Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Group Riding Etiquette (How-To Properly ride in a group) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=1510)

dReWpY 08-09-2008 04:06 PM

ok, one thing i thought of is, when your on the highway and passing a semi, give the semi extra room, move to the far track of the lane so you wont have to worry about wind blast or getting sucked under the semi

fnfalman 08-13-2008 09:55 AM

I prefer to find myself a hot babe with tight pants then stick tightly behind her and enjoy the view.:rockwoot:

Rider 08-13-2008 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fnfalman (Post 63099)
I prefer to find myself a hot babe with tight pants then stick tightly behind her and enjoy the view.:rockwoot:

Hard to find around here. :idk:

Gunther1000 08-14-2008 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fnfalman (Post 63099)

Good call, And I try to speed up all the time out of no where and then slam on the Breaks as hard as I can without warning. It's pretty cool to see the group scramble for there lives and If I use my rear which doesnt give a warning, I can get some to fall. Good times!

t-homo 08-14-2008 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunther1000 (Post 63374)
Good call, And I try to speed up all the time out of no where and then slam on the Breaks as hard as I can without warning. It's pretty cool to see the group scramble for there lives and If I use my rear which doesnt give a warning, I can get some to fall. Good times!

hahaha. That's so messed up.

Gunther1000 08-15-2008 09:19 PM

I also slap the hoods of stupid cars... Ask Drewpy, he witnesed one...

:whistle:

Dnyce 08-15-2008 09:33 PM

alot of ppl hate on clubs, but they usually are the best group riders/groups to ride with.

i always see 7-10 bikes in 2-3 lanes, yelling at each other and makin stupid passes. ridiculous. rarely see guys/girls wearing club colors unorganized on a group ride.

good thread

Yamerhaw 01-12-2009 01:09 PM

i didnt read all the post so i dont know if somebody already mentioned this, but:

If somebody in the group runs from the cops, NOBODY in the group knows who the guy is, hes from another town, etc!!

Mr Lefty 01-12-2009 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yamerhaw (Post 144321)
i didnt read all the post so i dont know if somebody already mentioned this, but:

If somebody in the group runs from the cops, NOBODY in the group knows who the guy is, hes from another town, etc!!

if someone in the group I was riding with did this I would no longer know that person. and it'd be the last time I ever ride with them.

Not quite sure if I'd give him/her up to the cops... but IMO you can't do the time don't do the crime... and I'm not gonna take the hit for an idiot. fuck'm :2cents:

Smittie61984 01-12-2009 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becca_007 (Post 45820)
When someone posted it on a different board the mods there deleted it.

What were you doing on Gixxer.com???