Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   found out something fun as a new rider (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=2251)

suckerpunch 08-17-2008 04:26 PM

found out something fun as a new rider

girls love bikes... and girls love yelling stuff to and talking to bikers that pull up next to them at red lights. this has happened quite a bit lately now that im riding and taking my new bike on the road. seems to especially happen when the car has more than one female occupant

NONE_too_SOFT 08-17-2008 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suckerpunch (Post 64297)
girls love bikes... and girls love yelling stuff to and talking to bikers that pull up next to them at red lights. this has happened quite a bit lately now that im riding and taking my new bike on the road. seems to especially happen when the car has more than one female occupant

and the sky is blue and eating your veggies makes you grow into a big boy. you have 2 options.

Tell them to flash you, and if they dont, flip them off.

Tell them to flash you, and if they do, get their number.

Mrs. Colleen 08-17-2008 04:40 PM

Do you not wear a helmet or something? Why would a girl yell at some person she could not see. :idk:

BTW - I have been yelled at once too...some lady screamed "Hey dude, do you know how to get to the peir?" :lol:

Smittie61984 08-17-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Colleen (Post 64304)
Do you not wear a helmet or something? Why would a girl yell at some person she could not see. :idk:

Fighter Pilots wear helmets and girls go nuts for them.

I think a lot of girls picture the bad boy handsome racer under the helmet. Especially if you are in gear in which the gear often makes you look bigger and badder.

I get no love with my bike though. Mainly becuase it looks like POS

NONE_too_SOFT 08-17-2008 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 64306)

I think a lot of girls picture the bad boy handsome racer under the helmet. Especially if you are in gear in which the gear often makes you look bigger and badder.

they dont know the difference.

i love having the smoked visor and just staring people down at lights.

Mrs. Colleen 08-17-2008 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 64306)

I am not denying that a guy in leathers is HOT! I am just wondering why someone would scream at someone that they cannot actually see. :idk:
I will smile at anyone driving a hot car but I wont be screaming "Hey baby!" :lol:
Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 64307)
they dont know the difference.

i love having the smoked visor and just staring people down at lights.

:lol: I am now picturing someone getting all nervous and worried that you are staring at them. :lol:

dReWpY 08-17-2008 05:02 PM

i get all kinds of weird shit happening, the best was some teenage girl in the back seat of her parents 4door sedan that tried to flash me.... busted before she could get her shirt up lol but that was forever ago

Mrs. Colleen 08-17-2008 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 64310)
i get all kinds of weird shit happening, the best was some teenage girl in the back seat of her parents 4door sedan that tried to flash me.... busted before she could get her shirt up lol but that was forever ago

Were you wearing a helmet? :willy:

I think this is weirding me out because I live in a fairly small town (for Southern CA anyway) and it seems most people are connected by a short list of people. How would that girl know she was not flashing her friend's father or something. :willy:

NONE_too_SOFT 08-17-2008 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Colleen (Post 64309)

:lol: I am now picturing someone getting all nervous and worried that you are staring at them. :lol:

ha thats exactly why i do it... they freak out and get that "omg just stare straight ahead there is a biker looking at me i must have pissed him off somehow" look. when in reality i just have a huge grin on my face.

Mrs. Colleen 08-17-2008 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 64312)
ha thats exactly why i do it... they freak out and get that "omg just stare straight ahead there is a biker looking at me i must have pissed him off somehow" look. when in reality i just have a huge grin on my face.

:lol: I must try that...although the stars may make me a little less intimidating. :lol: