Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Manufacturer War (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Well OESaccessories did it again : ) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=1433)

MEDIC 05-14-2008 02:48 AM

Well OESaccessories did it again : )

And OESaccessories did it again :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I took my '08 R6 down to Noah and Jacob in cookeville and once again they provided Great service to me and my new ride!
they took the time to examine the fairing to be cut to install their better than I can explain frame sliders on. ( take it from me , a guy that's been down a time or two Or 6 to be exact ) their sliders are Well worth the money! These guys are top notch people !
Their merchandice is not only top of the line But is also reasonably priced. The finished product looks extraordinary (sorry no pics as it was dark once I got home). I also got swingarm sliders/spools which look great also.
Ok not only did they do a Great job applying the sliders But Jacob also helped me take off the "star ship enterprise" and rear foot pegs b/c I didn't have the appropriate tools.
If anyone is needing frame sliders on their bike I highly recommend checking these guys out ! their web site is
www.oesaccessories.com or you can call them direct at 931-520-3337.
I guarantee you will not be dissatisfied
thanks,
Dave

Trip 05-14-2008 07:36 AM

They wanted to use my bike for awhile to develop the 07 600rr sliders, but I could never make it out to cookeville.

marko138 05-14-2008 09:15 AM

:nopicsbs:

fpzx10 05-14-2008 09:45 AM

Yeah Dave, why the hell make such a post without pics? :lol:

dReWpY 05-14-2008 10:14 AM

this is good to know, the rc needs cut for sliders and if they are this highly reccomended i need to get in touch with them before august

JoJoYZF 05-14-2008 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 43043)
this is good to know, the rc needs cut for sliders and if they are this highly reccomended i need to get in touch with them before august

The people on my bike specific board swear by them and a few have even had some good results from crash testing them.

z06boy 05-14-2008 11:55 AM

"star ship enterprise" :lol::lol: That's the same thing I called mine but haven't taken it off yet but still plan to.

I think I'm going with the Clear Alternatives intergrated taillight for turn signals.

Mr Lefty 05-14-2008 07:23 PM

:tt:
:nopic:

dReWpY 05-14-2008 07:52 PM

none for the rc bullshit!

MEDIC 05-24-2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 42936)
They wanted to use my bike for awhile to develop the 07 600rr sliders, but I could never make it out to cookeville.

Yeah bro they wouldn't have charged you for them either , they had my '06 to get the specs off of n didn't charge me a dime for the sliders , even after I went down the first time n had to replace the right side they brought me a new right side slider n Still didn't charge me for it (I did give them some money anyways b/c that's how cool they are)

Quote:

Originally Posted by fpzx10 (Post 43022)
Yeah Dave, why the hell make such a post without pics? :lol:

Yeah , haven't gotten around to takin any pics of it yet

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 43043)

I vouch for them ! good guys they are (shit now I'm F'n talkin like Yoda)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoJoYZF (Post 43120)
The people on my bike specific board swear by them and a few have even had some good results from crash testing them.

Yeah my '06 sliders by them were tested a total of 3 times with great results , this last wreck they got grinded down quite a bit (about 1/4 of the way down) but unfortunately at the angle I went down my fairings still got trashed

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 43130)
"star ship enterprise" :lol::lol: That's the same thing I called mine but haven't taken it off yet but still plan to.

I think I'm going with the Clear Alternatives intergrated taillight for turn signals.

:) that's funny , get rid of that damn thing , it looks horrible.
dude I just ordered these integrated lights from (see link) n haven't gotten them yet but will post results from theirs compared to Clear alternatives since that's what I had on my '06

http://www.customled.com/PRODUCTS/IN...tail.htm#Order