Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Question for the non-helmet wearers/half-helmet wearers (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=988)

Mrs. Colleen 04-08-2008 09:23 PM

Question for the non-helmet wearers/half-helmet wearers

My hubs and I were in Ohio last week and I noticed real quick that there must not be a helmet law there. Now although I am totally against it I guess I understand if you are cruising downtown and not wearing your helmet...nice tail accessory BTW :screwy:

ANYWAY! I saw a few guys (sportbike riders included) that were cruising rather quickly down the highway/freeway that were not wearing their helmets...it made me wonder...have anyone of you non or half helmet wearers ever taken a big fat juicy bug to the face?! :willy: :willy:

I have come home some days with so many bug stuck to my helmet that I don't even want to touch the thing...I could not even imagine taking one of those fuckers to the face! :zowned:

BTW - Went to a :rf: for the first time last week! Mmmmmm! $10 for the hubs and I for breakfast! :yes: :beers:

NONE_too_SOFT 04-08-2008 09:25 PM

omfg you were in ohio and you did not come and felate me?

i thought we had something special

Mr Lefty 04-08-2008 09:27 PM

I think Gas is the only half helmet wearer here...

if anyone else doesn't wear a helmet they haven't admited it... cause they're morons :lol:

Mrs. Colleen 04-08-2008 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 29743)
omfg you were in ohio and you did not come and felate me?

i thought we had something special

I was very much south of you.........:wink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 29745)
if anyone else doesn't wear a helmet they haven't admited it... cause they're morons :lol:

I kind of figured that...but maybe the closet morons will come on out.

NONE_too_SOFT 04-08-2008 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Colleen (Post 29747)

damn straight you should have been RIGHT south of me!!!

but seriously its been nice here...

JoJoYZF 04-08-2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Colleen (Post 29747)

I kind of figured that...but maybe the closet morons will come on out.

Im guessin nts woulda made the trip down from akron. And no we dont have a helmet law here, you were right on that. Ive always wondered the bug thing myself and I think Im gonna have to ask my riding buddies parents cuz her dad rides a harley and never wears a helmet.

Mrs. Colleen 04-08-2008 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 29749)
damn straight you should have been RIGHT south of me!!!

but seriously its been nice here...

It was raining in Athens for a few days while we were there...but when we got stuck in Columbus (Thanks Skybus :fu2:) it was really nice. :beers:

NONE_too_SOFT 04-08-2008 09:41 PM

ha i got FUCKED because of skybus too...

had a rendezvous with a certain somebody a few states away... ended up being the worst weekend of my year. got out there on their plane, but was cancelled while out there...

a 35 dollar ticket turned into a 250 dollar ticket b/c of their gayenss.

Mrs. Colleen 04-08-2008 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 29754)
ha i got FUCKED because of skybus too...

had a rendezvous with a certain somebody a few states away... ended up being the worst weekend of my year. got out there on their plane, but was cancelled while out there...

a 35 dollar ticket turned into a 250 dollar ticket b/c of their gayenss.

At least yours was only $35! The hubs and I are currently out a few hundred bucks until the credit card company gets our money back. :tt:

I got an email the night before we were suppose to fly home. LUCKILY I got the email right after they sent it so we were able to get tickets...although I had to take another day off work (boohoo I am really sad...:lol:)

Anyway...my drunk ass is rambling...........................

NONE_too_SOFT 04-08-2008 09:52 PM

yea ffs i got the same e-mai. something like

Quote:

because of the rising cost of jet fuel and because we fuck japanese whores every night while swimming in caviar... blah blah blah. we're bankrupt... blah blah blah... dig us out of this hole.
almost ruined my weekend. luckily it started off with a bang.