Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   MotoGP (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   What a season opener, eh? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=21183)

Porkchop 04-10-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 510297)
Yep. Only I got the HD package. :rockwoot: After getting it halfway through the year last year, it is $ well spent, IMO.
I believe you can also watch the practice/qualifying (for all GP classes) live on SPEED2.com if your cable satellite provider has a deal with them. I have DirecTv, so it isn't available to me.

You have to have some kind of user name and password for your cable/sat provider to access the Speed2 feed. I had no fucking idea what mine was. :lol:

defector 04-10-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porkchop (Post 510346)
You have to have some kind of user name and password for your cable/sat provider to access the Speed2 feed. I had no fucking idea what mine was. :lol:

I have DirecTV. They currently aren't one of the providers. Time Warner, Brighthouse, Optimum Cablevision, Dish, and Cox are the only ones listed so far.

Sean 04-11-2012 11:22 AM

Why do these things always turn into discussions about "coverage"?

It's motorcycles going around in circles, how much fucking "coverage" do you need? :lol:

IIRC the world feed is pretty much the same wherever you are anyways.

I thought it was a great race :shrug:

askmrjesus 04-11-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 510298)

Having said that, FUCK the "premier" class....Moto2 is where the entertaining RACING is.

Agreed. The GP race was a snooze fest, but Moto2 kicked ass.

JC

defector 04-11-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 510390)

It's motorcycles going around in circles, how much fucking "coverage" do you need? :lol:

I don't know about you, but I like to watch more than the shitty SPEED "coverage" we get here. Moto2 and Moto3 are damn good races to watch, week in and week out.

fasternyou929 04-11-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 510390)

I used to think that too, until I started watching the 90 minute uninterrupted coverages they get on the other side of the pond.

There is no going back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shmike (Post 510288)
How are you guys watching the races?

I'm pretty much over the coverage offered by SPEED.

www.racingfor.me

You have to be tech savvy enough to download torrents, though. :tremble:

Dave 04-11-2012 09:53 PM

So I hear Attack is building a Kawasaki based CRT for a one time wildcard in the USA rounds. Should be interesting, the low dev time can be offset by tweaking the engine way to the max because it will only need to live for one race...

defector 04-12-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 510437)
So I hear Attack is building a Kawasaki based CRT for a one time wildcard in the USA rounds. Should be interesting, the low dev time can be offset by tweaking the engine way to the max because it will only need to live for one race...

With Rapp in the saddle, right?