Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Those Heading Toward the Gap Sunday May 10th --LOOK HERE! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=7044)

rogue 03-29-2009 05:02 PM

Those Heading Toward the Gap Sunday May 10th --LOOK HERE!

This is for the people who are down with heading toward the Gap Sunday:

First, this is my list for heading toward the Gap Sunday:
*If you need to be added or taken off this list, please let me know*

Eric
Derf
Tommy
Sixxxer
Tigger
Amorok
Phenix Rider
(me)

This is what I need from you guys:
--Who would share a room with whom or does it matter?
--Also, some of you may need to stay Monday night and leave early Tuesday morning for home so I need to know how many days as well.

So far it looks like it's averaging around $30 per person (don't hold me to that as I didn't add taxes) per night with 2 per room.

Anyone that may have some sort of discount that can be applied, let me know. It would be appreciated! :D

Anyone who has links to places they can find that are close to Deal's Gap for me to call about, please link me! :D

Thanks!!!

~Rogue~

tommymac 03-29-2009 05:07 PM

I am up for whatever over there, not sure i can help on any discounts or anything like that. I know I will stay sun and mon night and be on the road real early on tuesday.

Tom

Phenix_Rider 03-29-2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 187501)
This is for the people who are down with heading toward the Gap Sunday:

First, this is my list for heading toward the Gap Sunday:
*If you need to be added or taken off this list, please let me know*

Eric
Derf
Tommy
Sixxxer
Tigger
Amorok
Phenix Rider
(me)

This is what I need from you guys:
--Who would share a room with whom or does it matter?
--Also, some of you may need to stay Monday night and leave early Tuesday morning for home so I need to know how many days as well.

So far it looks like it's averaging around $30 per person (don't hold me to that as I didn't add taxes) per night with 2 per room.

Anyone that may have some sort of discount that can be applied, let me know. It would be appreciated! :D

Anyone who has links to places they can find that are close to Deal's Gap for me to call about, please link me! :D

Thanks!!!

~Rogue~

Planning to head to the gap sunday, correct? I'll stay sunday night. Don't care who I room with. I have AAA if that helps...

rogue 03-29-2009 05:35 PM

Thanks, guys. :dthumb:

Phenix, I'll let you know if we need it. :)

ericr 03-29-2009 05:55 PM

I'm planning on Sun and Mon night too right now.

derf 03-29-2009 06:53 PM

If you make any reservations ask for the military rate or a mil discount.

Sixxxxer 03-29-2009 08:53 PM

Sounds good to me...Im a free sprirt this whole trip so whatver happens happens.

:)

Cant fucking wait

Trip 03-30-2009 11:06 AM

I got yall two rooms reserved at DGMR that will sleep 4 people each. It's $100 a night per room, so $25 for each person a night. Let me know if this works out for ya'll as soon as possible.

tommymac 03-30-2009 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 187854)
I got yall two rooms reserved at DGMR that will sleep 4 people each. It's $100 a night per room, so $25 for each person a night. Let me know if this works out for ya'll as soon as possible.

Works for me.

Tom

Sixxxxer 03-30-2009 11:50 AM

Works for me to.