Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Cage Hell (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Test drove an STi (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3689)

Antwanny 11-20-2008 02:01 AM

Test drove an STi

Ive driven the step down the 220 hp version of the wrx before, and decided to go take a look at the Sti. This was an 04 with some mods but basically the stock STi, i wasn't really looking to buy just to get a feel of the extra 80 hp, and i have decided i will have an 05 STI one of these days. It handled like a dream and pulled like a 200$ hooker. It was a little darty on the freeway and a bit rough riding, but hey its a small car with short wheelbase. My suggestion to all of you is just go test drive one at a dealership, if only to beat it a bit.
________
FIND HEADSHOP
________
LAMBORGHINI LM001 HISTORY

Biscuit 11-20-2008 02:06 AM

Have you test driven an Evo? (specifically, an VIII) I'd give it a go, if only just for comparison's sake.

Same power, smoother ride, different looks.

Never hurts to have some options. :D

Archren 11-20-2008 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biscuit (Post 104111)
Have you test driven an Evo? (specifically, an VIII) I'd give it a go, if only just for comparison's sake.

Or a Mazdaspeed3, for that matter..

Ducati Diva 11-20-2008 09:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Up until about a month ago we had an 05 STI. That ltl car was bad ass and I loved it. It had several mods and was lowered. I will have another one of these days!!!! If you decide to get one you won't be disappointed

VatorMan 11-20-2008 09:21 AM

Would love to have one for a winter DD. That would be awesome in snow.

Ducati Diva 11-20-2008 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VatorMan (Post 104216)
Would love to have one for a winter DD. That would be awesome in snow.

Didn't go quite as well as you may think. :idk: think it may have been to light.

Antwanny 11-20-2008 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biscuit (Post 104111)

I was looking at the brand new evo but i haven't test driven one yet

Diva your old one is exactly what im looking for either all white or blue with carbon all over it
________
Weed
________
UGGS

Ducati Diva 11-20-2008 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antwanny (Post 104322)
I was looking at the brand new evo but i haven't test driven one yet

Diva your old one is exactly what im looking for either all white or blue with carbon all over it

I miss it VERY much. It was really Jeeps but I feel in love with it and he was sweet enough to let me drive it all the time. All I can say is if you get it you will love it. You can ask him about the mods he did all I know is that thing would fly!