Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   News Desk (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Political/Religion/Debate threads (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=13567)

derf 03-03-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 345774)
Gay. Is this so people who can't handle 'not clicking' on subjects stop crying? That's the only reason I can see doing this...

word to smileyman's mother

tached1000rr 03-03-2010 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyman (Post 345557)
I think this is a great idea. Maybe we will all go back to talking about motorcycles again!

one can hope

smileyman 03-03-2010 09:14 PM

It's gonna be great to click on the 'new posts' search and not see an endless list of 'news room', 'war room', 'off topic'!

For the record this isnt my idea, and i did not complain to the powers that be to stop those kinds of threads. If I had anything to say I said it back in posts. In the end good riddance to the endless and pointless exhibition of one upmanship.

Tmall 03-03-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyman (Post 345781)
It's gonna be great to click on the 'new posts' search and not see an endless list of 'news room', 'war room', 'off topic'!

For the record this isnt my idea, and i did not complain to the powers that be to stop those kinds of threads. If I had anything to say I said it back in posts. In the end good riddance to the endless and pointless exhibition of one upmanship.

Betcha you'll be signed up before too long...

Apoc 03-03-2010 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyman (Post 345781)

competition is directly related to satisfaction. And the most satisfaction comes from winning, or being right. Not understanding that doesnt make you superior, it makes you boring.

smileyman 03-03-2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 345788)
Betcha you'll be signed up before too long...

Nope.

smileyman 03-03-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 345802)
competition is directly related to satisfaction. And the most satisfaction comes from winning, or being right. Not understanding that doesnt make you superior, it makes you boring.

Oh I'm competitive alright, motorcycle, cars, running, chess, card games, softball, basketball. I want to win everything I do. and my friends dont think i'm boring. But there is nothing to gain or win by intolerance. And i dont feel superior by having the last word on some internet forum...

Apoc 03-03-2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyman (Post 345815)
And i dont feel superior by having the last word on some internet forum...

Well you should. You need as big an e-penis as possible to navigate the world of the internet.

smileyman 03-03-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 345819)
Well you should. You need as big an e-penis as possible to navigate the world of the internet.

Your right Apoc, my internet kung fu is weak. But i have guys like you to learn from eh? hard for us 40 somethings to grasp all this new fangled social networking...

Amber Lamps 03-03-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 345774)
Gay. Is this so people who can't handle 'not clicking' on subjects stop crying? That's the only reason I can see doing this...

Ding, ding, ding! Trip is tired of the complaints so... zero name calling/flaming allowed outside of the War Room. Anything goes inside the War Room...seems cool to me. Gee, I might even be able to get two posts into a thread without being called a "douche" or an "a-hole"...:rockwoot: