Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Beginner's End (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   You all should be proud!!! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=822)

Amber Lamps 03-29-2008 05:40 AM

You all should be proud!!!

Let's hear some props for ol' Tigger!!! So I took this girl to the dealership today because she wants to buy a bike. She's never ridden before except on a couple of playbikes her parents got her brothers. She wanted to get a used 600. Even had a GSXR600 picked out and everything. Well,here's what I did. I talked her into a new Ninja 250 instead(she dropped the money for it on the spot) and had her sign up for MSF and promise not to pick up the bike until she's finished it. The next class she can get into isn't until APR so we are borrowing a buddies old Rebel and I'm giving her some pointers until her class.

Now I know that I haven't done EVERYTHING you guys want but it's a long way for me! I know most of you don't think anyone should start on a new bike but she couldn't stand the look of the old 250 so... I also know that many of you would rather have someone go to MSF raw but she demanded some instruction so she doesn't look like a total idiot in class. It's a compromise.

She got it in the solid black which looks tough,especially for a starter bike! The best part,they let her have it for $3000 otd with extended warranty! Not bad! We're going back tomorrow to look at exhaust,frame sliders and windshield options. She already ordered a helmet and I loaned her my bitch helmet,jacket and gloves (all Icon FTW)to use while she's waiting for her stuff. Yep,my karma is looking almost balanced!

Mr Lefty 03-29-2008 05:54 AM

Nice... now use your knowledge as leverage to get in her pants... :lol:

Audiomechanic 03-29-2008 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 24841)

The man is wise, Tigger.

jalaan1 03-29-2008 09:52 AM

yo go Tigger!

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Audiomechanic (Post 24855)
The man is wise, Tigger.

:diitb:
:lol:

Amber Lamps 03-29-2008 01:48 PM

Quote:

Shit,I must be retarded or something but don't do any favors for chicks I ain't fucking,period! For real,I don't buy drinks,I don't pay for anything until after I've hit it. Then I might occasionally pick up the tab but not regularly unless you're my gf!

jalaan1 03-29-2008 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 24903)
Shit,I must be retarded or something but don't do any favors for chicks I ain't fucking,period! For real,I don't buy drinks,I don't pay for anything until after I've hit it. Then I might occasionally pick up the tab but not regularly unless you're my gf!

shiiiiit. who says shivalry(sp) is dead. lol

Cutty72 03-29-2008 02:27 PM

Good job... now lets see some naked pics. :neeb:

NONE_too_SOFT 03-29-2008 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 24840)
Let's hear some props for ol' Tigger!!! So I took this girl to the dealership today because she wants to buy a bike. She's never ridden before except on a couple of playbikes her parents got her brothers. She wanted to get a used 600. Even had a GSXR600 picked out and everything. Well,here's what I did. I talked her into a new Ninja 250 instead(she dropped the money for it on the spot) and had her sign up for MSF and promise not to pick up the bike until she's finished it. The next class she can get into isn't until APR so we are borrowing a buddies old Rebel and I'm giving her some pointers until her class.

Now I know that I haven't done EVERYTHING you guys want but it's a long way for me! I know most of you don't think anyone should start on a new bike but she couldn't stand the look of the old 250 so... I also know that many of you would rather have someone go to MSF raw but she demanded some instruction so she doesn't look like a total idiot in class. It's a compromise.

She got it in the solid black which looks tough,especially for a starter bike! The best part,they let her have it for $3000 otd with extended warranty! Not bad! We're going back tomorrow to look at exhaust,frame sliders and windshield options. She already ordered a helmet and I loaned her my bitch helmet,jacket and gloves (all Icon FTW)to use while she's waiting for her stuff. Yep,my karma is looking almost balanced!

what do you want tig, a cookie? no cookies for you unless you bent this girl over a stack of used tires in the back of the dealership.

fnfalman 03-29-2008 05:44 PM

You better get some poontang out of it, unless she's ugly.

NONE_too_SOFT 03-29-2008 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fnfalman (Post 25053)
You better get some poontang out of it, unless she's ugly.

man speakith the truth.