Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   You see a beautiful car parked away from all the other vehicles.. (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=18063)

Dave 01-25-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MILK (Post 445023)
I delight in parking my 8 yr old Camry right on top of these jerks! :lol: the closer the better, just did it to a guy at my dads church a few weeks ago. It's even more fun when I get to see them getting in their car! :).

This thread is inspiring me to start keeping a box of screws in the nsx

LeeNetworX 01-25-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MILK (Post 445023)
I delight in parking my 8 yr old Camry right on top of these jerks! :lol: the closer the better, just did it to a guy at my dads church a few weeks ago. It's even more fun when I get to see them getting in their car! :).

Isn't it ironic....doncha think?

:lol

shmike 01-25-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 445024)

Right?

Someone is a jerk for trying to protect their investment? :scratch:

azoomm 01-25-2011 12:52 PM

We do have a guy that does it with a relatively new Aston Martin. Funny part, the wheels are all gouged to hell. No door dings tho :lol:

tommymac 01-25-2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

You have an NSX? very nice, must see soem pics.

MILK 01-25-2011 12:54 PM

Quote:

See the answer is not to park like an asshole and you won't have any issues. ;). But if it's a close spot and the lots full I am very good at wedging my car in tight spots. If there's room I'm parking. .)

I keep a metal baseball bat in mine. ;)

Particle Man 01-25-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 445027)
We do have a guy that does it with a relatively new Aston Martin. Funny part, the wheels are all gouged to hell. No door dings tho :lol:

Wonder how much of that is inability to parallel park near granite curbs :lol:

MILK 01-25-2011 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shmike (Post 445026)
Right?

Someone is a jerk for trying to protect their investment? :scratch:

If they want to park out and away from other cars, have at it! I think thats a smart thing to do. ;). It's the ones that hog near the entrance that tick me off. Hence my initial reply to a particular quote concerning that.

MILK 01-25-2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 445025)
Isn't it ironic....doncha think?

:lol

Yes! :lol: Very small church, last spot in the entire lot. My step mom and son had to get out first before I crammed my car in there. My response to his dirty look was a HUGE grin and very direct eye contact. :lmao:

Trip 01-25-2011 01:11 PM

I am guilty of parking next to nice cars. It was fun when I had the POS honda. Freak those bastards out. I normally park in the back of the lot anyway because I would rather walk than try to find a spot up close. It really pisses me off when my wife spends 5 mins looking for a spot when she could of just parked in the back and already been in the store 4 mins ago.

With the civic, if someone took two spots closer or in a full lot. I would park close enough to where they couldn't open their door without hitting my car and they couldn't get in on the driver's side. I didn't care if it got a ding. I already had 1000. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 444992)
No, I park in the handicapped space....

:nee:

Do handicapped people make handicapped faces at you?