Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Group Buys & Hot Deals (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   2 Sites for GREAT Deals!! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=763)

the chi 03-25-2008 03:38 PM

2 Sites for GREAT Deals!!

In my recent quest for track gear, I found these 2 sites,

www.revzilla.com & www.bikebandit.com

I have heard of Bike Bandit, but Revzilla was a new one to me.

They were both considerably less expensive on MANY items however than several other sites we are familiar with. I'll post up my thoughts on shipping once I get my stuff! :dthumb:

Cutty72 03-25-2008 03:55 PM

Bike Bandit is pretty good, never heard of Revzilla though, I'll have to give that one a check out.

Thanks Rae!

Dave 03-25-2008 03:57 PM

bikebandit is the shiznit for oem parts

itgirl 03-25-2008 07:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i just snagged some of these teknic boots for $78.00 from revzilla. thanks rae!!

Phenix_Rider 03-25-2008 08:56 PM

I just recently heard about revzilla somewhere else. Never dealt with them though. They do "zilla bucks" like Kneedraggers "puck bucks."

itgirl 03-25-2008 10:06 PM

revzilla is in philly. i kinda like the idea of shopping so close to home.

NONE_too_SOFT 03-25-2008 10:08 PM

I buy from ironpony when i can, cause they're 2 hours away. I order my stuff and get it the next day, so long as my order goes out the same day i place it. Plus they have awesome customer service, and better prices than most other sites i've looked at (kneedraggers, newenough)...

i'm also real big into instant gratification.

oh yea they also give free t-shirts for orders over 100 dollars, i've got like six.

itgirl 03-25-2008 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 23303)
I buy from ironpony when i can, cause they're 2 hours away. I order my stuff and get it the next day, so long as my order goes out the same day i place it. Plus they have awesome customer service, and better prices than most other sites i've looked at (kneedraggers, newenough)...

i'm also real big into instant gratification.

oh yea they also give free t-shirts for orders over 100 dollars, i've got like six.

yeah, i like them too. i wanted these boots from iron pony, they had them on closeout for $59. but they didn't have a big enough size for me. :( so revzilla had the next best price. i haven't gotten any t-shirts from 'em yet. guess i didn't break the $100 mark. i spend $$ so many different places, i forget what i bought from most of 'em.

NONE_too_SOFT 03-25-2008 10:21 PM

well i like the t-shirts, but as far as retaining customers kneedraggers' puck points or whatever seem cool.

I'd trade my six t-shirts for some new gloves, signals, etc ...

but t-shirts are cool, plus i've never gotten the same design twice.

the chi 03-25-2008 10:43 PM

BikeBandit also has some great close out specials, thinking bout picking up a helmet for the track too, not so keen on going down in my new scorpion, not after what I went thru to get the darn thing!! They have DOT and Snell approved for great prices, not Arai or Shoei by any means, but if you arent made of $$, def the way to go!!

NONE_too_SOFT 03-25-2008 10:48 PM

after that article i read the other day pertainig to Snell ratings and DOT certification, i'd say go for it.

IMO snell is great to have, but vastly over-rated. at least thats the perception this article gave me.

most helmets over 130$ are snell aproved nowadays anywho... my dad just bought my sister a snell 2005 aproved helmet for like 70 bucks.

the chi 03-25-2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 23313)
after that article i read the other day pertainig to Snell ratings and DOT certification, i'd say go for it.

IMO snell is great to have, but vastly over-rated. at least thats the perception this article gave me.

most helmets over 130$ are snell aproved nowadays anywho... my dad just bought my sister a snell 2005 aproved helmet for like 70 bucks.

yeah i found one on there, i think it was one of the Z1R's for around $50 that was both as well...as long as its safety approved and all that, i'll sport it...i know theres the whole, whats your head worth, but if it meets the necessary stuff..well, that works for me...

NONE_too_SOFT 03-25-2008 11:20 PM

snell is only going to come in handy in 1 in 1000 accidents anyways. if you're really worried that much about protecting yourself in a crash invest in some rider training or an aspestos lined suit. after watching that r6 catch on fire, you never know!

the chi 03-26-2008 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 23316)
snell is only going to come in handy in 1 in 1000 accidents anyways. if you're really worried that much about protecting yourself in a crash invest in some rider training or an aspestos lined suit. after watching that r6 catch on fire, you never know!

:lol: No, not really, as long as theres something between my head and the pavement, I am feeling pretty secure, i just thought I would clarify the safety ratings for those who would call the "how much is your head worth" card out...

marko138 04-02-2008 01:33 PM

This Revzilla looks decent.

Mr Lefty 04-02-2008 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 26968)

yeah it does... good find Rae

Antwanny 10-06-2008 01:14 AM

motogrid.com i bought all my stuff when i wrecked the left side of the tl especially for oem stuff. Most of the stuff comes fully painted ready to bolt on, but i have heard that you can get a lot of the plastics just primered ready for paint.
________
TOYOTA COROLLA HISTORY
________
WHOLESALE VAPORIZERS

Rider 10-06-2008 08:24 AM

Revzilla is cool, Bike Bandit doesn't stock shit.

marko138 10-06-2008 09:02 AM

Bike Bandit sucks. Every time I've ordered from them they took almost 3 weeks to get me my shit.

jeeps84 10-06-2008 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 26968)

:withstupid:

Phenix_Rider 10-06-2008 09:53 PM

If you're looking for sprockets, check out SunStar's site. www.sunstar.com

Where BikeBandit has my sprockets at $52 and $28, Sun has them for $43 and $14. Stock steel sprockets. Star actually has a range of sprockets for my 650R- which is really rare to see. Cleaned my chain, and clear as day, the rear has SunStar stamped into it. Just for kicks, I'll see what my dealer wants tomorrow.

ceo012384 10-07-2008 09:44 PM

check out twowheelsteals.com for closeouts on lots of shit... especially if you're considering building a motard... they have a ton of cheap supermoto brake kits for like 70 percent off.

Phenix_Rider 11-14-2008 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceo012384 (Post 77341)
check out twowheelsteals.com for closeouts on lots of shit... especially if you're considering building a motard... they have a ton of cheap supermoto brake kits for like 70 percent off.

I just ordered a pair of boots from them. Sidi Typhoon (MSRP $325) and you never see Sidi on sale. Got them for $240 after shipping. Newenough had them for the same price, and they would have had free shipping, but they didn't have my size.