Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Florida Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Overnight peoples (aka. Who's up?) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3417)

dReWpY 11-14-2008 10:43 AM

i like this thread, night owls for the win

pickle.of.doom 11-14-2008 12:59 PM

ITs COD World at War... COD 5 is going to be modern/futuristic weapons again, and made by a different company, back to the one that made cod3 I think.

Corey 11-14-2008 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pickle.of.doom (Post 98011)
ITs COD World at War... COD 5 is going to be modern/futuristic weapons again, and made by a different company, back to the one that made cod3 I think.

Naw, Tetryarch, makers of COD3, are also the makers of COD: World at War. They've done a good job at emulating the online experience of COD4, but it's still just a copy. And even though I happily shelled out the cash for World at War and consider it a good purchase, enough with WW2, please. Between the first three COD's, the Medal of Honor series, and god knows what else, I think I've personally killed more Nazis than ever existed.

t-homo 11-14-2008 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 98150)
Between the first three COD's, the Medal of Honor series, and god knows what else, I think I've personally killed more Nazis than ever existed.

:pat::pat::pat::pat::pat::pat::pat::pat::pat:

I think I am right there with ya though.

pickle.of.doom 11-14-2008 03:03 PM

Ok, its Infinity Ward and the others that worked on 4 that are doing 5 then. I get them confused. Whichever, its not the same folks that made World at War. I like waw, I just think its exactly the same as cod4 with older guns, and some vehicles.

Dave 11-14-2008 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 98150)
Naw, Tetryarch, makers of COD3, are also the makers of COD: World at War. They've done a good job at emulating the online experience of COD4, but it's still just a copy. And even though I happily shelled out the cash for World at War and consider it a good purchase, enough with WW2, please. Between the first three COD's, the Medal of Honor series, and god knows what else, I think I've personally killed more Nazis than ever existed.

i was really hoping it was going to be in vietnam when i first saw the ad. seriously though, new war people! how bout the spanish american? imagine admiral dewey's great white fleet tearing up manilla bay and good ol 1st cav fucking up cuba

Corey 11-14-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 98491)
i was really hoping it was going to be in vietnam when i first saw the ad. seriously though, new war people! how bout the spanish american? imagine admiral dewey's great white fleet tearing up manilla bay and good ol 1st cav fucking up cuba

I'd be all for a Vietnam setting. I'm not sure why the whole era gets overlooked in the gaming world. Hell, even the Korean War. Or how about some French/Indian War action? I'd be more than happy to pit muskets vs. bows and arrows and hatchets. Or how about a good first person western set in the Old West with some classic rifles and revolvers that doesn't suck ass. Anything to break the monotony of another WW2 setting. What's sad is that World At War is a really good game, but it could have been better if they stopped being a dead horse and went in another direction.

tommymac 11-14-2008 10:33 PM

So far so good in the Er but I am here till 7am:idk:

Tom

Trip 11-14-2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 98767)

Tom

You mean there isn't a cruise ship wreck/earthquake/hijacking/terrorist plot every time you have to work. Damn NBC for their lies!

Corey 11-14-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 98767)

Tom

I'll be pullin that shift tomorrow night. Somehow I managed tonight off.