Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Riding Gear (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Sena Firnware v3.3 (3 way conference calling/finally) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=20764)

Mr Lefty 12-27-2011 09:33 PM

did you get the mini version Tig?

Gas Man 12-27-2011 09:45 PM

Peal open the rubber port cover... just saying. :lol:

Trip 12-27-2011 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 502759)
Nah somehow, I got a unit the doesn't have the micro usb port....GRRR I got mine after you got yours wtf.

I replaced mine when they offered replacement to the new version.

Tig still has the old version.

Amber Lamps 12-27-2011 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 502767)
I replaced mine when they offered replacement to the new version.

Tig still has the old version.

Crap! When did that happen? Grrrrrr.....:lol:

Trip 12-27-2011 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 502768)
Crap! When did that happen? Grrrrrr.....:lol:

July or August... It was like a $50 upgrade and you had to send your old ones first.

Turbo Ghost 12-28-2011 08:37 AM

I've got the old version too and it connects just fine to the computer. I haven't done this latest upgrade yet though. I have found though that for some reason only one of my front USB ports will work properly for this. I have the same issue with my Garmin. If I use any of the other ports, it just charges and doesn't recognize it as a drive or otherwise. Just to clarify, my units have the round pin connector that goes in the unit and a regular USB on the other end to hook to the charger or the computer.

Amber Lamps 12-28-2011 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost (Post 502777)
I've got the old version too and it connects just fine to the computer. I haven't done this latest upgrade yet though. I have found though that for some reason only one of my front USB ports will work properly for this. I have the same issue with my Garmin. If I use any of the other ports, it just charges and doesn't recognize it as a drive or otherwise. Just to clarify, my units have the round pin connector that goes in the unit and a regular USB on the other end to hook to the charger or the computer.

Exactly, it's only a charger...

Turbo Ghost 12-29-2011 05:38 AM

I was able to do the last update with it. When I get home from work, I'll see if I can do the latest update.

Trip 12-29-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost (Post 502914)
I was able to do the last update with it. When I get home from work, I'll see if I can do the latest update.

It only has charging wires for that connection. The computer program may screw up and say it updated, but it is completely impossible for it to update. There is no data wires on that charging port, just power.

Turbo Ghost 12-29-2011 01:43 PM

Interesting. I had wondered about it. The last time I checked for updates, it said I had the latest firmware update. Wait a minute! I know I've been able to adjust the settings before by connecting to the computer!? Like I said, I'll see what happens when I get home.