Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   News Desk (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   3 accused of letting rats chew toes off Ohio baby (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=9482)

Lucky3623 07-22-2009 08:38 AM

3 accused of letting rats chew toes off Ohio baby

:wtf: People need to be shot sometimes...

WAVERLY, Ohio – Three people have been accused of letting rats bite a 6-week-old girl and chew off her toes at their cluttered Ohio mobile home.

Pike County prosecutor Rob Junk says the baby's toes on one foot were gone when sheriff's deputies went to the home Sunday after receiving an anonymous tip.

The baby is in fair condition at a Columbus hospital.

A married couple and the 18-year-old boyfriend of the baby's mother are charged with felony child endangering. They were in court for an initial hearing Tuesday. They're jailed pending a plea hearing in two weeks.

The prosecutor says they all lived in the mobile home west of Piketon, a village noted for its old uranium enrichment plant.

He says the baby's mother is a juvenile. He won't identify her or say if she'll be charged.

Fleck750 07-22-2009 08:57 AM

Oh yes, the world's a shitty place.

My fault for reading the thread. :bash:

Amber Lamps 07-22-2009 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky3623 (Post 245101)
:wtf: People need to be shot sometimes...

WAVERLY, Ohio – Three people have been accused of letting rats bite a 6-week-old girl and chew off her toes at their cluttered Ohio mobile home.

Pike County prosecutor Rob Junk says the baby's toes on one foot were gone when sheriff's deputies went to the home Sunday after receiving an anonymous tip.

The baby is in fair condition at a Columbus hospital.

A married couple and the 18-year-old boyfriend of the baby's mother are charged with felony child endangering. They were in court for an initial hearing Tuesday. They're jailed pending a plea hearing in two weeks.

The prosecutor says they all lived in the mobile home west of Piketon, a village noted for its old uranium enrichment plant.

He says the baby's mother is a juvenile. He won't identify her or say if she'll be charged.

Now there's a place where you could say "there must be something in the water!":lol:

Ah who care's? It's not like any cats were involved or anything....:lol: That kid is gonna be able to tell some crazy stories in gym class!

Amber Lamps 07-22-2009 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleck750 (Post 245111)
Oh yes, the world's a shitty place.

My fault for reading the thread. :bash:

Well FWIW, it didn't just get this way yesterday. It's always been a shitty place! You just have to make the best of it.:idk:

Fleck750 07-22-2009 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 245116)
Well FWIW, it didn't just get this way yesterday. It's always been a shitty place! You just have to make the best of it.:idk:

Sarcasm, my friend. Not to be mean, but I wonder about people that post this stuff. Did they just land on this planet? :poke:

Lucky3623 07-22-2009 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleck750 (Post 245119)
Sarcasm, my friend. Not to be mean, but I wonder about people that post this stuff. Did they just land on this planet? :poke:

Yup sure did... Thanks for the warm welcome...

Fleck750 07-22-2009 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky3623 (Post 245123)

Welcome to our humble planet, Mr. Alien.

You will find that the flora and fauna of this rotating globe are much safer than it's upright walking inhabitants. Some are more advanced than others, showing compassion, love and caring for their fellow species. Others will murder one another for the clothes on their back. Please feel free to take these as test subjects if you're doing experiments.

Amber Lamps 07-22-2009 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky3623 (Post 245123)

Hey no offense bro, but I too wonder what motivates some of you guys to post this evil shit? I mean, I opened the thread when I didn't have to so I'm to blame but sometimes I do wonder...

I know that I too post some nutty threads as well so I'm not trying to judge anyone... I just wonder why?:idk: Oh and I'm not targeting you Lucky, there are guys much worse that you that I wonder why they posted the threads they have. FWIW In my case, I'm usually trying to be funny... unsuccessfully, I might ad.:lol:

HurricaneHeather 07-22-2009 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 245195)
Hey no offense bro, but I too wonder what motivates some of you guys to post this evil shit?

For the sake of discussion?

It's not like you couldn't tell what the topic was about from reading the title. :lol:

askmrjesus 07-22-2009 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 245226)
It's not like you couldn't tell what the topic was about from reading the title. :lol:

What? This isn't the "Man saves puppies from burning building" thread?

JC