Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

rogue 02-18-2009 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 167109)
I am here. I'm trying to figure out if I'm losing brain function or am naturally retarded. I think either outcome won't be enjoyable.

I vote for retarded! :D Too much time playing video games rots the brain you know redflip

Lamnidae 02-18-2009 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 167109)
I am here. I'm trying to figure out if I'm losing brain function or am naturally retarded. I think either outcome won't be enjoyable.

*nod nod*

i've been listening to the Dark Horse Nickleback CD like damn near non stop for weeks....

Love Shakin' Hands...

Lamnidae 02-18-2009 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 167113)
I vote for retarded! :D Too much time playing video games rots the brain you know redflip

Mornin!

Haven't had a chance to look at that document yet. Been working on getting a DVD of the wedding copied for the wifey.

Corey 02-18-2009 05:10 AM

Video games increase hand eye coordination and problem solving abilities. Surgeons who play video games have greater fine motor control, making minute incisions easier and generally decreasing the amount of damage done and scar tissue created during an invasive surgical routine.

Corey 02-18-2009 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amblyopic (Post 167115)
*nod nod*

i've been listening to the Dark Horse Nickleback CD like damn near non stop for weeks....

Love Shakin' Hands...

I've been wrapped up in The Lonely Island's Incredibad CD. Fucking great CD.

Lamnidae 02-18-2009 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 167118)
Video games increase hand eye coordination and problem solving abilities. Surgeons who play video games have greater fine motor control, making minute incisions easier and generally decreasing the amount of damage done and scar tissue created during an invasive surgical routine.

werd

what ya typically playing now-a-days?

Lamnidae 02-18-2009 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 167119)
I've been wrapped up in The Lonely Island's Incredibad CD. Fucking great CD.

i had to look that up.

SOunds like it's funny as hell

Corey 02-18-2009 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amblyopic (Post 167120)
werd

what ya typically playing now-a-days?

Depends on the mood. COD4 and COD World at War have been getting some decent amount of play. Every now and then I'll fire up a game of Portal or Metal Gear Solid 4 to switch it up. But honestly, I've been playing the living shit outta my Nintendo DS. Got a flash cart loaded up with a bunch of games. Between Final Fantasy 3 and 4, Chrono Trigger, and Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, there hasn't been much PS3 or Xbox360 action lately.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amblyopic (Post 167121)
i had to look that up.

SOunds like it's funny as hell

Besides the songs that make it on SNL that got popularity, there are some real fucking excellent stuff on the album that is musically good and still funny. Boombox with Julian Casablancas and Dreamgirl with Norah Jones are fucking excellent songs, in spite of the goofy lyrics. And Shrooms
makes me laugh my balls off every time.

rogue 02-18-2009 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amblyopic (Post 167117)
Mornin!

Haven't had a chance to look at that document yet. Been working on getting a DVD of the wedding copied for the wifey.

I'm in no hurry. Just whenever you get a chance. :)

I'm still trying to get my days and nights straight. Doesn't look like I'll be out looking for a job tomorrow since I'm still awake after tossing and turning for hours. :rolleyes:

rogue 02-18-2009 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 167118)

That doesn't help your retardedness redflip