Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Southwest Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Almost a month... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=13284)

Cutty72 02-16-2010 03:25 PM

I wish there were more people worth riding with around my area...

Cass 02-17-2010 12:09 AM

I'm game for Ming's in 2 weeks :)

Chris S 02-17-2010 01:07 AM

Dammit Greg, you just woke me up from hibernation! I really need to get my new battery in the SD, it hasn't moved for months. Been too busy playing w/ cages lately.

GixxerVixxen 02-24-2010 04:58 PM

:shifty

i haven't been on here in a solid year. gdc takes most of my online time.

Particle Man 02-24-2010 05:03 PM

Stop stealing my snow. There, how's that

Archren 02-25-2010 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 341765)
Stop stealing my snow. There, how's that

Please, keep it. I want warmth and sunshine while I'm home so I can ride!! :rockwoot:

Cutty72 02-25-2010 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archren (Post 342027)
Please, keep it. I want warmth and sunshine while I'm home so I can ride!! :rockwoot:

When are you taking your leave?

When I went home it was on average 25 degrees colder every day at home, but I didn't care cause I had my gf and pup and all my stuff.
Plus, I own things warmer than the Army issues. :lol:

Archren 02-25-2010 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 342033)
When are you taking your leave?

When I went home it was on average 25 degrees colder every day at home, but I didn't care cause I had my gf and pup and all my stuff.
Plus, I own things warmer than the Army issues. :lol:

I'm waiting in the PAX terminal here on COB Adder as I type this. :D

Yeah, I won't be complaining much, I've got my babies.. my oldest will have her 4th birthday while I'm home. :rockwoot:

Cutty72 02-25-2010 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archren (Post 342078)
I'm waiting in the PAX terminal here on COB Adder as I type this. :D

Yeah, I won't be complaining much, I've got my babies.. my oldest will have her 4th birthday while I'm home. :rockwoot:

Awesome.
I wasn't planning on taking leave during this tour, I'd rather have the time at the end. When my grandmother passes I was lucky to be able to get a seat on the channel flight and get home for the funeral. In all it turned out pretty good. Got to see a lot of the family, as well as be home for my birthday and the superbowl.

Archren 02-28-2010 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 342223)
Awesome.
I wasn't planning on taking leave during this tour, I'd rather have the time at the end. When my grandmother passes I was lucky to be able to get a seat on the channel flight and get home for the funeral. In all it turned out pretty good. Got to see a lot of the family, as well as be home for my birthday and the superbowl.

Yeah, I have like 58 days of leave accrued from my time on ADOS before this deployment, so I wasn't terribly worried about having time saved up for terminal leave. :D

Sorry to hear about your grandmother though. :(