Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Central Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Nice to meet you all at INDY!! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=2487)

itgirl 09-15-2008 08:56 PM

:welcome:

t-homo 09-15-2008 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brupska (Post 70692)
Hey everyone. It was nice to meet you all at INDY!! Brad or Capt. Brother

When are you going to buy him a bike?

brupska 09-15-2008 11:11 PM

Sorry Capt. I can only supply my own habbit!! LOL I did offer him my 96 XR250L to ride. Top speed with him might be 85 or so.

Captain Morgan 09-15-2008 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brupska (Post 70927)
Sorry Capt. I can only supply my own habbit!! LOL I did offer him my 96 XR250L to ride. Top speed with him might be 85 or so.

That would have been fun, but then I wouldn't have been able to drive everyone all over the place!!

However, I will have to ride that sometime soon.

Katherine 09-16-2008 10:17 AM

Hi Brad! I had a great time sitting with you and Avery. Next time I'm going to bring a airgun for any badass kids sitting in front of us. Welcome to the forum and your new addiction.

NONE_too_SOFT 09-16-2008 12:35 PM

yes. airsoft guns WILL be bought for the next race.

and batman costumes (a princess gown for ebbs)

t-homo 09-16-2008 12:41 PM

I'll bring my shotty, and pistol. You bitches are going down. Especially ebbs in the pink princess dress.

Mr Lefty 09-16-2008 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 71002)
I'll bring my shotty, and pistol. You bitches are going down. Especially ebbs in the pink princess dress.

dude... first you stare at Trip's ass when I try to point out the hot HS chick in Cold Stone... then when another walks in... you stare at her DAD... THEN you get caught my Kat stare'n at my crotch... shortly later you threaten to finger Trip's ass... Comment that you'd think NtS looks good... and above all that you state that you have sex with your friends while they sleep... then sneak out and disappear for 15-20 mins while we're all up talking except Fatburg who WAS SLEEPING?!

and you think your invited?!!!

oh... and you owe me for the room fucknut :lol:

t-homo 09-17-2008 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 71081)

Yeah, I thought about that like 20 minutes into the ride. How much do I owe you?

dReWpY 09-17-2008 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 71081)
dude... first you stare at Trip's ass when I try to point out the hot HS chick in Cold Stone... then when another walks in... you stare at her DAD... THEN you get caught my Kat stare'n at my crotch... shortly later you threaten to finger Trip's ass... Comment that you'd think NtS looks good... and above all that you state that you have sex with your friends while they sleep... then sneak out and disappear for 15-20 mins while we're all up talking except Fatburg who WAS SLEEPING?!

and you think your invited?!!!

get over the awkward phase and just ask him to room with you next time:diitb: