially on twisties so I'll probably still drive.
Will I be the only person with a 4 wheeled vehicle from this forum?