Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How to screw your world in <5 minutes (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=22098)

Adeptus_Minor 02-06-2013 09:54 AM

How to screw your world in <5 minutes

A gentle reminder that freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences...especially when the object of said speech is a sitting judge presiding over your case. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLA7dQ-uxR0

OneSickPsycho 02-06-2013 10:08 AM

WTF... where's the rest of it??? I want to see her reaction to THAT!

Particle Man 02-06-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 526267)
WTF... where's the rest of it??? I want to see her reaction to THAT!

This. Damn :lol

Papa_Complex 02-06-2013 01:21 PM

I didn't see it, but I heard her reaction on the radio this morning. Sounded like she was about to pass out.

The judge clearly over reacted to the "adios", but I'm with him on the 30 days for contempt. Too many people simply don't get that court is a serious place.

RACER X 02-06-2013 02:31 PM

prob. a dancer.

RACER X 02-06-2013 02:47 PM

By Mike Krumboltz | The Sideshow – 7 hrs ago....Email 0Share TweetShare0Print......

Never mess with people who have the power to make your life miserable. That includes DMV employees, waiters and baggage handlers. And judges. Especially them.

A Miami woman facing drug charges made her situation much worse when she laughed at and then flipped off the man with the gavel. File this case under: Ill advised.

According to NBC Miami, 18-year-old Penelope Soto was in court for charges relating to possession of Xanax, a prescription drug. Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat was in the process of setting her bond. He asked Soto about the value of her jewelry. Soto laughed. That was strike one.

"It's not a joke, you know, we're not in a club now," Rodriguez-Chomat said. "We are not in a club. Be serious about it."

Soto replied: "I'm serious about it, you just made me laugh. You just made me laugh, I apologize. It's worth a lot of money."

The judge said, "Like what?" Soto compared the jewelry to a wealthy rapper. She replied that the jewelry is "like Rick Ross. It's worth money."

The perplexed judge asked if Soto had taken drugs within the past 24 hours, to which she answer, "Actually, no." The judge then set Soto's bond at $5,000 and said, "Bye-bye." Soto chuckled and said, "Adios." Strike two. The judge summoned her back and raised the bond to $10,000, eliciting gasps from those in the courtroom.

Soto asked if the judge was serious. Judges are not known for their humor, and Rodriguez-Chomat is no exception. "I am serious," he said. "Adios."

But Soto wasn't done. Instead of leaving the courtroom she flipped Rodriguez-Chomat the bird and said "F*** you." And that was strike three. Soto was again called back and then sentenced to thirty days in the big house for contempt of court.

CasterTroy 02-06-2013 04:38 PM

Now see...for JUST saying Adios? Yeah...he be trippin' 'n shit!

I thought maybe she flipped him off the first time as she was walking off and we couldn't see it....but DAMN...double the bail over Adios? DAMN!

Trip 02-06-2013 04:47 PM

That guy should be removed as a judge if he is doubling the bail for "adios"

Fuck that fat douche

OneSickPsycho 02-06-2013 05:19 PM

Her smug attitude warranted everything... No respect for the judge, the court, or the seriousness of the entire situation. Couldn't give a straight answer, being a smartass the whole time, and the 'adios' at the end was the icing on the cake. The whole point of the system is to punish behavior that is deemed unacceptable in society... everything that fucking idiot did, EXCEPT the actual charge she was there for was wrong. That's another debate however. I openly applaud this fucking guy.

Dave 02-06-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 526288)
That guy should be removed as a judge if he is doubling the bail for "adios"

Fuck that fat douche

this