Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   CF/TWF Rally South (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3849)

derf 01-29-2009 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 156036)
Roofies and Coathangers

Just roofies for me, I'm shooting blanks

rogue 01-29-2009 12:58 PM

Tom, hopefully lotsa riding. :D

Damn...why is it almost anything I say sounds sexual? :lol:

And you guys can keep your roofies & coathangers.... :panic:

I've also called TWO. I left a message for a call back.

tommymac 01-29-2009 01:02 PM

More importantly now whos in charge of getting the beer, these are things we cannot leave to chance :lol:

Tom

rogue 01-29-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 156104)
More importantly now whos in charge of getting the beer, these are things we cannot leave to chance :lol:

Tom

True! Suches is in dry county...does that mean there's no liquid courage sold anywhere? Even though I live in a backward state in the middle of the bible belt, we don't have dry areas... :idk:

I won't have any room for alcohol, however, I'll be more than happy to give someone money to pick some up on the way!

I'm putting in a request for Yuengling. :D Tommy, is there a good beer that you can bring me a can or two to try? We don't have alot of brands here I hear you & some others from up your way talk about.

tommymac 01-29-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 156115)
True! Suches is in dry county...does that mean there's no liquid courage sold anywhere? Even though I live in a backward state in the middle of the bible belt, we don't have dry areas... :idk:

I won't have any room for alcohol, however, I'll be more than happy to give someone money to pick some up on the way!

I'm putting in a request for Yuengling. :D Tommy, is there a good beer that you can bring me a can or two to try? We don't have alot of brands here I hear you & some others from up your way talk about.

I have 8 yuenglings in the fridge now so I can bring a few. i tend to drink the darker heavier beers so you may wanna be careful there ;) I will have to see how much space I have I am sure I can bring a few bottles but that wont last very long.

Tom

rogue 01-29-2009 01:47 PM

How does a dry county work? Maybe after a few of us get there, we can unpack our bags & head out to another county for beer? I don't think Eric lives too far from Suches...maybe he can take orders & money & get it with his truck. TWO may let him roll up in it long enough to drop it off. :scratch: :idk:

Quick281 01-29-2009 03:59 PM

Statesboro, GA is the dry county I went to college in. Bars could serve beer and sell liquor shots, but couldn't sell you a bottle of liquor. All the package stores were the same, plenty of beer but no liquor.

Pretty sure you should be able to buy beer but remember folks, not on Sundays. :D

rogue 01-29-2009 04:04 PM

As long as I can get beer, I'm happy :dthumb:

derf 01-29-2009 05:27 PM

I think that beer is the easy solution. Although I am very sure that I can carry a 32 pack on top of my luggage, we can alway pick it up on the way. hard liquor, we can work on that too.

Quick281 01-29-2009 05:40 PM

If you want hard liquor I am sure there is a store right on one of the country lines. Statesboro had 3 main road that went out of Bulloch county and all three had stores called "the line". Full of liquor for all of us underaged college kids. :rockwoot:

Loved those days.