Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Cage Hell (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Miami Vice lookin' Ferrari owner gets owned (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=21651)

Homeslice 10-24-2012 12:35 PM

Also the cop acted like a sanctimonious prick when he refused to even look up and acknowledge the driver when he walked towards him. Typical "I have the power here, I don't need to use basic courtesy & customer service skills" attitude of a government worker.

Trip 10-24-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 522091)
Typical "I have the power here, I don't need to use basic courtesy & customer service skills" attitude of a government worker.

I resemble, I mean resent this statement, douchebag.

tommymac 10-24-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 522099)
I resemble, I mean resent this statement, douchebag.

its easy when you have me as your enforcer :rockwoot:

Papa_Complex 10-24-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 522086)
Cop stuck his foot in the way to make sure it got run over. Anyone with half a brain moves their foot when there's a car rolling towrds it. Kid's a douche, but so's the cop for setting him up like that.

His leg was in the way too, which was plainly visible. Douche did wrong. Douche tried to get away. Douche committed another crime while doing so, so douche should have been punished for it.

tommymac 10-24-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 522104)
His leg was in the way too, which was plainly visible. Douche did wrong. Douche tried to get away. Douche committed another crime while doing so, so douche should have been punished for it.

I am up for letting random people just come up and taser him :rockwoot:

Papa_Complex 10-24-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 522105)
I am up for letting random people just come up and taser him :rockwoot:

... in the balls, to stop him from reproducing.

Sean 10-24-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 522104)

Yeah, he stuck his leg in front of a moving car. Clearly intentional. It was a total setup. The kid's an idiot, and that cop smelled a nice fat lawsuit the second that kid got in the car.

Papa_Complex 10-25-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 522119)
Yeah, he stuck his leg in front of a moving car. Clearly intentional. It was a total setup. The kid's an idiot, and that cop smelled a nice fat lawsuit the second that kid got in the car.

He stuck his leg in front of a stationary car. The idiot moved it. He smelled an arrogant jackass who thought that he would skate on the ticket.

Sean 10-25-2012 10:22 AM

So you're denying that anyone with a pulse and actual vision would have moved their leg out of the way as they watched a car drive up to, and over it. Okay. Seems rational. I'm sure his intent wasn't a lawsuit, despite the fact that it's precisely what happened afterwards.

No denying the kid is a stupid prick, denying that the cop smelled money and acted conveniently is pretty ignorant.

Papa_Complex 10-25-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 522137)
So you're denying that anyone with a pulse and actual vision would have moved their leg out of the way as they watched a car drive up to, and over it. Okay. Seems rational. I'm sure his intent wasn't a lawsuit, despite the fact that it's precisely what happened afterwards.

No denying the kid is a stupid prick, denying that the cop smelled money and acted conveniently is pretty ignorant.

His intent would appear to be stopping douche boy from leaving. The result of douche boy's own action was a lawsuit.