Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Florida Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Overnight peoples (aka. Who's up?) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3417)

Dragonpaco 12-01-2008 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 112836)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Being short has several advantages & disadvantages but I doubt shingles is one of the advantages. :lol:

one of the advantages being that you're the one who controls the spinner in a game of twister?

tommymac 12-01-2008 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 112838)
I got lucky and had to come in to work an hour later & screwed my slacking/posting schedule up. :lol:

NICE, i am pulling that tomorrow. I have to go to one of the construction sites after work today and then am back in the er tonight. I am supposed to be here at 9 but will come in at 11 instead so i can grab a nap but dont tell anyone I said that :lol:

Tom

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonpaco (Post 112840)
one of the advantages being that you're the one who controls the spinner in a game of twister?

unless everyone eles playing has shingles too LOL

rogue 12-01-2008 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 112839)
:yawn:

Hey Rogue. :)

HH, you still not sleeping?

Hey sweetie! :D *hugs!*

rogue 12-01-2008 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonpaco (Post 112840)

:lmao: :lmao: Let's not talk about Twister. :p

Dragonpaco 12-01-2008 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 112850)
:lmao: :lmao: Let's not talk about Twister. :p

you're right, less talk more pictures... :sw:

rogue 12-01-2008 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 112842)
NICE, i am pulling that tomorrow. I have to go to one of the construction sites after work today and then am back in the er tonight. I am supposed to be here at 9 but will come in at 11 instead so i can grab a nap but dont tell anyone I said that :lol:

Tom

I didn't read any of that. :lol:

I just had a thought. Between me, you, Corey, & Dragon, we got this emergency shit covered. I dispatch, Dragon responds, Corey & you take care of them. :p

Ok, I'm being silly. I've had waaaaay too much caffiene already & I'm suffering from a major case of RHD (random hyperactivity disorder). :lol: :lol:

Corey 12-01-2008 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 112854)
I didn't read any of that. :lol:

I just had a thought. Between me, you, Corey, & Dragon, we got this emergency shit covered. I dispatch, Dragon responds, Corey & you take care of them. :p

Ok, I'm being silly. I've had waaaaay too much caffiene already & I'm suffering from a major case of RHD (random hyperactivity disorder). :lol: :lol:

I'm not quite up on Tom's level. I handle the shitty paperwork. He save's lives. I ruin credit. :lol:

rogue 12-01-2008 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonpaco (Post 112851)
you're right, less talk more pictures... :sw:

Speaking of pics, I need to put my old Christmas avatar up...but can't do that until I get the home PC repaired. :rolleyes:

Dragonpaco 12-01-2008 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 112854)

we'll call it "uncle freddie's infirmary" and we'll be completly shingle-proof!

rogue 12-01-2008 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 112855)
I'm not quite up on Tom's level. I handle the shitty paperwork. He save's lives. I ruin credit. :lol:

Ok...you're the middle man between Dragon & Tom. :dthumb: :lol: