Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Group Buys & Hot Deals (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   2 Sites for GREAT Deals!! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=763)

the chi 03-25-2008 03:38 PM

2 Sites for GREAT Deals!!

In my recent quest for track gear, I found these 2 sites,

www.revzilla.com & www.bikebandit.com

I have heard of Bike Bandit, but Revzilla was a new one to me.

They were both considerably less expensive on MANY items however than several other sites we are familiar with. I'll post up my thoughts on shipping once I get my stuff! :dthumb:

Cutty72 03-25-2008 03:55 PM

Bike Bandit is pretty good, never heard of Revzilla though, I'll have to give that one a check out.

Thanks Rae!

Dave 03-25-2008 03:57 PM

bikebandit is the shiznit for oem parts

itgirl 03-25-2008 07:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i just snagged some of these teknic boots for $78.00 from revzilla. thanks rae!!

Phenix_Rider 03-25-2008 08:56 PM

I just recently heard about revzilla somewhere else. Never dealt with them though. They do "zilla bucks" like Kneedraggers "puck bucks."

itgirl 03-25-2008 10:06 PM

revzilla is in philly. i kinda like the idea of shopping so close to home.

NONE_too_SOFT 03-25-2008 10:08 PM

I buy from ironpony when i can, cause they're 2 hours away. I order my stuff and get it the next day, so long as my order goes out the same day i place it. Plus they have awesome customer service, and better prices than most other sites i've looked at (kneedraggers, newenough)...

i'm also real big into instant gratification.

oh yea they also give free t-shirts for orders over 100 dollars, i've got like six.

itgirl 03-25-2008 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 23303)
I buy from ironpony when i can, cause they're 2 hours away. I order my stuff and get it the next day, so long as my order goes out the same day i place it. Plus they have awesome customer service, and better prices than most other sites i've looked at (kneedraggers, newenough)...

i'm also real big into instant gratification.

oh yea they also give free t-shirts for orders over 100 dollars, i've got like six.

yeah, i like them too. i wanted these boots from iron pony, they had them on closeout for $59. but they didn't have a big enough size for me. :( so revzilla had the next best price. i haven't gotten any t-shirts from 'em yet. guess i didn't break the $100 mark. i spend $$ so many different places, i forget what i bought from most of 'em.

NONE_too_SOFT 03-25-2008 10:21 PM

well i like the t-shirts, but as far as retaining customers kneedraggers' puck points or whatever seem cool.

I'd trade my six t-shirts for some new gloves, signals, etc ...

but t-shirts are cool, plus i've never gotten the same design twice.

the chi 03-25-2008 10:43 PM

BikeBandit also has some great close out specials, thinking bout picking up a helmet for the track too, not so keen on going down in my new scorpion, not after what I went thru to get the darn thing!! They have DOT and Snell approved for great prices, not Arai or Shoei by any means, but if you arent made of $$, def the way to go!!